MelonBallZPsilo DM
Key: Lemondirt

Event Preferences: Mysterious, Spooky, Horror. General Lovecraftian vibes, but open to anything really. Also a softie for generic fantasy schlock since that's ez-pz.

Other Notes: I prefer event chains more than one-offs. I'd rather tell a complete story, but one-offs will be accepted anyways. Don't be surprised if I DM you ways to turn it into an event chain. Also do not I'm rather partial to dialogue, puzzles, and tickling brains rather than rushing right into combat.

Currently open to events.

Character: Priscilla Gardios
Which Event: I Wonder Where It Goes

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 We never had to wait on the DM long for narrations or posts in general, no problems here..!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 The balance wasn't bad, and the ECs were interesting in terms of kits and how they were used. Especially the gamer moments with the final one.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10 I really liked the story, but perhaps I'm a bit biased given the context. It was a trip down memory lane.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 It was a cool event, and the rewards aligned well with the level of risk involved.

Overall: 9.5/10

Any other comments: I left with an irl emotional temp at the end because of the last narrate.
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Character: Sophia Aertas
Which Event: I Wonder Where It Goes

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 - Everything was quick and well written. No complaints at all
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 - The fights were fun and definitely felt like a classic boss battle with the patterns.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 - It was way more then I expected and I enjoyed every minute of it. Figuring things out and connecting the dots to figure out how things went was very fun personally.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10

Overall: 9.5/10

Other Comments: Thanks for giving me the only chance Sophia will probably have to be called 'Sergeant'
Character: tara tuffam
Which Event: The History Of A Shadow

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): pacing was great and i never felt like the narrates were drawn out or undue for the time put into them. 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): rather enjoyed the 'phases' of the battles, with progressive ramping up of difficult. 10/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): the mixture of puzzles and dilemmas presented to us was remarkably engaging, especially the component where everyone received different notions/suggestions in their head to play off one another, rather liked that bit. also the recordings as says was primo. 10/10
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): yea it was dope 10/10

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments:
Character: Nikolai Docro
Which Event: History of a Shadow

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast narrations that fit the pace of whatever we were doing, whether it was small-talk or more elaborate boss-tier fights.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Reasonable and very entertaining. 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Nicely done.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) Fair.

Overall: Enjoyable. It had a video-game vibe to it, with several puzzles and the ability to explore inside of the event. He encourages team bonding as well, always a positive.

Any other comments:
Character: Ilya pyr Docro
EventHistory of a Shadow

Responsiveness: Narrations were quick and in tune with the pacing, whether it was between roleplay or white-text dialogue, we barely had to wait and got quality narrates in swift concurrence.
Balance: The fights were well-tuned, reasonable, and still challenging. 
Storytelling: Impelling, had me intrigued and wondering where the next incentive would take us. There were some interesting twists and turns that had me invested to the point that I was well attentive to everything happening throughout the entirety of the event. Would be more than willing to continue the tale in a sequel event, in fact.
Fairness: Without question, it was all fair.

Overall: 10/10 Very enjoyable, one of my favorites to date. Our dm really knew how to put together a spooky and well-written plot.

Any other comments: I enjoyed seeing the phases to each boss fight and watching them grow stronger in every round. Reminded me of an old-school rpg, and that feeling was elevated during a point in the event in which we listened through holographic tapes that retold the Doctor's research and what happened during it. Those bits were unique in comparison to other events I've been on, definitely set it apart in my memory.
Character: Lucinda Meztin
EventHistory of a Shadow
Responsiveness:
The response times were amazing. In fact, I am pretty sure some of the narrations were pretyped beforehand! Not only that, but if any of us had any questions or concerns this DM was active in the OOC too. (We were all in a group chat and he was very involved.) He wanted to make sure we always understood what was happening, so his responsiveness all across the border a 10/10.
Balance:
The balance in this event was decent. The story was there, riddles, and foes. The only thing I perhaps would have done differently, was find riddles that were a bit more tough in difficulty. Perhaps even another form of puzzle, tied in there somewhere. Other than that, everything was very well balanced!
Storytelling: This was my absolute favorite aspect of the event. The story was very well planned out and written, and you can tell there was a lot of effort put into it by the DM. It was like uncovering some thrilling tech mystery!
Fairness: 10/10 , very fair. There was a lot of lag and that was considered during boss fights when giving out injuries.
Overall: I one hundred percent loved this event. It was everything I could have ever hoped for it to be, and I can not wait until the follow up event!
Any other comments:
Sorry this review is late asf life has been busy these past few days! SHEESH.
I appreciate you<3
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Character: Destiny Hedor

Event: A lesson in Chaos

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very fast!! 

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Everything was so fun and my god did I have so much fun. Incredible!! So spooky but so awesome.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes! Completely.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Super fair. It was all the way it should be.
Overall:

Any other comments: AWESOME EVENT!!! I had so much fun. <3
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Character: Hanu Vidrio

Event: A Lesson in Chaos

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Holy shizzle my frizzle, that shit was speedy as hell. I mean heck, we finished the event in like a fraction of the time, or at least less than expected. 11/10.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I'd say it was totally balanced, and any mistakes that were made were because of player misplays. 10/10.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Oh yeah, gimmie more of that good lore shit man. The Sarradian hurt my brain but I got it done,,, 10/10.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): YESSIRRRRR. 10/10

Overall: 11/10 event, would ask for a DM again.

Any other comments: Capitalism is Magical.
Character: Kiemi'a Shezorei

Event: A Lesson in Chaos

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Fast!! Fast enough to catch the kids graduate!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Balanced as expected! Aside from the one mishap with bumping into the invisible wall at the final encounter, but we couldn't have (literally) seen that one coming.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Love it. That part of being dragged into the spirit realm gave me chills.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Nailed it.

Overall: 10/10 Would ask you again.
Topic Options