Suggestions
I was thinking about how few people I tend to see outside settlements and came up with an idea.

Most of the reason I (and others I've known) usually go inside to rp instead of staying out is because there's more risk involved (chances someone might overhear what you're talking about, or that an antag might roll up and attack).

What if being outside rewarded you with slightly more activity points per rp post, to incentivize socializing more outdoors and looking for more wilderness encounters? Nothing major, just like... a 1.2x multiplier or something, maybe.
(10-21-2022, 11:26 PM)Simonh2000 Wrote: I was thinking about how few people I tend to see outside settlements and came up with an idea.

Most of the reason I (and others I've known) usually go inside to rp instead of staying out is because there's more risk involved (chances someone might overhear what you're talking about, or that an antag might roll up and attack).

What if being outside rewarded you with slightly more activity points per rp post, to incentivize socializing more outdoors and looking for more wilderness encounters? Nothing major, just like... a 1.2x multiplier or something, maybe.

going outside gives you a free exp booster? great. i like it.
(10-21-2022, 11:26 PM)Simonh2000 Wrote: I was thinking about how few people I tend to see outside settlements and came up with an idea.

Getting rewarded for going outside? Who are you? My mom?
(10-22-2022, 06:43 AM)Horos Wrote:

Getting rewarded for going outside? Who are you? My mom?

"Get outside and go play with the neighbor's kids, dear, idle hands are Helheim's worship!"
Touch grass.

[Image: unknown.png]
Here are map suggestions:
1. North sea is empty. Place there couple small islands unsuitable for living (rocky cliffs in sea), but with some features:
- NPC that gives you quest to bring fruits for him ("We live on this small rock, catch fish for life, but we lack southern fruits and veggies. Bring us some please for your daily portion of exp and coins")
- put there critters that give you earth crystals, lighting crystals
2. Put Cloth Merchant in Menagerie (or Oakvale (but better in Menagerie)), to sell fishies and junk to it
Gravity Bomb is one of the few basics(That isn't metal) still left at 15 RPP. Give it a very kind bump down to 10!

(And please make Push do literally anything at all.)
Cock your ears up, rabbits.
Make it knock people across the box and slow, so that it can be used to make armed users suffer further
[Image: image.png]
Push is mental skill issue
[Image: comm_round_2_11.png]
(10-25-2022, 09:26 PM)Didos Wrote: Make it knock people across the box and slow, so that it can be used to make armed users suffer further

make EMP grenades a craftable item so i can ruin didos' whole character concept
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Topic Options