Suggestions
Add a Planter for growing crops indoors. Let it act like a regular single farm plot. Probably set its construction price to 1000 - 2000 coins.

Why it's good for game: Appartment dwellers and other poor folk will get rice for their stew and sushi. Rich homeowners may make indoor garden.
Add any type of unarmed gloves to the basic merchant. There is a sword, and a staff, but no means of starting off as unarmed without someone crafting you leather gloves or doing it yourself.

I feel its rather unnecessary. Its not a big deal, but it feels weird to me.
Arachator needs to be moved. Other quests aren't ridiculously far from cities. But as it stands with Abendrot being added, it's the only quest that someone can stand on their cities spawn point and red text rp at someone doing the quest.
Please increase the radius of fireflies. The new visuals look incredible, but they also make it absolutely impossible to pick them up.
Some dumb ideas.

idk vines bro. Since there is a legit summoning tree (Yay), remove them from nature and shove them into the summoner tree requiring bio attunement. Give them a few abilities to play with on a higher CD than the others since there's multiple vines.

Illusion Clone. Shove it into summoning and remove it from illusion but make it require metaphysical attunement. Give it some metaphysical abilities not just illusion base tree ones (cos man double mind flays/darknesses would be messed up you feel me?)

Spirit summons were a thing. Ether attunement req, give them some fancy cosmic/energy abilities and call it a day.

Uhh what else.. Oh yeah...

Make the wave sounds that you hear when in a boat, turn on while a Sirenian uses swim. Then I'll know if it's on or off. Thanks....

also pretty please buff boom burst it's just a sad version of shockwave... and like what's the deal with melodic repose, sometimes it hits when in range. Other times it does nothing but look pretty. thanks okay bye now.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Now that we have birds in game. Add nests to trees so you can hit trees to get eggs.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Buff the Austereia Chestplate, has anyone made one of these in E4? If so did they get their refund?
[Image: WuakZld.png]
(01-10-2023, 12:47 AM)Oicha Wrote: Buff the Austereia Chestplate, has anyone made one of these in E4? If so did they get their refund?
[Image: WuakZld.png]

I am probs one of few people that use the Austereia chestplate, I personally like it but in comp to some of the others it is a little lackluster I suppose. Also this has been buffed 2ce since wipe start xD was originally 7.5 vit then 8 vit
Could danger/deadly APs be changed? Currently they do not reward anyone if the difference in RPL is too great (This is what I've been told). Why is this the case? Shouldn't the person who is forced to fight someone much much stronger than them be rewarded for it? Sure its not actually dangerous or deadly for the higher person (unless you're build is epicly countered) but for the lower person it's just as dangerous or deadly.
(01-10-2023, 02:46 AM)AmazinPew Wrote: Could danger/deadly APs be changed? Currently they do not reward anyone if the difference in RPL is too great (This is what I've been told). Why is this the case? Shouldn't the person who is forced to fight someone much much stronger than them be rewarded for it? Sure its not actually dangerous or deadly for the higher person (unless you're build is epicly countered) but for the lower person it's just as dangerous or deadly.

I've come across a 35 RPL demon who was attacking and begging for a danger for a bigger reward believing there was no RPL difference clause. I don't think it's very fair to give permanent injuries to characters that have existed for literally an eighth of a day; any incentive to push towards that isn't good in my opinion...
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Topic Options