Suggestions
Boom Burst would feel better if it had a heavier sound than the same "pling" as Sound Strike. Not that I don't appreciate the "pling" that Sound Strike has.
The ability to change occupations once in a character’s lifetime. Preferably after a certain amount of years after creation (10-20 ic years for example). I want to be able to go “I used to be an adventurer like you…” if my character makes it to like idk 40-60.

Also because it is now hidden on the previous page… Hunter occupation that boosts the chances of obtaining loot boxes from mobs or increases loot gained from boxes im begging u i need it to grind 1k of each crystal again- i am a fine and healthy individual.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
(08-13-2022, 12:33 PM)SilkiyTea Wrote: ...

Something like this might even make a very cool, extremely resource intense potion (with a decade long cooldown)
Have disguises hide away someone's occupation.
While it may be feasible to guess someone's age despite being disguised (though even that can be a stretch for me), I can't for the life of me see how you can figure out that a disguised person also happens to be a great cook or a great farmer from sight alone.

I am mostly suggesting this because of the meta possibility where someone will look at the occupation, and then starts narrowing down the suspects based on that meta info.
(08-13-2022, 07:21 PM)Detective100 Wrote: Have disguises hide away someone's occupation.
While it may be feasible to guess someone's age despite being disguised (though even that can be a stretch for me), I can't for the life of me see how you can figure out that a disguised person also happens to be a great cook or a great farmer from sight alone.

I am mostly suggesting this because of the meta possibility where someone will look at the occupation, and then starts narrowing down the suspects based on that meta info.

occupation being visible in general is a questionmark to me
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
(08-13-2022, 07:21 PM)Detective100 Wrote: Have disguises hide away someone's occupation.

"hmm yes this shady lad is 5'3", young adult, and a fisher"
>later
"oh hey look someone who perfectly matches that description better go accuse them"
it's not what it looks like
On the topic of disguises.

Would it be even possible to have separate /quote texts so those in a disguise don't have to switch out between the two of them each time they remove or put it on?
Already a thing, ahelp for a quote color change in game w/ the hex code you want
The ores crumbling apart... The % chance of the ore crumbling should get tweaked.
There is nothing more disheartening to find a rare ore only for it to crumble away and you get nothing, or trying to level up your mining level only for the ore you're trying to practice on to break.

The latter gives a particular sour taste, because it is a vicious cycle of trying to level it up while breaking the ore you want   Dodgy

I know some people are going to shout "Skill issue", but here's the thing... There are people with at least mining level 14, and still have adamantite break apart for them. I repeat, adamantite, just an uncommon ore.
Unsure how well it'd work in practice, but:

make movement override auto targeting when an ability is used.

Quote:Example with movement input:

blazing wave will cast in your movement's direction rather than in the target's direction

Quote:Example without movement input:

blazing wave will cast in the target's direction

Why:
Because sometimes you want to lead a shot, or target a different mob (summons or a multi fight) without the janky tab targeting or even untargeting, or cover a more specific part of the rpbox

Imo having an easier way to manually aim spells rather than awkwardly circle around your target to line something up with auto-aim could open up a lot of skill expression, even if the situations are somewhat niche, the availability is nice.

It should probably be a toggle on spells like stepcast so not everyone is forced to learn how to use it.

This is just a spitball idea, there are probably more practical ways to do it with maybe a modifier button (shift) or something I can't think of right now, or maybe it's not needed at all, but I thought I'd bring it up.
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Topic Options