ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: It can take an entire OOC day for a newly uploaded custom sprite to be usable. Until a reboot happens, or some vague amount of time has passed, it is placed as an invisible object. Which sucks, a lot.

How to reproduce: Make a new custom sprite. Try to place it. It is invisible. It takes a long time until you can place them normally.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

Please fix.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue: Oath still doesn't give a unique tag, even after the bug fix.

How to reproduce: Get an item. Use Oath. Inject copium.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I unfortunately cannot take a picture of my tears.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
(10-14-2022, 04:53 PM)ACuriousGrey Wrote: Describe the issue: Oath still doesn't give a unique tag, even after the bug fix.

How to reproduce: Get an item. Use Oath. Inject copium.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): I unfortunately cannot take a picture of my tears.

should be good for tomorrow, as well as the description window (thank rob)
Describe the issue: Chocolate is a food that can stack in the inventory, and can also be spiked with potions. However, the spiked chocolate doesn't separate from the stack. Unsure if this means entire stack is spiked with potion, or you just have a 1/x chance of getting it.

How to reproduce: Stack Chocolate, drag potion onto it.
Describe the issue: Sand Avalanche's hitbox is way smaller than it's sprite. The hitbox itself is also not actually the same as Tidal Wave, instead it's 1 tile lower despite being much much bigger than Tidal Wave.

How to reproduce: Get Tidal Wave, get Sand Avalanche, use Tidal Wave and see that it's consistent, use Sand Avalanche and watch as people walk through it because the sprite is deceptively bigger than it's hitbox.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://gyazo.com/d27d87ec518b58e9e12ce123c9bdad6e

[Image: unknown.png]

Just changed angle, still on.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Quote:It can take an entire OOC day for a newly uploaded custom sprite to be usable. Until a reboot happens, or some vague amount of time has passed, it is placed as an invisible 

This fix will be rolled into the update to the decoration panel I've been working on, it's caused by an issue with the current creation setup that's been completely redone by the update. Been a bit slow-going due to some lower-back related issues but I'm getting pretty close to rolling it out.

https://i.imgur.com/KpwQ0ja.gif
The "Unlock Acolyte" option in the faith initiate menu currently doesn't work. I've already sent you the fixed file for it but mentioning here if people were wondering why the button didn't work.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Grapple does not allow a followup spell, it lock all your spells casts, Gems, or stances/auras actives, until the grapple is over.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
If you're following someone and they space/dash your follow gets broken until relogging. You get the prompt that you're following someone, but you don't actually.
Topic Options