Suggestions
[Image: c2simil.gif]
Quote:
"Alright, suggestion time."

[Image: 783593471cfce9acf74cfc19b52ced81.png] Suggestion: So, I looked at all the public AOE's if, I missed one... then my bad? But, a solid majority of the basics that you'll see below are... strong, and one of them being stronger than this master ability. The suggestion here is make Scorch a Basic. It's basically an AOE equivelant of Holy AOE but not gated behind App only(Or Mentor), with Occult AOE being stronger(Also a Basic ability). Also using a Mastery Token for it compared to a stance or another utility spell is rip... (I mean yeah it's cool looking to have a fire aoe and would be neat for IC, also I think it was a basic at one point????)

Examples below of other "Basic" or "Intermediate" AoE's

[Image: ec82118e6afbaa2e2bf4f4ef8c16db92.png]<--- Not as big, still good deeps. It's a public holy aoe basically. Also with a nice sub effect of... No Knock Backs and you're slow immune while standing in it and for a few seconds outside of it(Pretty sure that's not intended but, yeah)
[Image: 6cf315b434522b40a85e98e10aecf3d6.png]<--- Good counterpart, lost the DR so unsure if it should have some other effect like... a DR bonus to allies? Since pond gives tick heals to allies. A Holy Magi user is defined by their will/emotions and protecting is a major part, I think? So, it would be cool to offer DR to allies in events y'know? I see no issue with it, since it's not for combative self gain.
[Image: 876ef47d7c511ab8ca31b2433345a8d0.png]<--- Strong and built different (Eats someone alive if they sit on it)
[Image: faea5192b7b55fc3664fb4f5a5da4ffd.png]<-- Range is worse but the initial tick is pog.. could be good on armed though since it's small atm. (Buff armed)
[Image: e9fbac9dd138b178b7cdb18b9bb74038.png]<--- Not strong, but still decent ticks, for like 1k+ With average pow 290+ Etc. Decent Range and heals allies. Really good imo esp as the opener.
[Image: f755619b475c23c9ce8273aa60d74d9b.png]<--- Slows? Has decent range idk why it says 7 it's actually like same as the others... but tooltips are inaccurate so nvm. (Also it halfs agi of someone or something like that?)
[Image: e4e7c60428cd89892030e3c93fd73a14.png]<--- Honestly people say it's bad or.. whatever? I dunno, it's pretty good if you build around it properly. Like a decent AOE water build could utilize the small ticks on it and since it's Mist/Water damage. Scald procs on it... so it can rack up like clone or something. And it plays into some cool IC/Theme for someone y'know? It also has a good low CD and Duration to help fill up the board and set a good pace.
[Image: 36e36068a65b19f0246e006820a90615.png]<--Probably the most hated AOE. If there is another public/basic/intermediate that people hate more than this, lmk. Cuz, it got nerfed on the slow cause it was excessive and even after the nerf, people still say it's oppressive. Mind you? It probably is oppressive for like CQC users aka Armed and mainly Unarmed since it's a slow. But, usually poeople play around it well enough from what I've seen. So it's in a good place right now. Really good basic AOE to grab if you're invested in sand.
[Image: b075133d5f81e8f0eb7ea2f184495102.png]<--- A worse Quicksand. But Cosmic Themed. However, oddly enough I've seen this thing tick pretty hard sometimes... like if you have the pow and a lot of DMG bonuses, this thing can hit you for like 1.5k-2k+ Ticks. Pretty pog and it slows so.. yeah pretty good basic.
[Image: 40d96f9e78442ccf5c25038468b6af01.png]<---Listen man... 15 SD on a single tick... I'm not asking for uh.. Master Scorch to do this much but... LOL listen...
[Image: 7a5c47083d3991e2d318f0142a6ec631.png]<--I swear this is slept on, poison is really good tbh... Like with the right combo or set up? This thing will eat someone to nothing. Seriously. Good spell...
I should go poison...
[Image: 9025504b7f8e0cb1c380b1445271a1ae.png]<-- This is not really an AOE, but for the sake of someone listing it because of what I said up there at the top, I put it in. It's a slow has REALLY good range, like the tooltip seriously doesnt cover it well, if it does then... uh nevermind? 11 Seems small compared to the others ones up there and those are like 14 and 17? Once again it's not detailed right if it actually is 11 or whatever. Idk. It's a good basic spell though.

That covers all the ones I saw...

Pretty much not asking for the spell to be changed just for it to be an Intermediate so it's not just an AoE dip, but to showcase someones use in Fire y'know? Since we have Sear/Flameslide/GFW as options (All of which are vibe) Having in Fire as a Intermediate with P.Flame and LFB as Masters seems good tbh.

Thoughts?

ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
^^^^

Forgot cloudburst as a AOE in tempest!

[Image: RDr6M39.png]

7x 2.5 SD ticks in a pretty big radius.
(10-06-2022, 04:32 PM)Iotasilver Wrote: ^^^^

Forgot cloudburst as a AOE in tempest!

[Image: RDr6M39.png]

7x 2.5 SD ticks in a pretty big radius.

Just because you found one I missed, I'll hug you. Bless.
Cloudburst is a blackhole that only does dmg if it hits you the first tick and not an AoE.
I’ve been saying that for a minute although I believe it does apply burn so it may need a bit of dmg reduction, still pretty good. I can see how armed will suffer tho… ahh..
Please Kraus almighty let Shift+Clicking stack items in a chest.

Right now it just throws your inventory into a new slot, instead of stacking them with existing items of the same type. You need to manually stack every. single. item. This becomes especially egregious while fishing, where you frequently need to empty your inventory into a chest.

And it is tedious...

Please add this very high quality of life addition!
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Primordial Flame and Shadow Base Aura have the same AP Bonus

Only difference between the two is one has a 3x3 tile of dmg that isn't really doing much compared to Shadow Aura's Crit boost(unsure on the exactly # but it says 20 Crit? or something like that...

Fire is struggling to compete with other Basics right now..

(Edit)

[Image: c4018bcf5ee2f1a0de1112d2bcb0ce24.png]
Primordial Fire's tiles actually hurt a lot.
It's just an aura.

[Image: unknown.png]
water spirit should pick up items like pets do

[Image: unknown.png]
Cloudburst should start to tick when people re enters the range.... if you don't hit the first tick you hit nothing at all and the spell is wasted...It is supposed to be like a AOE. Sad
how it worked in spires was like an actual aoe with a set radius, i believe it was 7-8 tiles in range, but it fucked up somehow
Topic Options