Suggestions
Hello! Can Priests/Priestesses be able to apply a mass prayer over people that attend services or sermons? Similarly to how witches/warlocks can gain essence from Sabbaths. Like a once per year thing too.

Edit: Either bless or sanctify. And yes this is because I want to give people an incentive to attend religious services other than to AFK or one person do a reaction post during them.  :>
Can we have the injury duration crop up for temps when a search/injurysearch is done?
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
A 'Burn Down' option for Tents and Ships. Costs 2,000 energy to use (Ergo a buffed and full energy bar), burns down a tent or ship. Takes 1-2 hours to complete and is interrupted on movement.

Edit:

WOW look, just don't drop your ships off in enemy territory and I wouldn't have to suggest this okay... Like an entire sailboat, bro, really?
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Hello I have a suggestion

Packages - on top of the price of 50 coins per message
A package can be sent for the cost of 1k
Packages are not sent to a character directly but
More so the character had to invest in a mail box in which the package will be sent to
This brings use to mailboxes once again
And also inspires players to have a house or rent a apartment of their own
The system should work like this
The player writes a letter. And choose to send. With the additional option to add a attachment to said letter
The system will do one check to see if the player has a mail box available - while also checking to
Make sure there is no current package within the mailbox - I think this will be a nice addition to the game
[Image: c6e18f0d105a606911deeeed1d34b598-png.jpg]
Make demons a rebirth race that requires 200+ rpl.
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
Hey bros, come on, let me sippie that rebirth potion. Just once bro. Just a lil chug.
209 rpl and can't use a rebirth pot because of it.
C-come on just a lil drink. A sippie.

(Please remove the RPL constraint for rebirth pots. Just make it a 3 time use only...)
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
Guess I'll triple post!

Suggestion:

If a settlement becomes inactive (Mina Solis and Oakvale come to mind in this case), then they should become 'Ghost Towns'. When a settlement becomes a Ghost Town, it is stripped of its Settlement name and becomes a place that goes by normal wild rules without any of the settlement bonuses.

If a group of people that's large enough go into a ghost town and seek to claim it/resettle it, than they have to rename it and have the appropriate funds to make a settlement proper-like.

The idea is to repopulate settlements that aren't in use rather than destroy them and have a new settlement be made elsewhere. If this game suffers from anything it's just how MANY settlements there are imo. That's a personal preference thing tho ngl ngl...
I swear I'm not...
I'm not owned guys.
Hot take perhaps persnaps mayhaps.

But would it be possible to nudge the RPL cap on Mana / Mcap to give slight leniency towards characters who might be more inclined to be a durable meat wall? Especially since it has diminishing returns on the DR%, I feel like allowing it to go over the RPL by 50 points (in essence allowing perms to either be poured entirely into Mcap or Agility) wouldn't be too much of a big deal since 50 past 150 is 1% for DR.

Or potentially adjust the numbers to it so that more characters can welcome being a tank through stat distribution.
Just my hot take.
i dont want rat queen killing neather.
(02-09-2023, 07:42 PM)Shelpies Wrote: Hot take perhaps persnaps mayhaps.

But would it be possible to nudge the RPL cap on Mana / Mcap to give slight leniency towards characters who might be more inclined to be a durable meat wall? Especially since it has diminishing returns on the DR%, I feel like allowing it to go over the RPL by 50 points (in essence allowing perms to either be poured entirely into Mcap or Agility) wouldn't be too much of a big deal since 50 past 150 is 1% for DR.

Or potentially adjust the numbers to it so that more characters can welcome being a tank through stat distribution.
Just my hot take.

how dare you trying to do something different? how dare you trying to do something than agi dumping? how dare you're trying to lean more towards a tanky character instead of some burst damager dealer character like everyone is heavily forced to be? can't you stay in your little box? can't you stay in your little enclosure? what, the grass seems greener outside? seems to have a different shade, perhaps a different taste? you want to get out of your monotonous routine, huh? your name is shelpies, sounds like sheep, so start acting like one and be like the others and stop making suggestions that would actually be cool. you're disgusting.

ptoo
Topic Options