Suggestions
Keep in mind that Cayden's build was the main reason for the metal nerfs that happened afterwards. As for Metal, though? Honestly, the current RPP buy for metal seems fine to me. A clear 50 RPP before reaching Iron Grip, who deserves being an intermediate due to how good it is.
Display damage taken for all blinds.
[Image: a1f3cc2bfee77a18eded58b35396ef26.png][Image: 8a316927437131f82cd35855d4893473.png]
It'd be nice if the follow and pick up/mine/tree cut commands were separate so that you could go and chop trees or pick up FIREFLIES without whoever with you having to re-follow you over and over again. Or like... a toggle option.

please make it so fireflies can be clicked to pick up i hate having to stand a tile away from them and press x desperately

On that same subject, I really feel like the amount of reagents on the map has significantly lessened after the map size was reduced. Idk if there's just a fuckton of things spawning on the water (as some screenshots suggest) or if the overwhelming population of fireflies is the issue, but it's made gathering a much bigger hassle. It'd be nice if it could be looked into/tweaked a bit if it's not just my imagination.

Also when you're doing rituals, the prompt that appears will cancel the ritual if you hit yes and activate it if you press no. I know this is the case with darkness rituals but I'm not sure if it's also the case with the other types.
(07-08-2020, 05:41 AM)ry0un0suke Wrote: Display damage taken for all blinds.

If you mean what I think you mean (correct me if I'm wrong, of course.), then that's the whole point blind(s) got changed/improved to not show damage numbers 'cause it ain't a blind if you can just see where they are by just pressing a spell like overheat. If that's not what you mean, then ignore me entirely :)
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
(07-09-2020, 01:21 PM)Kazuki Wrote:
(07-08-2020, 05:41 AM)ry0un0suke Wrote: Display damage taken for all blinds.

If you mean what I think you mean (correct me if I'm wrong, of course.), then that's the whole point blind(s) got changed/improved to not show damage numbers 'cause it ain't a blind if you can just see where they are by just pressing a spell like overheat. If that's not what you mean, then ignore me entirely :)

I think he means when -you- take damage. For example, you are blinded, and the enemy uses that to put down a ground AoE. Being able to see the damage you take will allow you to get a slightly better grasp of the situation you are in (Which makes sense, since while you can't ICly see, you should still be able to ICly feel)
Someone would probably say, "Oh! Look at your health bar!" Which is only knowing so little of what you're going through. Doesn't show the elemental damage numbers so I agree that feeling makes sense.
Alternative
The ability to rename food items. I don't want to be basic and have my burgers called 'Sandwiches'. I don't want my eggs to just be 'Fried Eggs'.

I want to be that bitch who is special with their food. Egg Kitbiscuit. Kitsune Eggs. Ichikitsune Ramen. Kit Jerkey. Kit Catfish.

Also, can we make it so not just 3 out of all foods go up to 1000/1200 energy? If we're going to be real here, a burger isn't as filling as half these dishes and a small ass cup of tea ain't gonna get rid of my problems like a nice aged bottle of Blood Wine. We need more food updates!
Alternative
I have suggested this for alcohol before...
Can we nerf Dash + Fatal and Dash + Jab...

It literally turns one into an endless homing and it makes the second one become an 'all-encompassing/insanely fast' teleport within the rpbox.

If I get fatal'd across the rpb one more time, I swear-...

I really can't right now.
Since before the map was made smaller, there has been a shortage of soothe reed every where.
Now that the map has been made smaller, the amount of resources on the map from those deleted areas were not scattered back around the new one.
Now that shortage of soothe reed has only been made even worse.
Please increase the amount of soothe reed on the map, or make amnesia's require less of them.
Please for the love of god, do at least one of these two.
[Image: comm_round_2_19.png]
Topic Options