DidosChaotic Dungeoning with Didos
Character: Borris

Which Event: Teetering on the Brink

Responsiveness: Man types fast and chunky posts, premium responsiveness here.

Balance: Considering where we were and what we were doing, I would say this was an incredibly balanced event. The EC's had mechanics that could ruin your life, as you would expect from creatures of the Void. Melee fighters did suffer, but I don't think that isn't good. The risk was well worth the reward.

Storytelling: What can I really say about storytelling? We had an extremely cohesive adventure from start to finish, there were twists and turns, traps and tribulations. The DM can give ambiance, and theme, pushing every characteristic that you want on an event.

Fairness: I feel the rewards were worth the risk, if you played smarter and not harder there were plenty of opportunities among the madness to persevere through the adversity and remain standing at the end as a collective.

Overall: Now the event itself was incredible as a cohesive story. To actually accomplish this event required a gruelling level of complications on the OOC front, but that shouldn't reflect on the event itself. I personally feel this was a 10/10, Didos is an amazing DM and I would happily die participating in one of their events. 

Keep up the great work, I look forward to potentially being in another.
Character: Dowain
Which Event: Bodies In My Closet

Responsiveness: Most of the times, it felt like we took longer to roleplay than to Didos to narrate and so, that's why I gotta give him my highest regards, not only were the narrates lightning fast but also very well written. 10/10.
Balance: Quite challenging, with most fights having a certain gimmick. By far, my favorite encounter was the last one, where we had to deal with a whole underground laboratory burning down to the ground while fighting a necromancer and his undead army. 10/10
Storytelling: This is where this event shone, specially with how Didos led our party, guiding us to the BIG REVEAL by the end of the event. 10/10
Fairness: I think it is fair for me to say that everyone was more than happy with what we got from this, 10/10.

Overall: 11/10, would allow Didos to make me suffer again in another spooky ass event.
Character: Barruk

Which Event: Bodies in my Closet

Responsiveness(0): Sleepy head, Jokes aside? 10 , He organized all schedules, took in count some of our ics, and accepted the event after all? what else to say?

Balance(10):  I felt most of battles were not too much overpower, but also not too much weak? i dont know if was me no being focused but seemed like totally a challenge, but a challenge you can do with the right teamwork and strategies.

Storytelling(10): The music, Ambience, Rolls check, Interaction, Scenario, all the time i felt, woah, i would never step even close a place like this irl, besides the whole interactions with the stories told and everything makes a wondeful web then you look at it on the end of events, really nice.

Fairness(10):  Didos is the kind of dm that would give extra values to your rolls if you do a nice rp, that added the good balance on status that he usually hits on first attempt on rounds 1 of most of battles, i would say depending on the difficultie of event? expect you will be put a challenge at no lesser than expected, and sometimes higher, nice rewards, nice dev? what else can i say, i feel like i need give him change.

Overall(10): Despite delay, he did his best, after the event to continue the soon as possible, kept making jokes on event and was all a fun atmosphere, i missed curse in brazil dialect on ooc
...Are we all Fools?...
Character: Pandora Kathos
Which Event: Bodies In My Closet

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): Quick. (10/10)

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?):  Yeah. It was fun. High chances to get nerfed before a super difficult fight tho. But they were interesting interactions mainly the mid last fight one. (10/10)

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): It was good idk maybe perhaps. I had fun and you managed to make me curious about what was really happening on the graveyard on the beginning. It was a fun story to live and was full of interesting mechanics for puzzles and challenges. I even thought it was ghost related but in the end I was NOT SO SUPRISED, given it came from you.(10/10)

Fairness: They were balanced but he would constantly Focus me because he has a quarrel against me OOC and would do his best to make me leave the event with at least a -40 vit perm; HOWEVER THE LAST BATTLE MUSIC THEME WAS A RARE GEM I LISTENED TO IN LOOP DURING THE FIGHT AND RPS, FOR THAT AND PAST GOOD MUSIC RECOMMENDATIONS IM GIVING YOU 10s ON EVERYTHING. (10/10)

Overall: 10/10

Any other comments: (srsly he never showed me something bad) Also, Garlogg was much better than Belfanur. Cry about it. Bitch.
[Image: lovecraft.png?width=473&height=473]
Local DM Didos is still around, if one seeks death..
But.. Mostly for undeath stuff, void and similars.
[Image: image.png]
Character: Anemone
Which Event: Catacombs Open, Shovels Out!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 10/10. Very fast to respond!

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10. Indiana Jones. Grave-robber edition.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 10/10. A very nice self-contained story that wasn't in your face, but you could easily get into, and understand.
Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 10/10. RNG was a huuuge factor. But it made everything quite fun, and interesting!

Overall: Shovel/10

Any other comments: Trust nothing. Everything's a trap. Except what feels like a trap. Then it's probably safe, but still likely a trap.
Making stupid decisions is a lifestyle.
Character: Hohenheim
Which Event: Catacombs Open, Shovels Out!

Responsiveness (Were their narrations posted within a reasonable time-frame and were they quick to respond?): 9/10. He do be typin.

Balance (How entertaining were the battles, and any obstacles/traps?): 9/10. The interactions were cool, I think it was very entertaining with the very high vit enemies and I believe you did some patterns with their moves which was based. I will not forget when we managed to hurt ourselves over an unlocked door simply by being told it was there.

Storytelling (Did it feel like an adventure, did the content of the narrations meet your expectations?): 9/10. Very nice, I did catch a little thing with the obelisk tombstone symbolising greatness, which was like a very little added detail which was cool. 

Fairness (Were the punishments justified and earned, was the risk to reward ratio good?): 9/10. Our rolls have been either super bad or super good and I think that was super cursed. In the end, we had the nat 20 where it mattered and I got to feel what one of those soldier trainings with the mustard gas in a small room would feel like by being the only person in the group to get absolutely demolished by poison gas. Would love to be gassed again, it made me feel things.

Overall: 9/10

Any other comments: 9/10 is significantly funnier sounding than 10/10 so that's why I put it all as 9/10 instead of 10/10.

Currently I have 3 events on my plate
so won't be accepting other events currently and probably will take a break after completing these ones
[Image: image.png]
Character: Villaus Tal

Which Event: A Healer’s Expedition

Responsiveness: Impressive considering the many cause and effect variables which were set into play. 9/10

Balance: Not too easy not too hard, I had a lot of fun with the trap scenarios as well as the fights themselves! 9/10

Storytelling: As always, Didos has provided a fun story that has touched upon and expanded on some of the lore we’ve been provided. Didos going above and beyond on this end as per usual. 10/10

Fairness: Injury wise I feel we received about what was expected, provided we came heavily prepared with medics and elixirs on hand. Reward wise..? I’ll get into this in detail in the next bit. 7/10

Overall:

Didos has worked very hard for a long time to provide this group with a lore heavy, intense and fun time. I enjoyed every bit of the event, as much as one can enjoy critical thinking for extended periods of time. That being said, this event took a total of 10 hours and was a High Chance of Death event in which the rewards were all very lackluster. To no fault of Didos, but to the approval team instead. For 10 hours of my time and for risking the life of my character i’ve spent months on on top of weeks of preparing for this event I was given a Shield slot item for +1 agi. Yes, +1 agi was what the team felt was an ideal trade off for the 10 hours I spent playing this game and the weeks we spent preparing, the resources we spent along the way and the permanent stat loss as a result. When mentioned that it seemed like an overlook on their end I was told essentially to enjoy it or they would simply take the 1 agi and smack my wrist for not just appreciating whatever I was given.

I am highly upset by the way it was approached and while I enjoy an event and the lore that comes with it, I didn’t sacrifice so much of my time to not be rewarded, especially when I can see what’s being rewarded in the next dungeon over are rewards 3x as valuable and stat heavy than what our group received despite the same level of risk being involved.

In no way is this a reflection of Didos’ work, he killed it on his end, but if the staff team involved in approving rewards for these events doesn’t look into finding a more consistent rewarding method then I will never participate in one of these again, nor would I recommend a new player do so. 
Character: Mara

Which Event: A Healer’s Expedition

Responsiveness: Had some pre-written and kept a good flow to let us know he was narrating! Gotta love the drive and motivation to keep things moving.

Balance: Felt pretty good to me. Mind you I healed a fuck ton so it's hard to say for everyone else... who was downed.

Storytelling: Crazy narrates. I wish I could type in a way that compelled people to have such inspired RP's like what you did for me. I'm terrible at roleplay and even with my short posts you included them in your Narrates. I couldn't ask for a better experience. To be considered is all I ask :pray:

Fairness: Fair as can be! They adjusted a good few times for us. Mind you getting bodied and getting a perm is normal for a HCoD. Was on the edge of my seat until the 13k Tidal hit me then I cried like a little shit. Deserved...

Overall: I had a lot of fun for an event I wasn't even originally planned to be on. I got something out of it that I'll still incorporate into my IC somehow. I loved how everyone made things feel natural even if I uh.. well, I'll skip what happened with me at the end. It was late and I apologize... BUT! 10/10 Love Didos Events. Host another one for us Necro-King.

P.S - Teach me how to find really neat boss sprites... Haha..
ur.com/vcmm6[Image: SwES7N6.gif]
Topic Options