Suggestions
Nvm, this was meant for spell balance.

Suggestion is uhhhh. Add an in-game paper map.

:)
No idea for feasibility, or how difficult it’d be but, changing/adding more rivers through the peninsula to make boat travel between north/south, or even between settlements, would be a Cool Addition™.
[Image: image0.png]
Don't ever speak to me or my son ever again
For years now non humanoids had to suffer the disgusting off placing auras. And some even grody like nature. And magma aura. For this I suggest the following cosmetic auras for all full body auras. Replacing the original icon with nothing but giving the stats
[Image: c6e18f0d105a606911deeeed1d34b598-png.jpg]
(01-10-2023, 05:19 AM)Sanguine415 Wrote:
(01-10-2023, 04:29 AM)Milly Wrote: It's that way to stop people from danger farmong
Lol

I presumed that was the cooldown on Danger AP, since Demons as a race are compelled to spur conflict regardless of the odds against them. As it stands, the better term would be perm farming if you're fighting someone stronger.

Honestly, given the automatic Cap 1s, I think that's sufficient discouragement for Demons to wildly challenge anyone willy nilly. So maybe make that mechanical. As long as there's a cap chance the weaker party gets full danger XP. Also maybe make it so Demons can't send Cap 0's. Only receive them.
Can we add a toggle for the water sounds for the boats? I don't need it making me want to pee constantly.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Remove the +10 RPP cost to fire that Sirenian have to pay plz...

Or...

Give them -5 RPP cost to sound alongside water.

C'mon, their racials aren't so extensively goated that they need to have that +10 RPP cost to fire... So give them something shiny to compensate or remove that 10 additional RPP cost..

I want to make a plasma lightning sirenian electric eel one day... But 20 RPP for an attunement is. Owe....
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
i would suggest that undead be able to spawn at level 180

when you start as an undead, you usually get gear from your necro who probably is or has artificers near them. this is great but you got to be 180+ to use master staffs/mythril and basically the good armor that you will use for a good chunk of your life. the low-tier 160-170 gear you'll only use for like 3 levels, and it's just sort of a scuffed system in my opinion.

especially now that demons are added, there's really not a whole lot of incentive to play an undead now as compared to starting as a demon. also since being an undead is more risky now with outlaw status, it'd be nice to see them get a little buff cuz demons are just way stronger.
(01-13-2023, 09:00 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: Remove the +10 RPP cost to fire that Sirenian have to pay plz...

Or...

Give them -5 RPP cost to sound alongside water.

C'mon, their racials aren't so extensively goated that they need to have that +10 RPP cost to fire... So give them something shiny to compensate or remove that 10 additional RPP cost..

I want to make a plasma lightning sirenian electric eel one day... But 20 RPP for an attunement is. Owe....

Fire is weak to Water therefore it doesn't want to be around you.

[Image: unknown.png]
fix disguise interactions with:

letter (the letter displaying your real name if you change out of disguise before it's received)
with guild (the guild outing your real name if you join while disguised)
with crafting (items you craft will display your real name as the creator name)
So! I come here to complain a little about Blood Miasma, its a neat spell in concept but its charge time and its usage are very limited to some niche cqc builds or vs cqc to really make use of. In the recent update Blood Bomb was replaced with Scarlet circle.

Would there be any consideration to bring back Blood Bomb to replace Miasma with an added effect of spawning a blood pool or two on contact to further embrace this drop heal style that blood is pointing towards with the addition of blood sacrifice? Since really the only thing that spell was missing was some form of utility for landing like most the spells like it.

I.E: Energy Constrict had a Heavy slow, Wellspring's Burst drops a small AoE, Crystal Shard spawns a crystal, Blood Siphon is a heal pack.
Topic Options