Suggestions
Islands don’t have mines silly :3

But yeah an Arena would be great. If it’s not given I will dev it and make the admin teams read a dumb amount of logs >:c
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
Lower Death's Door requirement to 150 spent Undeath in Necromancy.

I don't know who thought it's a good idea to bump it to 300 (!!!) spent Undeath required, nor why it's not recorded, but it's absolutely insane.

150 spent undeath is 150 dangers by your Undead, or 50 perms inflicted, or 30 PCs that died & you harvested their corpses (or a combination of all these).

Now that number is doubled. It already took months upon months, it's absolutely insane to require even more time. Lower it back to 150 spent Undeath required.
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
Nerf Light Sword gilgamesh sig please n thank you
It 2 strong and range 2 big, it’s like a invuln or a shield with that much coverage & damage
actually can we fix the tracking on blades of light? i feel like it never hits  Sad
(02-25-2023, 10:31 PM)Dreamspeaker Wrote: Lower Death's Door requirement to 150 spent Undeath in Necromancy.

I don't know who thought it's a good idea to bump it to 300 (!!!) spent Undeath required, nor why it's not recorded, but it's absolutely insane.

150 spent undeath is 150 dangers by your Undead, or 50 perms inflicted, or 30 PCs that died & you harvested their corpses (or a combination of all these).

Now that number is doubled. It already took months upon months, it's absolutely insane to require even more time. Lower it back to 150 spent Undeath required.

Having seen the Villaus Tal Undeath powerfarming since Perdition's founding through his acts of terror upon the realm of Meranthe, 150 is definitely a fuckton.
(02-26-2023, 05:21 AM)Purpalicious Wrote:
(02-25-2023, 10:31 PM)Dreamspeaker Wrote: Lower Death's Door requirement to 150 spent Undeath in Necromancy.

Having seen the Villaus Tal Undeath powerfarming since Perdition's founding through his acts of terror upon the realm of Meranthe, 150 is definitely a fuckton.

I'm trying to figure out how do we grind this without hitting full age dr and dying somewhere along the way? #LowerDeathDoorCost
(02-26-2023, 05:24 AM)Sachiko Wrote:
(02-26-2023, 05:21 AM)Purpalicious Wrote:

I'm trying to figure out how do we grind this without hitting full age dr and dying somewhere along the way? #LowerDeathDoorCost

Make a few Undead and have them verb a bunch for a week, you'll be shocked.
Honestly the only person I know of to GET Death's door did have Age DR. 150 is already kinda nuts. 300 is just silly.
Make chuggums a weekly quest for 1k coins.

Make Arachnator a daily quest for 400 coins (The chuggums quest gives 400 coins..)

Why? Because Chuggums is a raid tier boss with history dating Eternia...
And because Chuggums also has a 50% chance to start a fight with his lapine followers. Which means DOUBLE the fighting!

Make Chuggums a weekly boss not a daily ty...
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(02-27-2023, 05:21 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Make chuggums a weekly quest for 1k coins.

Make Arachnator a daily quest for 400 coins (The chuggums quest gives 400 coins..)

Why? Because Chuggums is a raid tier boss with history dating Eternia...
And because Chuggums also has a 50% chance to start a fight with his lapine followers. Which means DOUBLE the fighting!

Make Chuggums a weekly boss not a daily ty...

I’ll buff both of them right now :)
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Topic Options