Suggestions
(12-09-2022, 08:05 AM)Ohverride Wrote: I'm not sure if this has been said before (it probably has), but I feel like there should be more incentives for DMing. Some form of reward for actually running the stuff. I've never DMed and I don't know anybody that does, so I'm not sure if there's one in place, but to make it simple it could be maybe a coin amount that scales with length or anything similar to that.

I dunno, I feel like it'll make people feel it's more "worth it". You know? It might also solve the current big backlog of events.

The last I knew, DMs can choose between a good amount of AP, 10k coins, or a mystery crate.
Incentive is there.

Also, not related -------

I have a suggestion!!!!

Add more options to the reagents you can grow as a crop!!!!
More specifically, add Ky'iah!
(12-20-2022, 02:48 AM)~Aoria-sama~ Wrote: The last I knew, DMs can choose between a good amount of AP, 10k coins, or a mystery crate.
Incentive is there.

lowkey i’d argue that none of these things are worth 5+ hrs of someone’s time and it shows, just my opinion. id maybe buff rewards a bit.
Landlord System

The guild that runs a settlement will receive 5%-10% income from people who owns property in their settlement radius.

Pros: Your guild bank gets money to pay your members.
Cons: Your citizens might stab you.

[Image: 925872791067197520.png]
[Image: 576cb32f05aae_louisette.jpg]

The landlord system patch, 1.1
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
(12-20-2022, 04:57 AM)Moloch Wrote: [Image: 576cb32f05aae_louisette.jpg]

The landlord system patch, 1.1

yes! ive been thrilled when heard chatter that it might become reality. was trying to execute it back in e3 as inu and i think a lot of people would have a lot of fun with it, also i think it would be a great way to add some flavour into the social net of meranthe
make more / most keybinds editable i CANNOT live without access to my beloved rtfgvb bar..........
assigned to GRAB? who is GRAB . how DARE it.
i agree with this notion. my 890UIOPKL; bar constantly hits J which is the hotkey for RP posting for some reason
[Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
(12-22-2022, 05:53 AM)Dandeli Wrote: make more / most keybinds editable i CANNOT live without access to my beloved rtfgvb bar..........
assigned to GRAB? who is GRAB . how DARE it.

I been advocating for this change forever.

I s2g if it's changed soon after an admin posts about it...

[Image: unknown.png]
With rare ores such as Viridium, Auguria, prisminitium and the like have been steadily removed from the normal caves so you can only get them from dungeons now? I think it may be a good time to increase the odds of getting keys from mystery crates.

Right now, it is more cost officient to just buy a whole set of the materials, rather than gamble on keys.

Quick Edit: Especially so, when you can't even check to confirm whether the dungeon has been recently mined already or not. You can end up spending lots of coin to get your hands on a key, only to enter a dungeon who had been mined before and didn't have the ores respawn.
change row boat crafting recipe even though people gettin shipwrecked is hysterical
Topic Options