Suggestions
(08-24-2022, 03:14 AM)Enginseer-42 Wrote: An alternative to Mystery Boxes for Keys. Even if it's more expensive.

Maybe something like, buy a key-mold ingredient from the luxury store for 9k - 10k. Then you add a bunch of stuff to it to make the appropriate key in the generic crafting menu.

IE

1x Key-Mold + 30x Fire Crystal = Fire Key.
1x Key-Mold + 30 Sludge = Sewer Key.
Etc. Etc.

It would have to be at least 30k if not more because you get 25k for free by finishing the dungeon plus the materials that lie within.
(08-24-2022, 03:24 AM)Touc Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 03:14 AM)Enginseer-42 Wrote: An alternative to Mystery Boxes for Keys. Even if it's more expensive.

Maybe something like, buy a key-mold ingredient from the luxury store for 9k - 10k. Then you add a bunch of stuff to it to make the appropriate key in the generic crafting menu.

IE

1x Key-Mold + 30x Fire Crystal = Fire Key.
1x Key-Mold + 30 Sludge = Sewer Key.
Etc. Etc.

It would have to be at least 30k if not more because you get 25k for free by finishing the dungeon plus the materials that lie within.

Honestly, I haven't seen a dungeon yet.
New potion suggestion

Skill boost potions!

A temporary level boost of a certain profession for an hour or so. Alternatively, it increase XP gains for professions.

Yeah im still malding about ore crumbling. Also foraging doing something when?
Please incorporate a way to keep track of how much faith has been used.

Atm I've been writing down how much faith I have used via word-pad

From buying priest and blessing, sanctifying someone, and channeling my faith.

I only started doing it since I was worried that using a rebirth pot would make it all fecky.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Make it so negative weight only counteracts positive weight and doesn't add CDR on its own. The new -50 weight tome is basically 22 pow 35 agi with the 5% CDR it gives.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Make /powerdown agility a thing which powers down crit & cdr.

At the moment, if you /powerdown agility it goes "Specify Dodge or Crit"

Dodge = Lowers CDR, Crit = Lowers Crit.

To lower the agility stat with /powerdown by like.. Let's say.. 6, you need to /powerdown crit 6 then /powerdown dodge 6.

I'm incredibly lazy and don't wanna have to type it twice thanks. Also remove dodge from the agility tooltip. Dodge is a lie, a deceiver!!!
(08-24-2022, 04:29 PM)Seeker Speaker Wrote: Make /powerdown agility a thing which powers down crit & cdr.

At the moment, if you /powerdown agility it goes "Specify Dodge or Crit"

Dodge = Lowers CDR, Crit = Lowers Crit.

To lower the agility stat with /powerdown by like.. Let's say.. 6, you need to /powerdown crit 6 then /powerdown dodge 6.

I'm incredibly lazy and don't wanna have to type it twice thanks. Also remove dodge from the agility tooltip. Dodge is a lie, a deceiver!!!

I swear to god if this forum logs me into my other account again I'm gonna lose my goddamn mind.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
An instrument that is playable in game like the one in base SS13 that plays the songs without the words. Only good if there's some way to prevent trolling with it.
(08-24-2022, 11:52 PM)Bengal7367 Wrote: An instrument that is playable in game like the one in base SS13 that plays the songs without the words. Only good if there's some way to prevent trolling with it.

BETTER YET! Bard Class!
(08-25-2022, 12:01 AM)Tautology Wrote:
(08-24-2022, 11:52 PM)Bengal7367 Wrote: An instrument that is playable in game like the one in base SS13 that plays the songs without the words. Only good if there's some way to prevent trolling with it.

BETTER YET! Bard Class!

yeah, this would be kinda cool as a counterpart to armed and unarmed, if you ask me. it could have its own set of weapons, like guitars, harps, and lutes.

though this would mean completely reworking sound magic to not be completely useless, and that'd be a herculean task tbh
Topic Options