Suggestions
Here I am with another suggestion:

Make a clear ruling that first encounters should only be Danger 0 if both parties agree to it, or if their factions are actively against one another, or if there is active hostility involved from both sides antagonizing one another. Otherwise, reduce it to Aggro 0.

I could give in-depth context to this suggestion but I'll sum it up simple like:

I shouldn't have to open up a ticket to request an aggro 0, when someone wanted a danger 0.

Especially on a first encounter as a character who is not apart of any big faction, has proven to be non combat, doesn't have a weapon, has -10% Child DR, and has unspent RPP because of my IC.

There are also classes & races that benefit from dangering children characters like moi, and hey some people like rping the battle chad kiddos. I did on Mya, but I ain't on Paprina. Tho it does give me the IC dev and IC drive to be more combative.

Which is why aggros are here imo. To start a story without a chance at permanently injuring the victim, or to punish those that are belligerent icly.

Suggestion Number 2:

Make Aggressive temporary injuries, ones that cannot be healed by healing elixirs, but healable by doctors. Keep Danger temps healable by both. Aggro's are (sometimes) here to teach people a lesson. Don't let me heal so easily outta it...
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(03-07-2023, 02:58 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Make a clear ruling that first encounters should only be Danger 0 if both parties agree to it, or if their factions are actively against one another, or if there is active hostility involved from both sides antagonizing one another. Otherwise, reduce it to Aggro 0.

[Image: awzWzGU.png]

the current rules state that a danger 0 is the default setting unless agreed upon by both parties. so it's not really a matter of clarifying what the rules state, but changing what the rules state
(03-07-2023, 03:03 AM)ratqueen Wrote:
(03-07-2023, 02:58 AM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Make a clear ruling that first encounters should only be Danger 0 if both parties agree to it, or if their factions are actively against one another, or if there is active hostility involved from both sides antagonizing one another. Otherwise, reduce it to Aggro 0.

[Image: awzWzGU.png]

the current rules state that a danger 0 is the default setting unless agreed upon by both parties. so it's not really a matter of clarifying what the rules state, but changing what the rules state

Woopsie on my part.

Yeah I think it should be changed to aggro being the default, and danger being the one that's contested over. Though I do believe most scenarios do benefit from danger being the default, IE: A faction vs faction skirmish scenes are prime examples. Or people that are specifically on the hunt for certain individuals/faction members. But...

If I'd been a new player, I'd likely have not known to disput the scene's settings or saved the ooc and ic logs to do so.
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
More Suggestions:

Buff Chakram. They're just a meme weapon rn with:
10 pow, 40 crit (which is 9-10% crit at normal endgame agility [140-150]), and -25 weight

Also make an endgame 200-210 RPL Chakram plz.. I like spinny wheel... :(

Remove +Phys from base artificer weps:
Atm an armed player who uses a eternal sword has +50 power unenchanted to armed attacks. Nyeshk is +57. Remove the Phys stats and give armed weapons unique lil things to compensate and a mild boost in stats to match mage weps +power.

200-210 RPL Armed Tier
Arcanium: + May cause bleed on physical damage
Lightsaber: + May inflict a burn DoT on physical damage
Nyeshk: + May cause a minor slow on physical damage
Eternal: + May cause a curse effect on physical damage
Tyrium: + May absorb mana on physical damage
Prism Sword: +May cause a brief blind on physical damage

(Note these are just ideas of what could be added if +Phys was removed. Just throwing ideas)

100-180 RPL Armed Tier
+ Just add Crit and a lil bit more power to compensate for the removal of +Phys.

With this in mind, I will say.. Save +Phys for unique weapons of a high caliber where unique materials gathered from the tower or other events can be put to use.
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
Let me rebind my space teleport toggle for stuff like lightning aura so that it's not only ctrl+ space
an option for dms to 'edit' placed descriptor icons for events
I'm back again to request that the 200 RPL limitation on Rebirths be removed, and instead it's just 3 uses and u cant use it anymore.

God please. I beg of you.
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
Make the lowest layer for custom props be 1 rather than 3. Flooring can't be properly added otherwise.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Taken from Madsen's Post:

[Image: b3a4f50f1f4359bdbaf531bfc5d792ac.png]

Polymorph
Add it as a 200 RPL locked non-mastery token fairy racial spell, with an appropriate RPP cost tacked onto it.
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
more/improved rewards for DM's so we get some more epic events going on perhaps in this time of lots of new characters?
Topic Options