Suggestions
I just want to say that as a person who has both Armed and a Mage character. Experience fighting both Minefield, using it.

I'd suggest making Minefield Explosions Master. This will literally balance the ability. Making it worth it's use. It quite literally counters Warcry. You can use it when someone pops warcry and watch them waste it, then go back to free casting on them. Cinderflare is just you headbutting the enemy away. Why... is this the Master for Explosion. That's... pretty awkward.

Armed and Unarmed have not gotten any new abilities... Unarmed got abilities taken away and stuff redone. Maybe give them some extra help. With the combination of trees and yes, I've done some testing...

Illusion/Explosion/Energy(Or any beam tree really... Water/Cosmic and etc.)

You can quite literally handle any situation.

Illusion gives you range+CC

Explosion gives more range and a stun which combo's into any of the beams above and THEN, can be followed up by impact cannon which further knocks someeone away from you after they ate a stun into a beam... which took like 20% HP....

Energy having a good base aura which gives you a high pow ratio and more so when you're sub 50%
Having I believe the strongest beam in the game which cost 15 rpp for a reason...
As well as giving you access to Energy Shield now giving you a potential DR option.

The only thing this build lacks is sustain which they can counter because of range and jammer gem.
As well as an Invul (Which mind you if this was done by a Nephilim... they would have True Counter)

I mean this is to go with saying that people build this way, but c'mon... It's rare you see people who actually verb play with builds dedicated to IC rather than mechanical strength. (Not targetting anyone just saying...) It's far more common to see a blend of trees because they synergize well rather than someone who goes...

Nature/Fire+ Some other random tree.

Just saying that Mages right now.... The people using either...

Air, Lightning, (Any Fire Variant....) or (Any Water Variant) or.... (Any Meta Variant)

Is and will be a strong build. This applies to anyone given the advice about it.

Like I forgot about item modifers which could help a bit? But these are not easily gained... and some of them don't help Armed/Unarmed at all.

Yes, Armed hits hard. How can we hit them if we're kited for 50% Hp the entire RPB and CC's for 20% of our Hp in 1 Combo. Like, if you actually look at what an Armed User or Unarmed User is doing in an RPB for 20+ seconds of it. We're walking in circles getting poked down with spells as someone free casts their bar on us. Either we use the strong trees in comparison like...

Unarmed/Illusion/Explosion
Armed/Illusion/Explosion

Then, this would boil down to.. Are you even an Armed User really... you're free casting majority of your bar just like a Mage with more spells than Melee Abilities.

I remember when it was stated that we would be straying away from Autohits or something like that, they quite literally still dominate as one of the stronger builds. Not the strongest but still strong all the same.

Im just saying I suggest it's a bit more fair to people trying to play close up that they have a chance to do their stuff too. Sitting around waiting for someone to mess up a rotation because they timed their invuls+minefield and CC correctly (WHICH PEOPLE HAVE DONE AND ARE DOING)

It's pretty self explanatory how this is going to end up...

With how many people talk about how unfair it is already maybe it's not just a meme or joke. It could be something serious the playerbase is trying to get across!

Just a suggestion :pray:
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
(09-12-2022, 06:52 AM)Jess Wrote:
(09-09-2022, 10:06 PM)Jess Wrote: Gauntlets made out of the rarer metals from dungeons.

Please.

Ty.

Bumping this and adding the addition:

Arcanium Gauntlets please

200 rpl Mage Weapon
[Image: 4a6c94f9558ee5db3d563951683b333e.png]

200 rpl armed weapon

Arcanium Sword: (I dont have a screenshot of this one, so correct me if wrong going by relayed information)

43 pow, 25 phys

Meanwhile the current highest tier of non-unique gauntlets:
[Image: 05ee716249f675b22ae0d97c13337cf4.png]

No one can tell me that more power and -50 weight is = to 10 crit and less power, or additional phys for physical damage, and this is just two examples.

Unarmed's AP stances were removed, but gauntlets weren't given a tier equivalent to arcanium/nyeshk/battle tomes/scepters/prism wands and so on. Maybe even give a few variants, like how there are options for both armed and mage to focus or specialize a bit between various weapons now..

But unarmed..?

Mythril gauntlets. Nothing else. Sad

[Image: 6tel05.jpg]
[Image: WxEbmmA.png]
Reduce Mythril Chestplate cost to 9 instead of 15 as well.
It's not as easy to come by just like the other ones that were reduced.
Can we mandate an even distribution of events per faction, by size?

Aphros is feeling the unending squeeze from a lack of available DM's ngl.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
My man dms are volunteers.
(09-15-2022, 12:29 AM)AbstractTraitorHero Wrote: My man dms are volunteers.

Yeah? You can still go 'Alright check the event requests and make sure there aren't too many/little going on for a faction before you take your pick'?
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Yes we can encourage that to some degree, maybe through an extra reward or something? But mandating volunteers choices when Dming is kind of more a passion thing is fairly off-putting. I do understand your frustration obviously with events.

My basically first ever one was in this game, but they Aren't really staff usually/all the time.
this option for chickens, im tired of make a ticket everytime i need feed them.

[Image: unknown.png]
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
(09-15-2022, 12:29 AM)Whatever Wrote: Can we mandate an even distribution of events per faction, by size?

Aphros is feeling the unending squeeze from a lack of available DM's ngl.

it's the same in Dal'Thala right now. I assume it's the same with Vdalion and other factions, but I'm not sure, ngl, so I'm not sure if it's faction specific. DMs could just all be busy with life or other stuff/lack of DMs in general.
[Image: image.png?ex=6547aa08&is=65353508&hm=f3a...54dc6db9e&]
(09-15-2022, 12:30 AM)Whatever Wrote:
(09-15-2022, 12:29 AM)AbstractTraitorHero Wrote: My man dms are volunteers.

Yeah? You can still go 'Alright check the event requests and make sure there aren't too many/little going on for a faction before you take your pick'?

[Image: KUvgjKk.png]

In seriousness, I do think DMs should keep their choice to choose what to run. They're volunteers. The suggestion to check that other factions are getting events means having to interact and actually find out that other factions are getting events. As someone who plays in Vdalion, I don't even know if most of Aphros or Dal'Thala or any other place is getting certain events ran. 

Either way, unless the DMs are willing to be more than volunteers in that they are mandated by whoever runs this silly video game to run events on a set basis, I cannot agree with forcing DMs to run specific events.
Topic Options