Aoria DM <3 (filled)
[Image: oPlQ4Uu.jpg]
Currently: Not Accepting Events 
Event Preferences: Tower of Aetius, Spooky/witch themed, adventures into the unknown.
Contact information:~Aoria-sama~#8296

Quote:Open Slots:
1. Filled
Rules:
Don't pick up my props or I will perm you.
If you complain about your rewards, I will never run another event for you again.
If you complain about me postponing your event, I will not run another for you.
If you report me for refusing to run your event when you want me to, I will not run another for you.
My time is my time, and if you've asked me to be your DM you acknowledge that I have my own life too and that these things happen.
No, feet pics will not get you better rewards.

(I love reviews, I'm always looking to improve.)
Quote:Key/Character:
Which Event:
Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?):
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)
Overall:
Any other comments:
Key/Character: Irkalla
Which Event: Demon event

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): The event took a bit, but it's to be expected since it felt like at times. Things were done on a fly. IC is IC though and it became mostly back & fourths. I didn't mind. Swift responses!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The fights felt epic... That's all I needa add.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was fun, felt like a van helsing journey. Except, I very much enjoyed the fact a curve ball was thrown in. Dealt with perfectly. Really felt like the IC was put before even the pre-planned story.

Fairness: Uh... It was very fair?
Overall: 10/10

(Sorry for such a small post I'm not good at this, but. I do enjoy showing appropriation to things when I see the effort.)

Any other comments: Would hire again!
Key/Character: Jianyu Xi
Which Event: Demon Event

Responsiveness: The time between posts are never a big deal for me but it was thorough and took into account the small things we did. Actions had consequences.
Balance: Each fight had me sweating... Fun to engage with!
Storytelling: It was fine for lacking experience with the pre-ts stuff. While there could have been a lot more, I thought it was cute. 
Fairness: Fair injuries and rewards, cute rewards.

Overall: Very solid event!

Any other comments: Keep on DMing.
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
I will be back to DMing as normal- however, not for the first week after TS.
Everyone else is doing this so I'm going to, too.
Key/Character: N/A
Which Event: They Dug too deep and found what lurks in the dark

Responsiveness: Very quick right after everyone posted!
Balance: After losing would say it's too easy especially for a CoI/CoD event. Enjoyed how the EC dealt moderate dmg and took a good portion of time to kill felt like a suitable boss. Very Fair.
Storytelling: Suuuuuper cute event. Very well told and enjoyable to read.
Fairness: Loved the rolls as well as injuries and how fair they were with them given the amount of people.

Overall: Lovely experience and fun event. I wish to do more of their events in the future.

Any other comments: Miss my daughter, wish we talked more and hopefully do an event for me soon!
“A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.”
[Image: E5pyTrX.gif]
Key/Character: Rohmalock
Which Event: they dug too deep and found what lurks in the dark

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Very fast, did their DM bits as fast as one could expect!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 2 battles, 2 traps along with 2 puzzles (One of them part of the trap.)

Apparently it's a reoccurring theme for most DM's , but I enjoyed being shoved into a cosmic iron maiden, only to SCREAM OUT MY GUTS basically hoping that I described the icons good enough for them to solve the puzzle. Not that I had /any/ idea what I was doing. Though I would've preferred if the players had to make a choice on who went into the trap, as opposed to just being chosen by RNG. But that's just my preference!

The colored pebbles were a bit simple, an anagram, with only 1 proper solution, as well as a riddle that's fairly well known! But it was still fun! Even more fun was Aoria's reaction to how INSTANTLY Chezera got it.

The battles were quite fun, though a bit easy for our group. I don't think they could've done any better without literally making the Bosses absurdly OP. The abilities were able to be dodged, kited, and overall there wasn't anything that made it feel impossible. If anything, even despite my build being mostly close range, I still found chances in between their CD's to dash in, hit them with a lightning trap, and retreat! (Even getting the final blow on the final boss!) Overall, great balance for the group, even if she needed to adjust for how unexpectedly strong we were for her! Almost everyone went down, though perhaps she could take some liberties and up it even a bit more next time :)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?):

I don't think there was all to much stroytelling going on for the event alone, but apparently Aelrin and Bell had some history with 'king'. A good chunk of us were fairly clueless as to why we were there, besides just gathering ores, and dealing with whatever trapped the previous adventurers.

However the aftermath, of having to have people deliver letters to the families of the 3 dead adventurers who were stuck in the mines, and died long before our group came there, was and will be a very interesting thing to see what comes of it!

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?):
Rewards were probably a bit too good for what risks we faced? Though apparently if we fluffed the trap I would've gotten a perm. I personally don't like perms coming from non-combat / RNG traps. But it was a fair trap in either case. Given more then enough time to solve it! And managing to get to the end and get the rewards for our characters was 100% worth the suffering of trying to figure out how to fight the boss mobs.

Overall: 8/10 would do again.

Any other comments: Keep up the good work Aoria!
Key/Character: Truwarrior119 / Aelrin Alcast
Which Event: They dug too deep and found what lurks in the dark

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Yup! The DM responded quickly and descriptively, especially with the large party that we had! lol

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): The battles were fun, and challenging. The puzzles and traps were strewn about to add some risk for our rewards. I especially likes the puzzle / trap fusion we had where we had to solve the machine inputs. Our group did hold very well against the boss battles initially until realizing they needed to amplify things up for the challenge, which they did. Several moments I almost fell in the fighting which had me on my toes lol!

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): Yes, I absolutely enjoyed the story tied to the event. The clues and paths leading towards the boss 'King', and the 'extra' flavour for potential side-quests in the future that could apply to other characters was an amazing addition. I love seeing stuff like that which could further expand on things and add to the story.

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?)

Yes, several people were indeed injured for taking risks and falling in fights, which was certainly worth it. Surprisingly a few got lucky with their rolls, including myself on some treasure. But considering the boss fights and puzzles, I believe the rewards given fit perfectly well for those who received them. The puzzles were the greater treat mixed in with the rewards which made things quite a bit more challenging. This was my first event with puzzles like this :)

Overall: 10/10 ! Would absolutely recommend this DM! Would happily have them DM future events for sure!

Any other comments: Had a wonderful time at the event, you are doing an absolutely wonderful job as a DM. Even after the initial chaos our group caused, everything went smooth and well! Tongue
Key/Character: Ariadne ven Pelleaux
Which Event: Exploring the Shadowmire

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 They were quick and took into consideration everything we were doing.Couldn't ask for more.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 Not really the DM's fault but the health glitching out was a bit rough for some of the fights. When everything was working properly though it was all on point. The puzzles that there were seemed fair.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 The story that we could gather from a pretty harsh slaughter of fae in the dreadwoods was great. All the talk of the Barber leading up to the fight amped it up.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 We got rewarded and punished as we deserved. There were several points that we could have avoided conflict and we more or less suffered in ways for not doing so. (Youre never getting me to eat random food from creatures in a shadowy forest thats just bad)

Overall: 9.75/10

Any other comments: I cant believe I ate three cosmic beams in one round.
[Image: 1c9be22e43dfe23781b34cc71660b98b.gif]
Key/Character: Isana pyr Aertas
Which Event: Exploring the Shadowmire

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10 Response times were very fast for the level of writing we all recieved.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 We had our bumps at first getting the general balance set up at first, but we eventually reached a good middle ground.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 11/10 The story was overall really good, and probably better than I could have expected to be honest. I'm really glad that you were able to breathe a good amount of life into it all.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10 No complaints here!

Any other comments: I can believe she ate three cosmic beams in one round.
Key/Character: Rayleigh Estecairo
Which Event: Exploring The Shadowmire

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 20/10 Very quick to post and respond to questions, plus the narrations were pretty dope as well.
Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10 It was a little rocky with the battles but we got it together in the end which is all that matters to me honestly. Also, the 1 trap one of our people rolled a 1 on was painfully hilarious, not because of what happened but the comment made before it happened.
Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10 It was a nice blend of humor, suspense, and action. I dug it.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): -30/10(kidding it's a 10/10) There was fairness yes, was it good fairness? Yes. I got a black eye.

Any other comments: Broccoli
Topic Options