Suggestions
A submerge spell for undead. Functionally identical to sirens swim, but they're walking along the bottom so all you see is a little disturbance in the water rather than them swimming.
Add a 'ship' housing type so people can take advantage of the wide open sea.

Bonus points if you add an ability to physically move the ship itself at will, or for a cost.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Gentle was not enough, unarmed need the few things that helped them endure the jorney, bring tactician back.
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Add a /spentundeath and /spentfaith command so players can check how close they are to the respective unlocks rather than needing to ticket.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
With the whole fiasco now done and closed, I have a suggestion to make:

Give us the ability to build notice boards in settlements. Right now, if I want to ICly put a notice on a board in a settlement? The only way to make it visible is via an IC post.
We all saw how that ended.
Nerf Chuggums
A escalating disease system to work with things like red psychosis, perhaps as something mechanically or
just staff managed. Basically adding to what Marin and Mal said in the dedicated forum but only focused in possible mechanics.

It could be let’s say: (Red Psychosis example)
- First Year: 2 Fire pow / -1 VIT. Fluff: Starting psychosis episodes
- Third Year: 5 ele pow / - 5 VIT. Fluff: Unstable
- Fifth Year: 5 ele pow / -7 VIT fluff: Insanity. Removes access to Elixir of Healings or reduces medicine efficiency. Takes more time to heal. Gives the user a effect similar to the cursed one.
Remove "Ring of Heart" from the drop options in the mystery crate.

We currently have a craftable ring that is strictly better, with auguria rings.
Make it possible to place a sign indoors. Now it does not allow you to do this: "You can only place this object on the world map".
This may be a hot take, but here goes:

Prism Harp stats:
[Image: image.png]
Prism Wand stats:
[Image: image.png]
(The google sheet isn't mind. I'll put in the credit here if the one who made it contacts me and asks to put their name here  Wink )

I think Prism Wand is a tad lacking in comparison to Prism Harp, especially when the rarity of materials is considered (6 arcanium and six prisminithium is harder to acquire than 9 prisminithium and 6 mythril)

The Wand has less power, and when it comes to CDR reduction? Harp may still be able to match it due to having 10+ agility in stats, which could be even better than an extra -10 weight.

The element power is where it can get tricky to compare admittedly. The +ele pow for the wand works for all the elemental trees and their subtrees while Harp only works specificallly for the sound and light trees.

That said? If for example, the user has 350 power? The +2 ele power would equal around +7 power, for a total of +34 power with the prism wand, and that's assuming they use the elemental magic.

Given how rare the materials for Prism Wand though, maybe it it should get a slight buff? I don't use sound/light, and I am still tempted to go with prism harp because of the extra agility and critical  Blush
Topic Options