Aoria DM <3 (filled)
Key/Character: Dead Wulf
Which Event: ▒▓░░▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): There was a lot of effort, and care that'd gone into this event that much was evident through the layout and all the various little tidbits that Aoria had placed about it. Nearly all of the props, creatures and things that were present had descriptions. She never left us waiting, even when there were multiple scenes happening all at once with the party being split up about the place. 

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): I think the battles were entertaining, well thought and enjoyable. Their were various traps and obstacles layered throughout the event. I particularly liked the aspect of their feeling as if you were against the clock, whether, that was or wasn't the case. We'd roll a dice from 1-10 and lose a slot on our bar for the event. Later we learnt that we'd managed to recover that bit from the void after defeating a boss. I think it was very thematic, and a good example of mechanics supporting the roleplay. 

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I feel as if I went over this a little already in responsiveness, and to elaborate further. I'd not really known what to expect going into this. It was a well thought out, well designed process that really made you feel immersed. 

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): I think the risk to reward was well done, however, it's hard to gauge when everyone is rolling well. I'd gotten downed the most for being.. Well. Bad at game? XD and luckily rolled a five. So I'd received a temp that said I appreciate that it's an unhealable temp, it really adds to it. The temps, and injuries were written in a way that'd allow a player to draw development from them and that's always good. 

I think everyone got rewarded, and that's nice too see. I don't think anyone ended up leaving empty handed. 

Overall: ▒▓░░▒░▓▒ / ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

Any other comments: I don't know about everyone else, but this event ran until 10 AM? My time and I'd been up the previous day during normal hours. I think Aoria did a really good job of keeping me, and the others engaged as well as herself for as late as it must've gotten for some of us. She honestly did a great job. I don't think, I did her event justice and was struggling to keep up with how tired I'd gotten. 

Thank you for the event, your time, and effort Aoria.
Key/Character: Alessio
Which Event: ▒▓░░▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Nothing was waited on! If anything, it was a blast to be that responses especially with how late it started.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 8/10 some hiccups here and there, but overall? It was a blast especially with the theme that was brought into it via void!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 I never did get to find out what happened to my old 'friend'...But, it was still a wild ride!
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10/10 earned. Everything was earned well and when dumb things happened? Punishment was given

Overall: 9/10, do it again

Any other comments: Long live the King.
[Image: Home.png]
No, I don't currently play because life is busy.
That doesn't mean I don't get bored.

What ya'll got for me?
[Image: OzJetPV.jpg]
Character: Callahan K. Gardios.
Which Event: Coming of Age.

Responsiveness: Very responsive, rarely a wasted moment, narrates were quick even on improv-scenes.
Balance: Challenging but fair. A cool mechanic was implemented (won't spoil) that changes how you had to play each fight which made things fun.
Storytelling: Wasn't expecting much given the generic-ness of the event posted but the start shocked me, immersive and interesting. Also allowed our characters to display more of their personality through personally chosen routes which is always a positive.
Fairness: Very fair. Never felt wronged, rolls mattered but weren't deliberating.

Overall: Fun! A good way to spend a few hours. Aoria puts a lot of effort in these events from the icons, the backgrounds, to the item descriptions. If she's hosting, I recommend attending.
Character: Flora Finkles
Which Event: Coming of Age

Responsiveness: Great! Never had to wait too long, if at all.
Balance: Nothing too hard, nothing too easy. The fights were pretty fun and thematic, and a special little mechanic that made things interesting.
Storytelling: Pretty much got what I was expecting, and then some. Interactive, unique, everything coming to the conclusion we came for.
Fairness: Perfect given the risk. Nothing too severe, but had to make sure we didn't push things over the edge. Loot was great.

Overall: A lot more effort was put into this than I expect. Great sprites, great story, fun fights. 10/10
Key/Character: Isbrand Dayndros
Which Event: Coming of Age

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Never kept us waiting too long. Narrates came quick and kept me immersed

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Very balanced. Never felt like there was an unfair death but was still extremely difficult.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes, we went to many places and they were all beautifully designed. The icons were great, the sprites were great, she even created a map just for the event

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Injury table was quite lenient from other CODs I've been on. Unsure if this was low or not. Rewards were very fair, and the rings given at the end were special. Each person got a unique one tailored to their element / character, it was very well done

Overall: 9.5/10
Character: Aurella Dayndros
Which Event: Coming of Age.

Responsiveness: Quick to respond, a lot of the scenes were forced to be improv and we weren't kept waiting long at all. Free to do as we wanted with the scene.
Balance: Added unique mechanic to fights that effected us before we got into them. The bosses didn't feel unfair and were still able to down multiple people. Good.
Storytelling: The effort put in for such a simple hunt event needed was great. Storytelling where they didn't require there be any, even drew up a map for us all to travel on and use. Interactable NPCs you can hold conversation with. Great.
Fairness: Fair, the injuries were cute and the rewards were all personalized and done well. Far and above worth the risk.

Overall: I didn't come in expecting the effort that was given, it was great and I'd definitely look to show up to another event ran by you. Thank you for picking this up and giving it your all, it really showed.

9.5/10
Bug 
Key/Character: Valerica Vorso
Which Event: Desecration

Responsiveness: the DM's responses were fast, even more impressive by the fact that YOU had to organize and reply to everyone's posts of being a loot-goblin. The event was long, sure, but it wasn't the DM's fault. (more on that later)

Balance: I got hit by the Aoria DM special for the first time. There were multiple things to do in such a small map and it was honestly quite scary figuring out what is good to interact with and what is not good to interact with. In terms of fighting the bosses, being locked into an rp box against an entity that can take chunks of your health is both horrifying and panic-inducing at the same time. That said though, the AOEs created by the boss accommodated the small space and it felt like it was your responsibility as the player if you actually got it by them. Though, there were some small issues (more on that later)

Storytelling: Never have I ever thought that grave robbing would be this fun. It honestly felt like an Indiana Jones movie but with a side of really, really, big family implications.

Fairness: I'm conflicted about this one, but at the same time I'm not. This is probably because I got deleted by being hit by infinite ticks from cosmic dash in addition to the bone spears which stunned you. Again, it was probably just my fault because I literally could not see half the time because of all the aoes being thrown around lol. As for the rewards, they were fair--none had any qualms about the rewards or anything and the development coming from the foreseeable future was fun to think about.

Overall: An overall fun experience :3c would try to join again if I'm able :>

Any other comments: The event was only long because we had a discussion about hats. I'm honestly traumatized now if there's going to be another riddle puzzle involving a hat. PLEASE NO MORE.
help

Key/Character: Eris Vorso
Which Event: Desecration

Responsiveness: There were nine people on this freaking event and Aoria responded to us like a champ. Especially considering some players had a knack for running off mid narrate or doing other side tasks, she even took the time to add small blurps for them regarding their actions mid narrate.  Considering the circumstances, I'd say replies were well-timed and granted there were nine of us causing chaos amongst each other waiting on narrates, we hardly noticed the wait as is.

Balance: Hooo buddy! These battles had be hiding in the corner praying and I'm the kite auto hit build! These battles were so fun to be honest and considering there were 9 of us it felt pretty balanced. Sometimes people went down, sometimes we all managed to cry in the healing spheres and make it out. But these were definitely good fights!

Storytelling: The mixture of the Mire lore, the void aspects from Kael's final years, and the familial bonding were incredible. Also there was this really really cool mechanic done where we would lose a certain spell throughout the course of the journey. It added a whole other layer to the event (especially in the fights) but it made it so interesting and unique! The use of combat and puzzles helped drive the story and it related very well to the story of Kael who we were pursuing.

Fairness: I'd say pretty fair. Considering multiple people went down in the fights and we spent a literal hour on one of the riddles, I do feel the rewards were justified for the amount of time put in. As for the fights themselves, other than on flub which the DM quickly fixed and no one was really sure how it occurred, the fights themselves were pretty fair with an escalating health bar and power as we got further into the event and as the EC 'powered up.'

Overall: 10/10 will request again. Good story telling, brave as hell to take such a massive party (thank you again), very fun combat encounters, and fun riddles.

Any other comments: Screw the hats. We will now burn any white or black hats in Esshar.
Key/Character: BBEGreaseFire/Glazarag
Which Event: The Stormbringer's Treasure

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 absolutely fantastic and was on point with improv and flexibility when I threw curveballs and got creative.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Very solid, the battles felt like controlled chaos and had distinct patterns that encouraged strategizing.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It felt like a pirate odyssey, an adventure into the unknown and like with every choice we made we were leaving something else behind. The NPCs were full of character and everything we did felt like it mattered.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): All was handled fairly, with a suitable amount of luck involved.

Overall: Can't wait for the next one!

Any other comments: RIP Slip Slap Slop
Topic Options