Suggestions
(09-14-2022, 07:08 AM)VibeEntertainment Wrote: I just want to say that as a person who has both Armed and a Mage character. Experience fighting both Minefield, using it.

I'd suggest making Minefield Explosions Master. This will literally balance the ability. Making it worth it's use. It quite literally counters Warcry. You can use it when someone pops warcry and watch them waste it, then go back to free casting on them. Cinderflare is just you headbutting the enemy away. Why... is this the Master for Explosion. That's... pretty awkward.

Armed and Unarmed have not gotten any new abilities... Unarmed got abilities taken away and stuff redone. Maybe give them some extra help. With the combination of trees and yes, I've done some testing...

Illusion/Explosion/Energy(Or any beam tree really... Water/Cosmic and etc.)

You can quite literally handle any situation.

Illusion gives you range+CC

Explosion gives more range and a stun which combo's into any of the beams above and THEN, can be followed up by impact cannon which further knocks someeone away from you after they ate a stun into a beam... which took like 20% HP....

Energy having a good base aura which gives you a high pow ratio and more so when you're sub 50%
Having I believe the strongest beam in the game which cost 15 rpp for a reason...
As well as giving you access to Energy Shield now giving you a potential DR option.

The only thing this build lacks is sustain which they can counter because of range and jammer gem.
As well as an Invul (Which mind you if this was done by a Nephilim... they would have True Counter)

I mean this is to go with saying that people build this way, but c'mon... It's rare you see people who actually verb play with builds dedicated to IC rather than mechanical strength. (Not targetting anyone just saying...) It's far more common to see a blend of trees because they synergize well rather than someone who goes...

Nature/Fire+ Some other random tree.

Just saying that Mages right now.... The people using either...

Air, Lightning, (Any Fire Variant....) or (Any Water Variant) or.... (Any Meta Variant)

Is and will be a strong build. This applies to anyone given the advice about it.

Like I forgot about item modifers which could help a bit? But these are not easily gained... and some of them don't help Armed/Unarmed at all.

Yes, Armed hits hard. How can we hit them if we're kited for 50% Hp the entire RPB and CC's for 20% of our Hp in 1 Combo. Like, if you actually look at what an Armed User or Unarmed User is doing in an RPB for 20+ seconds of it. We're walking in circles getting poked down with spells as someone free casts their bar on us. Either we use the strong trees in comparison like...

Unarmed/Illusion/Explosion
Armed/Illusion/Explosion

Then, this would boil down to.. Are you even an Armed User really... you're free casting majority of your bar just like a Mage with more spells than Melee Abilities.

I remember when it was stated that we would be straying away from Autohits or something like that, they quite literally still dominate as one of the stronger builds. Not the strongest but still strong all the same.

Im just saying I suggest it's a bit more fair to people trying to play close up that they have a chance to do their stuff too. Sitting around waiting for someone to mess up a rotation because they timed their invuls+minefield and CC correctly (WHICH PEOPLE HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING)

It's pretty self explanatory how this is going to end up...

With how many people talk about how unfair it is already maybe it's not just a meme or joke. It could be something serious the playerbase is trying to get across!

Just a suggestion :pray:

Y'know honestly vibe has a point. Make cinderflare a basic or intermed. Make minefield a master. Like, actually. As a certified cinderflare user it's basically just eviscerate but a bit worse and in explosion and that thing is only an intermed. I enjoyed using it on Chiase and I'd do it again but, master? With these restrictions? When I could just grab a better stance like windwalker or dex? Probably not.
[Image: Drawing-1-sketchpad-1.png]
(09-15-2022, 01:59 PM)Shilukk Wrote:
(09-14-2022, 07:08 AM)VibeEntertainment Wrote: I just want to say that as a person who has both Armed and a Mage character. Experience fighting both Minefield, using it.

I'd suggest making Minefield Explosions Master. This will literally balance the ability. Making it worth it's use. It quite literally counters Warcry. You can use it when someone pops warcry and watch them waste it, then go back to free casting on them. Cinderflare is just you headbutting the enemy away. Why... is this the Master for Explosion. That's... pretty awkward.

Armed and Unarmed have not gotten any new abilities... Unarmed got abilities taken away and stuff redone. Maybe give them some extra help. With the combination of trees and yes, I've done some testing...

Explosion gives more range and a stun which combo's into any of the beams above and THEN, can be followed up by impact cannon which further knocks someeone away from you after they ate a stun into a beam... which took like 20% HP....

Energy having a good base aura which gives you a high pow ratio and more so when you're sub 50%
Having I believe the strongest beam in the game which cost 15 rpp for a reason...
As well as giving you access to Energy Shield now giving you a potential DR option.

The only thing this build lacks is sustain which they can counter because of range and jammer gem.
As well as an Invul (Which mind you if this was done by a Nephilim... they would have True Counter)

I mean this is to go with saying that people build this way, but c'mon... It's rare you see people who actually verb play with builds dedicated to IC rather than mechanical strength. (Not targetting anyone just saying...) It's far more common to see a blend of trees because they synergize well rather than someone who goes...

Air, Lightning, (Any Fire Variant....) or (Any Water Variant) or.... (Any Meta Variant)

Is and will be a strong build. This applies to anyone given the advice about it.

Like I forgot about item modifers which could help a bit? But these are not easily gained... and some of them don't help Armed/Unarmed at all.

Yes, Armed hits hard. How can we hit them if we're kited for 50% Hp the entire RPB and CC's for 20% of our Hp in 1 Combo. Like, if you actually look at what an Armed User or Unarmed User is doing in an RPB for 20+ seconds of it. We're walking in circles getting poked down with spells as someone free casts their bar on us. Either we use the strong trees in comparison like...

Armed/Illusion/Explosion

Then, this would boil down to.. Are you even an Armed User really... you're free casting majority of your bar just like a Mage with more spells than Melee Abilities.

I remember when it was stated that we would be straying away from Autohits or something like that, they quite literally still dominate as one of the stronger builds. Not the strongest but still strong all the same.

Im just saying I suggest it's a bit more fair to people trying to play close up that they have a chance to do their stuff too. Sitting around waiting for someone to mess up a rotation because they timed their invuls+minefield and CC correctly (WHICH PEOPLE HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING)

With how many people talk about how unfair it is already maybe it's not just a meme or joke. It could be something serious the playerbase is trying to get across!

Y'know honestly vibe has a point. Make cinderflare a basic or intermed. Make minefield a master. Like, actually. As a certified cinderflare user it's basically just eviscerate but a bit worse and in explosion and that thing is only an intermed. I enjoyed using it on Chiase and I'd do it again but, master? With these restrictions? When I could just grab a better stance like windwalker or dex? Probably not.

I agree most of it but disagreed on making Cinder basic or intermediate.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
(09-15-2022, 02:23 PM)Nephilim74 Wrote:

Armed/Illusion/Explosion

I agree most of it but disagreed on making Cinder basic or intermediate.

Keeping cinderflare a master would shove it into horrific obscurity as every explosion player takes a master stance and then minefield.
[Image: Drawing-1-sketchpad-1.png]
Blood Bomb - 10 Rpp
Homing Spell

Can this gain 50% Chance to apply bleed? It's... pretty useless otherwise. At least until Blood Vapor(Applies Bleed which is neat) is fixed...(Currently has a terrible hit box...) which for now we dont use either.

:pray:
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
give melee weapons that have weight additional vitality to compensate

they are really suffering

think about it

Armed/Illusion/Explosion

Cinderflare as an Intermediate and putting Minefield as the Master with a minor buff, would honestly help balance the tree quite a bit.
[Image: 220d1ea60641830ee91396a4c338af31-removebg-preview.png]
Why Cinderflare 15 rpp if its not the best explosion spell? (This is a legitimate question, I thought it was 15 because it's the best, like pyro is extremely good too)
(09-16-2022, 07:42 PM)Mallow Wrote: give melee weapons that have weight additional vitality to compensate

they are really suffering

think about it
I don't think a vitality buff would make sense, imo... but! Perhaps instead of Vit, any weapon or piece of armor with weight could have a slight knockback resistance. Something cool and unique, something we haven't seen yet. Considering you're weighed down, it'd be harder to send you flying by lets say *cough cough* Minefield.
cinderflare is fine, it doesn't do the wall stun anymore, if minefield becomes a master, it should have all the mines spawn already spread out so being anywhere but directly top right of the caster doesn't completely neutralize it
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Make stackable boosters prompt and ask you how many you'd like to take, rather than having to drink them one... by.... one.
Topic Options