Aoria DM <3 (filled)
Key/Character: Meeky/Fitz Uberto Geraldus II
Which Event: The Stormbringer's Treasure (Pt. 1)

Responsiveness: Our GM was quick to respond indeed! The only thing that slowed us down was a few connectivity issues, but otherwise it was a smooth sailing game!
Balance: The battles were very entertaining, and I went down twice over the course of them! The final boss in particular was frightening, not least of all because of the visual presentation.
Storytelling: It felt like an adventure, and we all had opportunities to do things a little outside of the script and express our characters' skills if we so chose. We had choice as to where to explore as well, and got to face horrible, horrible monsters. Good times were had!
Fairness: If anything, I'd say our GM's rewards were almost slightly too generous! Everything seemed fair to me, and the very real chance of injury (I was SUPER lucky with my injury rolls) makes me say it all felt pretty balanced.

Overall: A really fun experience with a GM who seemed very experienced! I look forward to my next opportunity to play under Aoria once again.

Any other comments:

look at this guy he's the best
[Image: merchant.png]
Character: Jing
Which Event:The Stormbringer's Treasure (Pt. 1)

Responsiveness: Our GM was quick to respond. The timing was perfect kept the group on track while giving us enough time to react/ to every thing.

Balance: Oh! the battle that I took part of was super fun! I missed the 2nd one but that was on me and irl stuff lol

Storytelling: I got some adventure vibes and that was the main reason I joined this event and events in general. I can't wait for the 2nd part!

Fairness: I am fine with any thing. I was there just for the fun of it and the rewards was just an extra. The gum was really fair according to our rolls.

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments:

And... This guy... I don't trust him... look at this smile and blank eyes...

[Image: merchant.png]
Character: Manji L. Grace
Which Event:The Stormbringer's Treasure (Pt. 1)

Responsiveness: Very quick responses! The storytelling was very detailed and in-depth on top of this!

Balance: The fights were pretty great! It wasn't easy, and it challenged us enough to really get engaged on the conflicts at hand.

Storytelling: As said before, the storytelling was great! I loved the overall pacing of the event throughout, and the amount of options presented to us was appreciated.

Fairness: The DM was very nice about the decisions that we made throughout the story, there were no unfair rulings or unbalanced mechanics!

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: I would highly recommend Aoria, very good  DM! <3
[Image: RjvDDFm.png]
Key/Character: Elex Young

Which Event: Amenadiel Part 1: A Temple Long Forgotten

Responsiveness: Their responsiveness was on point! It was quick and precise, and honestly didn't trouble us so. It came quickly, and tended to respond in a timely manner. Even if you're impatient, you'll be properly satisfied with Aoria being your DM! 10/10

Balance: There were two verbs, and far more actual RPing. There were plenty of roll based games that you can accept or deny, and I certainly loved that. Got some good loot from it too. The battles were certainly fun as well, and with the squad I went with, I loved it. 10/10

Storytelling : Aoria prioritized narrative over fighting, in truth. I personally love narratives, spending most of the time wanting to roleplay and making it feel like an actual quest rather than verb the entire time. Elex's village was ravaged, and it was certainly depressing. Small bits made me cry, parts made me worried about other characters. Their characterization was awesome, and I had a grand time. With the way I had it in my mind, the temple was supposed to just lead us into more with a breadcrumb trail. While I did wish to see a bit more about Amenadiel, I'm glad that it was kept rather vague as grander things are going to happen sooner than later.

Fairness: It was awesome. I got what I wanted, and a lead into another event in this chain. I think everyone else was rather satisfied as well.

Overall: 10/10. Excited to see part 2.

Any other comments: THAT CAT WAS SO ADORABLE.
[Image: 9a0cc58ead20cf1fe13b620d78e1b68b.gif]
Key/Character: Raffiel Gardios

Responsiveness: Pretty fire, there were times when I posted things that weren't responded to but it was a lot going on, overall responses were VERY fast though so I wasn't upset! 7/10

Balance: I had fun with all of my healing, but I have no complaints regardless. If anything I'd say you could make the ECs a bit stronger next time! 8/10

Storytelling : I love a good loreheavy event which is what this ended up being in the end, but I can say that I wish a bit more happened partaining to Amenadiel himself, as nothing we encountered really had anything to do with the tome or what-not, mostly just random puzzle encounters which is fun, and I realize a lot of stuff relevant to Elex happened so I wasn't mad, I just wish more happened in the temple itself or some of those bosses came back around with greater purpose.. or maybe they still will? 7/10

Fairness: Super fair, again could've maybe gone a bit harder! Rewards were amazing though. 8/10

Overall: 8/10 Had a lot of fun, can't wait to see what is in store!

Any other comments: In a world drought of Eventmin we are blessed with the few, thank you for what you do and I hope you're rewarded appropriately for the time you spent letting us have a good time.  I hope my feedback is helpful!
Character:Character: Valerica Vorso

Responsiveness: As my second Aoria event, the DM has done it yet again. There was no sacrifice in quality to speed up the event. It was basically a full package, from heart wrenching dev scenes to the battle and narration posts.
Balance: It was on the lower end of things this time around as it focused more on the sad narrative of one character as opposed to it being a boss rush loot party. That said, there were some really close moments where someone nearly got downed I think. (I might be wrong to be honest.)

Oh, it’s also safe to say that those blood orbs are the Aoria dm special. Very sneaky.

Storytelling: You know that feeling when you can vividly see the scenario through narration alone? Yeah, it was one of those. It was good, from describing Elex’ homeland to heavy themes of loss and hopelessness. Sure, there were soft, light-hearted moments to ease the mood but those prevailing themes always loomed close and it hurts. It hurts badly. 
Fairness: Rewards were well deserved. From dev items to acquiring a much, MUCH, needed hidden. All in all, everyone came out happy and satisfied. In fact, I’m already excited for what’s in store for the next part :pray:

Overall: v v good, i give it 4 whole melons out of 1 apple
Any other comments: If the stars align, this will be my first event chain ever. I hope there’s more :>

( P.S. Late review, I had a bunch of things that made me busy :pray: )
help

Key/Character: Yuri Vesta
Which Event: Sleep Over Party!

Responsiveness: Our GM was quick to respond. The event flaw smothly. We all got time to rp and got response in fair time after it.
Balance: The two fights were epic. It was close for me on the first fight (dandce off lol). Both fights were fair and super fun.
Storytelling: We got a beautiful story or was it just a dream? lol. Again I love how we could goof around and yet still have an amazing story
Fairness: Well... we got good rolls and it was low risk event so it was fair. I didn't really care much of the rewards (even thou they are always amazing I really like the text on them). Aoria events are the best reward I could ask for Heart .

Overall: 11/10

Any other comments:

[Image: unknown.png]
If I could say just one thing it will be: Woooaaaaa!

Also...! What do I need to do to get this guy?
[Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Thim
Which Event: Sleep Over Party!

Responsiveness: The responses were very quick, and it was very free whether you wanted to make big RP posts or just have small posts to progress the story faster.
Balance: The obstacles were very fun and creative. I like the fact there was only one IC fight scene since it was an event without high risk, which lead to there being many different types of scenes where you could be creative.
Storytelling: It definitely felt like an adventure and the story was very fitting for the theme of the event.
Fairness: We did not get any punishments, don’t know if we were just lucky or if it is normal for these types of low-risk events. No crazy rewards but they are going to be a nice nudge forward with dev.

Overall: I had a lot of fun during the event, which was the main objective, so I liked it. My first event so not much to compare it to.

Any other comments: I like the fact that I was allowed to bring one of the NPCs with us even though they were not participating much besides added fluff. Not sure if it was planed but I liked it.
Key/Character: Awari Nakaro
Which Event: Sleep Over Party!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Dm was fast and the responses were great loved interacting with the characters and making choices.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  The fights were fun and enjoyed the maze puzzle it was interesting addition I was not expecting.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Great loved every second of the event talking to npc's messing with potions and cookies that affected us icly just for the fun of it. Amazing.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Great it was fair and everything was well done loved the dance off it was a tough fight but we did eventually win.

Overall: 10/10 Would give higher 

Any other comments: Keep up the great work loved the Event hope to have you run another one when you can.
Key/Character: Truwarrior119 / Raithe
Which Event: TOWER OF AETIUS: NEPHILIM RISING

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were fun! The puzzles and traps were fun to deal with, although our crew was quite chaotic! And ah- yeah... We made some mistakes. Lmfao. But fun!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes, it was perfect for the floor, the theme was awesome and served well for the party! Can't wait to keep going up! I absolutely loved the Fire trees (Tesla Tree's? Hyperion? Big Grin )

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Yes, we got hurt, we made some mistakes and sometimes RNG just wasn't with us. But we also had some good rolls too! It was quite fair!

Overall: 10/10 ! Amazing work, and well done! Loved the loot gained!

Any other comments: A lot of work was put behind this, and Aoria did an absolutely awesome job. We will absolutely try to be less chaotic next time, should you DM for us ever again! Aoria has the patience of a saint. :)
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options