ChanceBug Reports
Sphere of healing at current offers no healing for its user while inside the AoE.

Steps to replicate:
Get injured.
Pop Sphere of Healing.
Stand in AoE.

I've been informed this is intentional.
that's the point.
Another soul tricked by sphere of healing poor desc, until when?.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Describe the issue: The skurn's speed appears to be unreliable, changing from slow to fast and appears to be related to targetting. When you summon the skurn at first it moves at high speed to follow you, but when you target a creature it starts to move slower.
It could be intentional, but if so? There are are times where said speed change doesn't happen either, or it can be "tricked" to move with the faster speed a against a target, like using spirit meld (the retargetting after you get out of spirit meld can end up altering the skurn's speed)
Through testing, it appears to me that spirit meld may be the main cause, letting the skurn to move at a target with the speed normally used to keep up with the summoner after you use it.

Mind you, I've only tested with air skurn so far.

How to reproduce: Summon the air skurn, walk around to see its speed, then target a mob and see the skurn start to move slower. Then use spirit meld, the summon will move slowly at first during its duration... Then once you go out of spirit meld? The skurn moves at a faster speed.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

As you noticed, it wasn't a bug that had been quite intuitive to understand, at least for me. Sometimes the speed bugs out like I expected it to, sometimes it didn't.
Describe the issue: Basically while I'm verbing and or farming? Lightning Burst is not working properly, it seems like it doesn't hit at all anymore unless the actual sprite of the attack lands? Which makes things very difficult, but if it is intentional I understand. Just curious as to why it wasn't addressed, or if it was curious to where because I definitely missed it.

All the same, that's the main issue at hand.

(Just did some more testing, and apparently it is still working but the damage numbers aren't showing? Not sure why that is happening, but the spell does seem to be doing damage at least. Thanks for looking into this!)

How to reproduce: I keep trying to land Lightning Burst in verbs, but if the arc of the sprite itself doesn't land on the target? It doesn't do damage. I'm unsure if this intentional or not, but it definitely wasn't a feature before. And I didn't see anything about nerfing Lightning Burst in the change log.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Don't have one at the moment.
(05-13-2023, 10:14 PM)Metrice Wrote: Describe the issue: Basically while I'm verbing and or farming? Lightning Burst is not working properly, it seems like it doesn't hit at all anymore unless the actual sprite of the attack lands? Which makes things very difficult, but if it is intentional I understand. Just curious as to why it wasn't addressed, or if it was curious to where because I definitely missed it.

All the same, that's the main issue at hand.

(Just did some more testing, and apparently it is still working but the damage numbers aren't showing? Not sure why that is happening, but the spell does seem to be doing damage at least. Thanks for looking into this!)

How to reproduce: I keep trying to land Lightning Burst in verbs, but if the arc of the sprite itself doesn't land on the target? It doesn't do damage. I'm unsure if this intentional or not, but it definitely wasn't a feature before. And I didn't see anything about nerfing Lightning Burst in the change log.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): Don't have one at the moment.

Yeah, it's just that the damage doesn't show up, but it still goes through.  I reported it a while ago, and Chance is aware of it!
Describe the issue: Still able to observe a person after they left the RPB.

How to reproduce: Observe an rpb and have people quit/surrender/relog or whatever to exit the RPB until it is reproduced? Not really sure to be honest.
Edit: You can enter /observe again to stop observing.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

This picture shows Maven Locke, the character on screen. Then in the chat it shows Freki and Elaria(My Character). Maven is north of the later two characters who are sat on a bench in Aphros' market area. It also provides the date/time.

[Image: b1559e7c750ffd0d958d7e94b49efb7d.jpg]
Properties/houses betray someone's identity depending on whether they're disguised or not; if they're undisguised, it uses their real name, and if they're disguised, it shows their disguise name. This works & alternates in real time.

To test: own a property, check who the owner is. Put on a disguise on, check who the owner is again.
Describe the issue: you can't buy Water dome AT ALL, and if you have flood even if its given to you by an admin.. it acts like a flood and is a legit copy of flood

you can have water, and wellspring but you still can't buy it, just go down the water tree, grab some wellspring and try buying it.. the learn and preview bar.. LEAVE, and you can't get it

How to make it happen: go down water, grab wellspring and watch as you can't get water dome because the learn and preview verbs vanish

Media/ext: [Image: 81f1ce839a8bd30fba2b2bb796be58e4.png]

make an admin give you both water dome and Flood.. you can't slot water dome whatso ever and if you try.. it just moves flood to the slot where you wanted water dome. Water dome is COMPLETLY BUGGED and needs worked ASAP
[Image: d9c6960a5b566695cad6ea9a88437fce.png]
Describe the issue: Tactician's (unarmed) active doesn't work when you hold block, only when you do a quick press. I'm guessing the active triggers only when it senses a single block click, and not when you hold the key (Essentially, no reaction to block key+REP/Repeat as a macro)

How to reproduce: Get unarmed, buy tactician, activate tactician.
Step 1) Quick press on block, see that tactician works properly.
Step 2) Wait for its CD
Step 3) Hold block, see that tactician doesn't activate. 
Topic Options