ChanceBug Reports
Drinking mana amnesia does not refund Blood Siphon.
Proseltyize does not give faith as it's supposed to. I have recruited 5 people into the Athelios faith and got 0...

help.
Using Fatal Strike against someone with Chronos deals multiple fatals to the DoT, killing them instantly as soon as the time is up.
Describe the issue: Azureflame has not received the buff listed (10% instead of 16%). Also does not have an aura sprite, they just give you an item to wear to show that you have it on.

How to reproduce: Own Azureflame. Sob as it only gives 10% AP. Sob even more as it eats an inventory slot for the rest of your existence.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: 85b363bbdc08b2d85497781672bfe13e.png]

Grey told me to bug report this so I'm bug reporting it.
Describe the issue: /Battlelog stopped working for everybody probably on April 25th or 26th

How to reproduce: So far, everybody I've talked to whose battlelog once worked had it stop recording fights likely on April 25th/26th. The latest date I have heard from somebody displaying is April 25th, and I myself have a Dangerous from April 24th that does display but a Dangerous from April 26th that does not. 

For example, here are the last three fights in my battlelog:

[Image: my2pcd5apn7.png]

(yeah they're all like 40 RPL below me, don't get excited)

I have Dangerous fights on 4/26, 5/7, 5/8, 5/15, 6/01, 6/7, and 6/9 that aren't displaying; I had four on 6/9 and noticed two of them did appear on battlelog until I relogged.

So, no idea exactly what's happening except presumably a patch on the 25th or early 26th killed battlelogs.
(06-13-2024, 04:14 PM)bonafidenubbin Wrote: Describe the issue: /Battlelog stopped working for everybody probably on April 25th or 26th

How to reproduce: So far, everybody I've talked to whose battlelog once worked had it stop recording fights likely on April 25th/26th. The latest date I have heard from somebody displaying is April 25th, and I myself have a Dangerous from April 24th that does display but a Dangerous from April 26th that does not. 

I have Dangerous fights on 4/26, 5/7, 5/8, 5/15, 6/01, 6/7, and 6/9 that aren't displaying; I had four on 6/9 and noticed two of them did appear on battlelog until I relogged.

So, no idea exactly what's happening except presumably a patch on the 25th or early 26th killed battlelogs.

please fix this.
i reported it.
times.
Sad 
Describe the issue: Retainers glitching out/not doing their job/Stuck

How to reproduce: I have no clue it happens randomly apparently.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

So apparently the 50 Token retainers happen to glitch out and I didn't know about this. The get stuck some where not doing their job and no matter what you do you can't get them to spawn back into the location you put them in even though they are like 500 feet away from their spot with no blood splatters just unmovable. IMO for something that costs that much and it glitche,you should be able to fire it and get another but apparently when you FIRE them the token is useless. Seems a pretty steep price for a glitch. So yeah I'm 50 tokens down the drain with no compensation because apparently it's ic when really it was a glitch. Would've been nice if I had compensation for it, but apparently that's not allowed for a game glitch.
[Image: image.png?ex=6659ab2f&is=665859af&hm=d43...d251ad3db&]
Cyber bullying at it's best GOOD JOB GUYS. 
(06-13-2024, 11:44 PM)Drive Wrote:
(06-13-2024, 04:14 PM)bonafidenubbin Wrote: Describe the issue: /Battlelog stopped working for everybody probably on April 25th or 26th

please fix this.
i reported it.
times.

woe.

proof that they do display right sometimes at the time of the fight:

[Image: myd5cggn2r4.png]

I then relogged to check and it immediately went away again.
Describe the issue: Occasionally, on some dungeons it doesn't register the damage I do or what not and I don't get credit for them once the boss is defeated.

How to reproduce: I have no clue

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): None, but I have witnesses who were there with me when it occurred both time and I wasn't rewarded.
Describe the Issue: The Delphina (guild specific) 3x3 apartment door bugs on reboots by going below a pre-mapped, dense wall on/in pre-mapped building walls.

How To Reproduce: Use a Delphina 3x3 door on a pre-mapped wall (exterior housing or interior wall) and wait for a reboot. The door goes dense and does not allow you to enter the apartment anymore. You are able to interact with this door and pay rent on it, but nothing more.

This does not happen to the 1x2 public doors. Only the Delphina 3x3 door.

Any Relevant Media:
[Image: image_28_iovx4u.png]
Citadel Fortress.
Below Hina on the left is the Delphina 3x3 apartment where our infirmary was.
Below Hina on the right is the Delphina 3x3 apartment where our prisoner dungeon was.
At the time of taking this screenshot, both were accessible and newly placed!
[Image: image_27_jecwsw.png]
As you can see, the dungeon door had bugged. This was the time that I discovered that I could no longer interact with the dungeon after someone messaged me that it was dense and inaccessible! I tried to delete the dungeon door (thinking that might be the problem), but it was not. After admin editing it to manually delete the dungeon door icon and it turning into a void spot, I tried to replace it to see if that might help; unfortunately, it placed two more dungeon door sprites on either side (oops), which also went dense and were not delete-able upon reboot (since it's a 3x3 mapped area, it acted as if those doors were placed prior to being placed, making them permanently unable to be deleted, which is an issue if you place a property over icons. They are not able to be deleted until the property is gone - otherwise, they are permanently dense and overlay whatever building they happened to be spawned on top of).
[Image: image_30_qvlbqc.png]
After deleting both apartment doors, we are left with the funny void instances of apartment owner deleting (not admin debug deleting, for clarification). This fixed itself upon the next reboot; the prior icons returned, as expected, and were all able to be deleted.
[Image: image_31_rg4jqw.png]
That brings me to my testing a dew days ago!!
The LEFT SIDE has the Delphina 3x3 apartment door, freshly spawned.
The RIGHT SIDE has the public 1x2 apartment.
My goal here was to see if it was, specifically, issues with the Delphina doors and what was going on.
[Image: image_33_nqgqli.png][Image: image_32_gguz9f.png]
Low and behold, yes. It is an issue with the Delphina 3x3 apartment door building. It seems to adjust to going below pre-mapped tiles on a reboot, such as interior walls, thus becoming dense by already dense tiles. You can still interact with it, as shown in the "Unknown Building (1 day paid)" screenshot, that I was able to interact with the interface of the apartment warper; otherwise, because the game rebooted and the apartment set itself below the dense tiles, I cannot enter.
Please fix this so the apartment can be used without issues :c
Simply, I think it just needs to be adjusted to the same coding as the normal, public 1x2 for whatever keeps it undensed and above pre-mapped, dense walls.
Justice for my nuked infirmary and dungeons.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Topic Options