ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Curia Aurora's passive still applies when the aura is deactivated.

Steps to reproduce: Acquire aura, turn it on, turn it off, watch as your heals still crit.

Note: Note sure if this is by design due to it being a passive state effect, but uh, yeah might be worth looking into.
battle logs do not show anymore. i do not believe they save any longer.
Describe the issue: Gentle Blade does not scale off ether power. Not necessarily a bug, but maybe it is? The impact is kind of large though. Attunement potion scaling does not work, nor will any enchantment on your weapon improve your armed power while the conversion stance is active. This is kind of a hefty nerf for using it.

Sad

How to reproduce: Run the numbers and beat the dummies

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

please god let me have my ether power im sobbing right now conversion stance is actually a fat nerf
Issue:
A Soulbound Unique Refuses to Gain EXP

I was approved for a Soulbound Unique. It was made with little issue, but upon equipping it I realized it was not gaining any exp.

So, I relogged naturally. Still bugged.

So, I ticketed. After a small while I get a response, but nothing that was done appeared to be able to fix it.

So, I was told to post about it here. Twice actually, since the topic came up in two tickets.

The relevant info would feel that it's a weapon with a unique stat line, given it was apped for and everything. Otherwise I have no idea. It equips and unequips just fine, and the stats apply as they should. There wasn't (or shouldn't) be anything to do with the sprite, and even the admin(s) that responded got baffled.

How to Replicate: 
I have NO idea. Get a unique weapon with a unique stat line, pop the tag on there, watch the number stay at 0?
Twenty-two sectors tested.
Fragments in one direction.
Celestial noise detected.
Delirium unsuspected.
Static tuned into reason.
Time in the aether deepens.
Transmissions blink uncompleted.
72323... <send>
(05-09-2024, 04:36 AM)Nuance Wrote:
Issue:
A Soulbound Unique Refuses to Gain EXP

I was approved for a Soulbound Unique. It was made with little issue, but upon equipping it I realized it was not gaining any exp.

So, I relogged naturally. Still bugged.

So, I ticketed. After a small while I get a response, but nothing that was done appeared to be able to fix it.

So, I was told to post about it here. Twice actually, since the topic came up in two tickets.

The relevant info would feel that it's a weapon with a unique stat line, given it was apped for and everything. Otherwise I have no idea. It equips and unequips just fine, and the stats apply as they should. There wasn't (or shouldn't) be anything to do with the sprite, and even the admin(s) that responded got baffled.

How to Replicate: 
I have NO idea. Get a unique weapon with a unique stat line, pop the tag on there, watch the number stay at 0?

The exact things that were done to bug test this:

- Removing and re-applying the Soulbound item modifer via edit
- Confirming it shows up in Debug (but it still shows 0 stored XP)
- Confirming it was character bound; it was not, so I made it character bound.
- Had them test with both red text and white texts since theres a small CD on red text XP generation.
- Had them test outside of their faction JUST IN CASE
- Confirmed they were indeed gaining EXP themselves.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
Describe the issue: Shop revenue gets eaten if it's left in the shop for too long (presumably between reboots?)

Steps to reproduce: Open a shop, place item with a price, have that item be purchased, leave revenue in for unknown amount of time. Likely until reboot. Maybe multiple reboots are needed?

Note: I don't think it happens EVERY reboot, but it's happened to me twice now. Shop prices too.
Describe the issue: Blood users heal off Rock Wall Fortress (can also take kb off the walls, k thx)

How to reproduce: Use blood moves on rockwall :fortress

https://gyazo.com/1110996785d49575468deb4443df1a1c
Describe the issue: Mournegale is broken.

How to reproduce: Toggle the aura. See your stats. Repeat, until the following occurs:

[Image: 3c3682859b0f08a04e2a3b9a1155e050.png]

[Image: 72fa47b083b6c461414dc8b53bba0abc.png]

[Image: image.png?ex=664178fd&is=6640277d&hm=9fe...44fa0d2c5&]

This applies +40pow/+30agi every time you toggle the aura, adding stats even when you toggle it off
[Image: image0.png]
(this didnt quote i guess im owned?)
Addendum: pressing shadow walk while you have camouflage turned on does in fact turn off your aura. Just got pursued with camo on because I used shadow walk to move faster. The stats believe that they stay the same, but I am unsure if they actually do or not. But it definitely turns off the aura's effect of pursue immunity.
Describe the issue: Retainers are unable to feed cows because the cows have density and the retainers can only feed an animal if they stand on the tile. Chickens work fine.

How to reproduce:
Set your retainer on farming duty.
Eventually, they will be stuck in an task to feed a cow, standing on front of it, despite the cow being reachable.

Perhaps a solution would be that cows don't have the density like chickens, or that the retainers can feed an animal one tile away?

[Image: 9xskZv3.png]

My two retainers stuck, trying to feed the cow where I am standing.
Topic Options