Aoria DM <3 (filled)
Key/Character: Cee/TeaTimes
Which Event: Let's Do Crime!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): I'm going to unironically RP visiting Penny Pinchin' Pete and doing work for him as my coin quests from now on. Thanks chief. 
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10!

Overall: 10!!!

Any other comments: i promise i will take good care of my NEW SON. For a year at least. my next char may be related to Pete. 
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Key/Character: RetasuShoujo/Camie Vega
Which Event: Let's do crime!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick and well timed narrations that always gave opportunities for interactions between the whole party without ever feeling like there was a lull.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): Puzzles and gambling gimmicks? Yes. A lot of interesting ideas used for conflict and risk, having a whole cryptography key prepared for puzzles was a nice touch too. While we only had one fight, it felt like one of the most balanced event fights I've ever participated in. Even though we brought a nasty gimmick build character with us.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Not even close to what I was expecting and I've got to admit that. Yet, what it turned out to be was far more fun and enjoyable than anything I imagined this event would be. A few good story beats that all played off the tone of the group just being on this surreal adventure, really played off the characters in terms of tone too.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Every risk was a choice we made, any injuries we took were all on us. The combat was so well balanced that losses were avoidable, and the combat itself was avoidable entirely. The gambling minigame was the highlight for this. A straight roll of the dice to risk for a good reward. From what I know, everybody in the group was satisfied with what they walked away with, injuries included.

Overall: 10/10 Instantly preferred DM

Any other comments: The real highlight was how much was put in to the event having overworld RP hooks. From leaving letters around to give to other PCs, to giving us a baby to take care of for a year. It was a nice touch that made the RP afterwards feel like a real reward in itself. A good idea that should be utilized more.
Key/Character: Sylva Aertas/TopRamenAllDay
Which Event: Forest of Dread

Responsiveness: Very reasonable and quick to respond. Had no problems at all what's so ever and of course, Aoria was very kind and understanding. 10/10
Balance: While we only did one fight, i felt it was perfectly balanced. As all things should be. It was REALLY difficult but had the right amount of difficulty given the risk of the event and i had alot of fun actually fighting it. 9/10 
Storytelling: Regarding storytelling, i think Aoria did a great job. She even made a little map and littered it with props and places for us too see to make it more immersive. She's the first DM i've seen that's actually done that so i thought it was a nice touch. Her characters were cute too. 9/10
Fairness: The event was fair and the punishment earned regarding the risk level so no problems there. 9/10

Overall: Aoria did a great job my event and i hope to have her again!

Any other comments: who the fuck makes a spile out of arcanium
Key/Character: Dernust/TheChildTheLegend
Which Event: Moonrock Madness!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 10.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): ~8, 9 somewhere inbetween
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10!

Overall: Yes, 100. Simply because Thorn didn't omit a joke and I got to force unfunny romance. (fr tho, event was fun af and i loved it)

Any other comments: Some things didn't really make sense, but like, when you take into consideration how much fun it was? Then I just say, fuck it, you did more than a good job
Key/Character: Georgiana#9655/Evangeline Fitz-Empress
Which Event: Moon Rock Madness

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The rps were posted pretty fast and everything was responded in a quickly manner.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  Balance was great. Everything was just the way it should of been.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): The storytelling was really interesting and fun. I like how there were different stages and it definitely met all the expectations. Just amazing. 10/10 event.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Fairness was great too. Reward was great as well. I had a lot of fun at this event, considering its my first time attending one of Aoria's events.

Overall: 10/10 PERFECT! AMAZING! I LOVED IT!

Any other comments: Just AMAZING. <3
[Image: unknown.png][Image: unknown.png]
Key/Character: Suwuper / Augustus Vorenii
Which Event: Moon Rock Madness

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):

Absolutely, especially given that Aoria was handling another event-esque thing happening IC in Osrona, the whole thing moved along great.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 

Balanced well, maybe a little too easy but that is almost definitely because an extra person attended the event due to following us IC and happened to get teleported too the event. (Very cool of you to allow that too happen, made for some interesting stuff!)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):

When I posted the event I left the details vague so the DM could run wild, and I was definitely happy with what Aoria cooked up! 
Frogs working on cars - Gravestones with their own little texts on them when examined - Cool ass huts and spooky children - Shadow monsters - A crazy moon worshipping cult and a sacrifice with a moon diety to follow - Overall it was an incredibly thrilling little adventure!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

The punishments were fair, nothing too serious came from it - And the rewards were what we had asked for with a little added coin on top, so it was great in that regard.

Overall:

10/10!

Any other comments:

Just a big thanks for running a planned 6 person event, which ended up being 7 and still making it interesting and speedy enough, giving everyone their rewards AND all the while doing it while having too multitask (and not feeling like it suffered as a result) , 10/10 would ask to DM again.
Key/Character: DIO Over Heaven / Thorn Meztin
Which Event: Moonrock Madness

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Definitely a 9!!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  100% a 10!! I really enjoyed all the puzzles we had to solve and the battles were very cool imo!
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10!! I enjoyed the story a whole lot! I did feel like we were uncovering some real cult.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 10. I think the punishments were definitely FAIR.

Overall: Solid 9.8!!

Any other comments: WAS IT A JOKE DERNUST? HMM?? WAS IT ALL A JOKE TO YOU?
[Image: jU10bJ1.png][Image: jU10bJ1.png]
attacks you
Key/Character: mykael
Which Event: ring of the necromancer

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 7/10
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10, was a lot like a kott mori event
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?) 9/10

Overall: The only thing I would ask from you, my sweet Aoria, is a more dangerous setting that could make us shit ourselves. It was great, amazing, and full of story and I love fate being on a dice roll. I would definitely... definitely......... ask for another.

Any other comments: i love moms
Key/Character: Avelin Alricht
Which Event: ▒▓░░▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10! They let us know when they were about to post, and it was always within a really reasonable timeframe. They were good quality, and obviously they typed while we were preparing things as well - which I think is a really good idea.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): ... I'll give this 7/10, not because I hated the one or two puzzles we got, but because lagging into a cosmic beam and losing 60% of my HP kind of really, really hurt. The battles felt really swingy, but I know it wasn't done out of malice - and it led to some pretty neat moments, honestly.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10. Holy fuck. There was pretty much an entire stage set up, we got to run around collecting lootboxes, and it was extremely immersive. Things had to be shuffled around in order a bit because two people passed out, but I adored it a LOT. Also, the gimmick involving losing spells when we made contact with void-linked magic was really nice. Losing Recover out of all things was funny.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 9.5/10. It was pretty neat seeing that the scythe had gotten a really nice upgrade, along with the one wearable item that I got to see - bit of a drawback, but REALLY good. I am, however, simply grateful that I got the bite off on our final fight. Otherwise I would've been in withdrawal, because being a vampire on a [REDACTED] event just does that.

Overall: Aoria, my sweet, sweet Aoria, I adore you and I adored this event.

Any other comments:
one, how do i keep getting chest injuries, this is like the fifth one
and two, how is this the second semi-sentient wriggling baby of unmelting ice that i have received from an event that is stated to have otherworldly involvement involving magic with bloody sacrifices
like seriously i'm not turning down the void ice baby but it's funny
[Image: unknown.png]
thank you dandeli
Key/Character: Hypnos Valentino
Which Event: ▒▓░░▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yes! The timing was always perfect and even with the difficulties of a party splitting up she managed to keep up with 3 different scenes at once!
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): There were traps but we just rolled really well for the most part. The battles were terrifying because bone lance manages to always home onto me despite being a linear projectile. Mistakes were taken back and overall this was of no issue.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): This was insane. The way the village was setup and the little bit of traveling and exploring we did at the start gave a lot of flavor and story to the entire event. The theme was followed pretty damn well and I can't wait to join Org XIII
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): Again, I only roll good on events lately so I wouldn't know what this "punishment" thing is. Also the fact temps are 5% now makes it feel like DMs should be more generous with injuries....

Overall: ▒▓░░▒░▓▒ / ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

Any other comments: Long live the King.

I'll also apologize for the behavior of the people I invited on the event. I've taken note of it and it won't happen again to you or any other DM under my watch.
I feel like you deserve an apology and I haven't seen it being given so I'll do it for them.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Topic Options