ChanceBug Reports
Bug: Cow milk cd does not trigger
How to do: Feed a cow any quality food, and she become ssj 10, and produce milk without trigger timer, and looks like is also infnite.
Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
"Finally, some good fuckin' food."

[Image: unknown.png]
Describe the issue: Faith’s ‘Anoint Champion’ ability (Granted to Radiants) seems entirely nonfunctional. As nothing is apparently given, but it still takes 5RPP from the anointed champion, and 30 Faith from the Radiant.

How to reproduce: Try to Anoint a Champion as a Faith Radiant.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
Very important. Teat is spelled incorrectly in the milk desc.

[Image: FF06zOJ.png]
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
(10-11-2022, 09:26 PM)StarMann Wrote: Very important. Teat is spelled incorrectly in the milk desc.

[Image: FF06zOJ.png]

Why... Oh, why it makes laugh?!
Now I don't know if this is a bug or not, someone with power correct me if I'm wrong

Describe the issue: Shinboi Suprise infinite blind stack

How to reproduce: Run through the blind clouds, watch as your now verbing with a blindfold on for 7+ seconds and have to block in a corner and scream

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.gyazo.com/025f8b74966b4db7d9d4...dfa73d.gif

Continuation of the first gif -->https://i.gyazo.com/a9457e49d999776c65ce...14d5a9.gif
[Image: Home.png]
This is the reason why im almost giving up in chickens and asking refunds for coops.

Put the same code you let owners destroy coops, to also let them drag the chickens, avoid lots of tickets just to move chicken, would rest just the ones they actually dissapear.

Phalanx Landarke: Unarmed saint|Piers glaidd: The monk|Flown: ???
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
(10-12-2022, 07:20 PM)Lung Wrote: This is the reason why im almost giving up in chickens and asking refunds for coops.

Put the same code you let owners destroy coops, to also let them drag the chickens, avoid lots of tickets just to move chicken, would rest just the ones they actually dissapear.

I support this.. I've had to ticket about overlapping chickens so often. People keep knocking them into each other... it's so annoying.
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Describe the issue: mist aura glows

How to reproduce: 1. put on mist aura 2. glow

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc):

TACKED ON: MIST AURA GIVES 20 MD AND NOT 25 AS LISTED
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Bug Report: Chrono Stasis

If you have Chrono Stasis on your bar, First you can't remove it. And trying to move it to another slot only makes you fill that slot with Time Jammer instead, and on that note.
You can trigger BOTH skills from a singular slot if you want, not having to bar Time Jammer at all to use it in battle.

Simply, if you want to use Chrono Stasis, you press on the key bind, if you wanna use Time Jammer. CLICK on it. And everything will trigger on it's own cooldown.

That's all.
Topic Options