Spell Balance Suggestions
crimson overdrive stinks its a self nerf to waste a mastery token on it

just make them all 10%AP 10%DR like blue cosmic is or smthn, since the different auras have ic connotations and meaning
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
(11-26-2022, 01:57 AM)ratqueen Wrote: crimson overdrive stinks its a self nerf to waste a mastery token on it

just make them all 10%AP 10%DR like blue cosmic is or smthn, since the different auras have ic connotations and meaning

It's literally the best choice.
(11-26-2022, 02:31 AM)Sanguine415 Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 01:57 AM)ratqueen Wrote: crimson overdrive stinks its a self nerf to waste a mastery token on it

It's literally the best choice.

don't tell them

Honestly Fatal doing 18 upfront and 4 more overtime for a 22 md spell at basic is kinda nutty. Armed as a whole is a tree with 12+ md spells across the board, wouldn't 16 have been more justifiable then making it on par in upfront dmg with a masterspell[arc of devastation]

Love fatal been using it off and on since E3 and never really thought it needed a buff in the first place...
(11-26-2022, 06:56 PM)Lt. Heart Wrote: Honestly Fatal doing 18 upfront and 4 more overtime for a 22 md spell at basic is kinda nutty. Armed as a whole is a tree with 12+ md spells across the board, wouldn't 16 have been more justifiable then making it on par in upfront dmg with a masterspell[arc of devastation]

Love fatal been using it off and on since E3 and never really thought it needed a buff in the first place...

Just dodge it.

also buff melee
(11-26-2022, 06:56 PM)Lt. Heart Wrote: Honestly Fatal doing 18 upfront and 4 more overtime for a 22 md spell at basic is kinda nutty. Armed as a whole is a tree with 12+ md spells across the board, wouldn't 16 have been more justifiable then making it on par in upfront dmg with a masterspell[arc of devastation]

I just want it to have a better tracking.

don’t u out gear everyone by afking in mines/dungeons day 1 to get full arc gear or smth

id prolly be saying the same thing if all my shit was top tier ultra/uniques lol
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Now sure if I'll be playing much anymore but I felt this has been talked about enough that it deserves being spoken about in detail.

Master Public Aura's being nerfed/reduced/toned down earlier on to be less strong/op?

I'm not sure as to why, maybe due to people complaining about how they were too strong or they were probably allowing people to do more damage than before but at the same time, the same can be said for Aura's that haven't been touched and are basic teir or whatever the case is with them.

Primordial Flame was nerfed.

Desert Fury was nerfed.(I'm sure this was my fault but I'm not sure and if it was, oops.)

Spring's Bloom(Not sure if it was nerfed, but I recall it being like this in E3 pre Meranthe.)

Chronos, Storm Aura and etc, etc.

Most of the Master Aura's are like varying in % AP and if some of them even give pow at this point... actually no all the Master Aura's(PUBLIC ONES) give % AP

Which is fine, I guess.

But, they all vary in how much they give. Minimum being 10% to like 12% to 15% Mind you?

Some basic aura's give 10%... so wasting a mastery token on a 10% AP aura for these following reasons.

Utility of the Spell
IC Visual Appeal
Or just because you LIKE the aura as a biased opinion for whatever reason that you used a mastery token here.

Master Aura's, Master Spells and sadly, some Master Public Stances...

Need way more identity than what they currently have/do to give them way more difference than most of the public spells/aura's...

It's to showcase your character growth right?

Add way more IC potential to your character's RP and so on, but it doesn't feel that way when you're mechanically nerfing yourself by doing these changes.

Not even just aura's but it's worse in Master Apells which some people do grab over a stance at 200 most of the time.

Like, Bone AOE is doing 15 SD, on it's initial tick

Compared to Master Public spells that either do less or equal damage.

Bone AOE is an intermediate spell. (It's one tier lower then master yet can rival, and in some cases EXCEED the damage of a HIGHER tier ability)

Like, in any setting outside of a realistic standpoint that doesn't make sense... I mean, you can do many things to this that would be cool right?

Added another bone spell and make Bone AOE a master like how Tremor is earths master. Or even something else entirely.

Or perhaps due to how busy things are that minor/small changes like this arn't focused upon which is fine...

But in the long run of things I do feel like fixing/adding/updating old things to better integrate into how the game is progressing will do way more good than not.

But TLDR...

Buff Master Public Aura's
Lower/Nerf some of the Public Basic Aura's
Lower Nerf some of the Public Basic/Intermediate Spells... *cough* Shadow...
Buff some of the Master Public Spells
Thanks for reading, now I need to figure out how to study for my exam...
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]

[Image: ebb.png]
[Image: RqMw9Wf.png]
We need to exclusively tune up the spells I think are cool, and nerf the spells I don't think are cool.

Things I don't think are cool.

Clone - Unlimited damage over time. Clearly OP, clearly overtuned. Replace with bubble. 1 DAM 95s CD.
Marble Grasp - Grabs my nutsack and twists. 0/10. Replace with a stun that plays the arabic nokia theme whilst stunned.
Pyroclasm - IDK what this does, nerf it anyway. Give it a CD 0f 99s.
Curse - Overplayed it's hand. Not sexually explicit enough. Make it double the amount of sustain your enemy does.

These are clearly good balance choices.

Fatal Strike should do 50dam and be an autohit homing that sweeps over the enemy 5 times for 50dam each.
Topic Options