Aoria DM <3 (filled)
Key/Character: Rutnar Delmare
Which Event: The Carnival to Remember
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 didn't have to wait long at all for the narrations.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):10/10 The story was amazing!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):10/10
Overall:10/10
Any other comments: I lost all the carnival games because they were rigged, a clown broke my nose and another one bit me on the leg, 10/10 would lose all of the games again.
Key/Character: Lillian Flameheart
Which EventThe Carnival to Remember
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Pretty fast, becides oocly needing to step away.. very fast
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10/10 i quite enjoyed the temps and such given
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):10/10 i loved the story and the characters given
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):10/10 i loved how they didn't give perms even if Rutnars rolls where dog trash lol
Overall:11/10
Any other comments: i loved the dev i got from this event, plushie with some fire power, i asked in DM to be hexed and they went out their way and hexed me, and i respect that, i asked nicely for a custom request to spice up the rp and push dev.. loved my first ever hex.
[Image: d9c6960a5b566695cad6ea9a88437fce.png]
Key/Character: Satomi Kuro

Which Event: Beneath the Sands and the Stars

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very quick, save a few brbs but that can be expected when we have an event that lasts (roughly) 8 hours

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I'm gonna be honest here. Your encounters were too easy, but it was mostly a case of some scaling issues. You had a party with 2 cosmic magi and a nephilim, that's one of those moments where you can definitely afford to go a little hard.
I'd say you would benefit from a little bit more verb practice overall, but once you got a little bit of advice on the side, you did very well in that second round of the final encounter.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):

This is where Aoria shines tbh. Not only for setting a scene and feeding into the actions of the group, but also taking what's known about the group and using it to help affect the event's progression as a whole. You did very well including my funny business not only as a point of contention for the party, but actively using it as a means of communication between the entities we were dealing with, and the team.

You took an EC who was very manipulative and desperate to tempt people, and by god you did it well. I could hear every little think being thrown around by the group, and doing my own little things to thwart the EC on the side, and honestly? You did super well with it.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):

You have a fun little gimmick with your lootboxes, you gave out good rewards overall, and the little risks we took had consequences. I'd say it was a very fair event, and a lot of the actual conflict of it came from inter-party stuff, which absolutely fit the theme of five schizos go spelunking in the desert (Very spooky)

Overall:

My only true issue with this event was the actual mechanical encounters, but that's something you've shown the capacity to improve on, and are willing to take the advice of those who know what they're talking about. Story wise, you did amazing, but the battles (Especially the first one) felt like they needed a little something more.

Work on your verb skills where you can, I'd be happy to help with that, but overall I'd definitely have you run events for me in the future on sheer storytelling and fluidity alone.
A solid 8/10.

(This review is late, I had an ADHD moment.)
Key/Character: Ludmaz Dawnseeker
Which Event: Beneath the Sands and the Stars

Responsiveness: Nothing much to complain on this area. Decent speed for each narration, things were taken in account, that is, of what was being done and needed some response. So, everything is fine.

Balance: Here is the greatest flaw as previously pointed. The combat, the mechanical part, requires some touchs. Practice, as it looks rather 'shy', given some, most, of the encounters were quite easy, mostly because of the party composition. At least, you took the advices and improved, that was good to see! And surely you will improve more.

Storytelling: This! Is the good part.

We had map decorations for immersion. A simple path to follow, while intrigue was created among the players, the IC of the characters included in the provided narrates and in general, a cohesive story until the end. Of an ancient nation, of secrets kept and chaos spread, of the void influence and what became of it all.

The temptation and all of that being something always funs to see. Cool stuff here, nothing to complain.

Fairness: I expected more injuries to be honest, yet it was rather shy on this aspect. But might have been given the balance part, the problem with fights. So, can't say much. At least, what I got was used in the IC, one war or another.

And, the rewards were quite good. And I enjoyed mine, since it will serve as a great milestone moving forward. So, everything is fine in the end.

Overall: A fun event, could use some improving towards the fighting part, but other than that? Had lots of fun. Given the mix of the event story and the crackheads brought along the way. Also, I will return for that chest, it will not avoid me next time.
[Image: image.png]
Topic Options