ChanceBug Reports
Describe the Issue: Necromancers started to lose Undeath over time as well.

Steps to Reproduce: Let the year pass over, lose Undeath. This was never a feature for Necromancers before - only Undead lost it.

[Image: trtbNa9.png]

PS: if this is a bug after all (and I hope it is), I also need 1 Undeath refunded.
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
I think it's intentional, I've been sapped of countless Undeath as a result of it from back when Perdition was relevant.
Describe the Issue: Buying a house with a disguise eventually reverts back to the real owner of the house's name.

Steps to Reproduce:  I don't know exactly when it does it, but buy a house while having a disguise on, and eventually it will shift to reveal the true name of the person who bought the house.
(01-11-2023, 07:26 PM)Truwarrior119 Wrote: Describe the issue: Crown of Authority not working / activating in rpb. No Rooting, even when it glows.

How to reproduce: Fight in an RPB, crown will glow but nothing happens. Also, the crown's glow can stack and consume your icon.

(02-24-2023, 07:55 PM)josu Wrote:
(02-23-2023, 12:30 PM)Gunner Wrote: Describe the Issue: Sanguine Overdrive's Passive Lifesteal doesn't work.

How to Reproduce:
-Activate Sanguine Overdrive
-Hit anything and heal nothing

Any Relevant Media:
https://i.gyazo.com/b930519f058a628b74ce...cd1111.mp4
(note: the lifesteal on the fatal is from Bonds of Blood)

test it in a spar, lifesteel doesnt work on mobs

Crown still not rooting people. Had just sparred with someone on Raithe and still no root when it said my passive would activate.

Sanguine Overdrive still lacks lifesteal, is this ever coming back?
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Describe the Issue:
Scarlet Circle doesn't seem to reduce Damage Resist into the negative, or even at all without the target having a DR bonus buff.
It might be correctly applying some malus but it stops at 0 at the very least, or doesn't apply at all without a DR buff being used first. 
Also doesn't affect blocking, but that may be intentional.

How to reproduce:
This has been tested by striking a player with a spell (Grapple Hook in this case) multiple times to get a basic damage range, then using the same spell with the debuff.
It may not even affect the natural passive DR, as the only time we've seen any significant change in damage was while the target was using Earth Shell to get 12% DR.

Note:
This could potentially be a problem on the core level of how DR functions, not simply applicable to Scarlet Circle. 
Developer tools would be necessary to investigate fully, or at the very least access to background variables and insight into the code.

Describe the Issue:
The status sheet applies the AP bonus of Blood Pall permanently if a combat round ends while a Bleed is on-going.

How to reproduce:
Apply Bleed to opponent before round ends.

Note:
Unsure if the power is being applied permanently or just a visual glitch.
Would require Developer tools to verify.
(03-08-2023, 08:09 AM)Truwarrior119 Wrote:
(01-11-2023, 07:26 PM)Truwarrior119 Wrote: Describe the issue: Crown of Authority not working / activating in rpb. No Rooting, even when it glows.

How to reproduce: Fight in an RPB, crown will glow but nothing happens. Also, the crown's glow can stack and consume your icon.

(02-24-2023, 07:55 PM)josu Wrote:
(02-23-2023, 12:30 PM)Gunner Wrote: Describe the Issue: Sanguine Overdrive's Passive Lifesteal doesn't work.

How to Reproduce:
-Activate Sanguine Overdrive
-Hit anything and heal nothing

Any Relevant Media:
https://i.gyazo.com/b930519f058a628b74ce...cd1111.mp4
(note: the lifesteal on the fatal is from Bonds of Blood)

test it in a spar, lifesteel doesnt work on mobs

Crown still not rooting people. Had just sparred with someone on Raithe and still no root when it said my passive would activate.

Sanguine Overdrive still lacks lifesteal, is this ever coming back?

Nevermind I was testing mobs for sanguine, its fine against PC's in RPB.
[Image: TwoSigs.png][Image: unknown.png]
Describe the issue: Berserk does not work at all. Not by its description and just in general (the desc reads as "If you deal over 500 damage within a 5s period, your global cooldown is temporarily halved. Duration of 30 seconds."). It may activate after the the needed damage and an red effect may appear around the char but, the effect thats listed under berserk does not work in any way.

How to reproduce: Simply use berserk on a giant character 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: aNFnapi.jpg]                                                      
                                                                                       [Image: 4mm0hw4.png]  
Bug: Metal Master doesn't need 40 rpp spent for you to get it. Just need a mastery token.

How to reproduce: Hit 200 buy metal and grab its master for 20 rpp  :)
Bug: The game runs shittier than it used to. Freshly launched, the game stutters. It's light but frequent enough to be bothersome and clunky. Leave the game on for more than an hour or two and it feels like you're playing an MMO from the early 2000's that you've left running overnight and has memory leaked to shit.

I've spoken to many people about this and enough have said that they experience the same issues that I no longer believe it's a hardware issue. I don't know what's causing it but if I had to guess it's the ambiance update with all the bugs flying around, or the giant boats.

pls fix it I beg

How to reproduce: Log in and move, fight, gather, anything.
[Image: image.png]

There's a nifty feature where if you drag click you can place props in a line without having to click twice for each prop. While an excellent quality of life, there are three problems with it:
  • The first tile doesn't get a prop placed on it. This is more of a Quality of Life thing than anything, but still noteworthy.
  • You can place props out of bounds with it.
  • When placing anvils, it doesn't prompt you, but consumes your coins regardless.
ack
Topic Options