Suggestions
(01-28-2023, 01:06 AM)Ohverride Wrote: Very unhinged suggestion. Extremely unhinged.

Remove the Danger XP cooldown for demons to compensate for chainverbs.

Yes this is utterly insane but it makes people goon squadding demons more in the demon's favor and let's the demons not take as long to get strongk.

(You can't hurt me because I prefaced this suggestion was insane hahahahah.)

Or atleast a depreciating XP value in general

So like it cuts 1/2 each fight during the CD this would help any one not just demons[but the 3x ofc would make it better] going from like 300, 150, 75 per fight in consecutive order while for everyone else it'd be like 100, 50, 25 just a little bonus for those stuck in those situations in general would be nice
A Potion ( Preferably craftable at around T2-1 ) , that allows the users Energy to increase by 1000 ( Can overcap the 2000 limit ) for 24 hours. After 24 hours the users Energy decreases by 1000 for 1 year.
[Image: 220d1ea60641830ee91396a4c338af31-removebg-preview.png]
Making the rainbow torch into a rainbow torchlight. The lighting distance of a torch is piddly.

A series of RPL 100 and 160 swords and staffs on the base merchant that are weaker by like 5-6 pow/phys then their crafted counterparts. I've noticed that depending on faction it can be hard to find a lower RPL wep.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
[Image: 23626c5c3d35094b180ba75a7b03da7d.png]

For the love of all that is holy.

Make food items not give +14 vitality. Heck, no food item should have any stat gains above 3-4.

Heck I've heard of the +20 vitality pizza. +20 vitality pizza makes any negatives from viridium armor and a viridium ring completely null.

It makes vit stacking easier, way, way easier, to borderline absurdity.

It means that suit of armor that removes dash but makes you immune to knockbacks actually pointless because lmao why wear that when I can just eat a +20 vitality slice of pizza?

(Tho I've never seen anyone wear it to begin with because dashes are too important)
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(01-29-2023, 06:32 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: [Image: 23626c5c3d35094b180ba75a7b03da7d.png]

Make food items not give +14 vitality. Heck, no food item should have any stat gains above 3-4.

Heck I've heard of the +20 vitality pizza. +20 vitality pizza makes any negatives from viridium armor and a viridium ring completely null.

It means that suit of armor that removes dash but makes you immune to knockbacks actually pointless because lmao why wear that when I can just eat a +20 vitality slice of pizza?

(Tho I've never seen anyone wear it to begin with because dashes are too important)

Please do not gut life skills so much that no one cares enough to use them. Cooking is good because it requires investment and energy - You need farming/fishing or to spend your time foraging to get good food. If you aren't a cook, fisher, or forager? You have to invest coins. IF you make food 3 vit then no one will care and no one will farm, buy coops, buy chickens, or anything.

Lame suggestion IMO.

FARMERS UNION OPPOSES THIS MEASURE
So, today I learned that ships actually do have a rent system. Problem is, you can only see and pay for the rent if you check from the interior. If you press X on the ship from the outside? You won't see rent payment as an option.

Because I only checked the outside, I thought no rent was needed and ended up losing a ship (Though luckily I got refunded this time.)

Please, so that others won't end up suffering the same fate: Add a 'pay rent' option to a ship from outside of it when you press X.
(01-29-2023, 06:34 PM)Iotasilver Wrote:
(01-29-2023, 06:32 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: [Image: 23626c5c3d35094b180ba75a7b03da7d.png]

Please do not gut life skills so much that no one cares enough to use them. Cooking is good because it requires investment and energy - You need farming/fishing or to spend your time foraging to get good food. If you aren't a cook, fisher, or forager? You have to invest coins. IF you make food 3 vit then no one will care and no one will farm, buy coops, buy chickens, or anything.

Lame suggestion IMO.

FARMERS UNION OPPOSES THIS MEASURE

On average it can take 800-1000 stir fries to cap your cooking at 100. Now in order to get that you have to massacre the local boar population until they're on the verge of extinction and then spend a week farming the required carrots and rice. That's before you get started on the crafting of food at the cost of 1 per 100 energy. The reason pizzas can give +20vit is that someone spent over a week grinding two separate life skills to get you that. On top of that, it requires RNG high quality wheat and tomatoes too.

Is it a lot? Yes, is it easy? When you need RNG and two life skills at 100 to even get enough of a supply for your own character to have the mythical 20/3/5, no not really.
That's on top of the gold sink of 10k per cow, 1k per chicken and dealing with the fact anyone can walk up and press X to take the eggs and milk too since there's no anti-theft system.
[Image: image.png]
Enjoy retirement, Vibe.
Maybe... Reduce the grind a bit?

There really isn't a good excuse to have a consumable food item give as many stats as a piece of ultra-forged armor, regardless of how much investment went into it (which can often be alleviated by working with others in this multiplayer roleplaying game).
farmers union represent
disclamer: i don't actually know how the system works right now

player built buildings should enter a decayed state after 30 days or less of no ownership visually indicated by cracks on the wall or a caved in door where their interior is removed so that it no longer takes up a slot, with the option to restore the building if there are available building slots for 20% of the original cost or destroy it outright

could also have it destroy itself after even more time in the decayed state
it's not what it looks like
Topic Options