Spell Balance Suggestions
Spell: Pyroclasm

Suggestion: Revert the recent, charge-removal change. Having been turned into a 30s CD instant skill that is also GCD (especially considering its stun is about 0.75s) makes Pyroclasm impossible to be followed up by anything. At this rate, it feels like an omni-directional, substantially smaller Tidal Wave with an even shorter stun. Alternatively, stretch the stun a bit. I'm sure some people thought it was a buff, but the spell's stun feature became fodder, essentially.
Spell: Tesla Coil
Suggestion: Increase stun duration. The stun is so pitifully short that 9/10 times you're going to get hit before your GCD is off.
Spell: Expedience 

Suggestion: Raise the AP % to 15 or something. Or just give it straight power. It doesn't even give the 10+ vit as it suppose to and that fix is probably going to take weeks. At the moment its just a "better" essence shroud with stun orbs that are hard to land. It's really underwhelming.
Alternative
[Image: cLqE2F8.png][Image: 6a80e83f676006462821fa550d8d8339.png]
Spell: Plasma aura
Suggestion: The tin says it leaves a trail while moving, not sure if Working as intended™️ or something that was never added. A fix to the text when previewed or addition of the trail.
So Occult is still pretty bad. I think it needs buffs across the board aside from drain soul which is fine now. The aura is like... eh. Just gives a lot of power but that's it.

So, Shadow Ball... 30 RPP for an 8 SD skill with a 16 cooldown. Unless you hit this from diag it feels pretty bad to use especially given the cost to get it. I get that specialized magics are all 30 RPP but just, yikes.

Drain Soul got buffed recently and is decent.

Corruption... like, 10% AP on the aoe is cute but the aoe is also very tiny. It also hits in ticks so it's very possible for them to just dash out of it without even trying. And after that? A 24 second cooldown lmao

Desecrated Land is an 'upgrade' that gets the same range as other aoes from other trees mostly, and keeps the 10% AP buff inside of it, but it's also similarly easy to just run out of since its damage is dealt in ticks. It also has a -34- second cooldown. Not to mention, while your spells being homing/guaranteed hits may seem good, it also conflicts with both aoes. It's not a skillshot you can fire, so you can't stay in your aoe for the damage bonus and fire. You have to be in a fixed range. They're obviously running away from the aoe, so you can end up having to run out your own aoe just to continue your dps thus losing the damage buff. You could argue you can just camp inside of it, but others have skillshots, which they can fire at you from outside your aoe range. It's just bad all around.

Dark Shield is okay I guess.

Curse continues the trend of these spells having absurdly long cooldowns for the payoff you get. The damage is a solid meh. Yeah, it's unavoidable, but it still ends up being kinda shit. See what I said about Desecrated Land.

The aura's defense buff kind of feels like a meme, and just getting a shitload of power doesn't really feel worth it but then again the spells getting buffed by said power aren't really that good.

Idk if the tree is supposed to be bad but for something held to such scrutiny it feels weird it would be this awful. With all the long cooldowns and mediocre to bad damage you end up blowing your load to chip your opponent and then all your shit is on cd for at least 15 seconds, and then another 15 or so seconds for the rest.
Spell:Flamethrower

Suggestion:
With Pyroclasm basically being a GCDE aoe stun confuse now, Flamethrower is going to be the prime goto to immediately melt someone for over 60% of their healthbar. Either reduce its spelldamage per tick, or reduce the amount of ticks it has.

We don't need the new flying kick+flamethrower meme.
[Image: GLORIOUS_GIF.gif]
Spell: Shock
Suggestion: Please make this three tiles!
Spell : Lightning Trap

Suggestion : It not last so damn long. the hitbox for it is off too, I've been stunned while the damn thing wasn't even there.
Spell: Razor Wind & Astral Ambience
Suggestion: The basic wind aura is much better than the cosmic one. Razor Wind gives +25 power, +15 agility with a twister on block, whereas cosmic aura gives you +25 power, +20 crit. While it's 5 more crit, it lacks the CDR *and* the twister, it seems a bit off - haven't compared to other auras to know whether Wind is overtuned or Cosmic is underwhelming, though.
Spell: Explosion + other insanely powerful trees
Suggestion: Nerf the insane amounts of damage from
Explosions:
- Two of their techniques provide a large boon of damage. While the pyro being gcde and stunning isn't AS BAD. Landing it, is pretty much gg when you tie together with other overtunned abilities right now.
- No reason a guy should be able to pop these moves and chunk someone down over 40% without a chance to do much back. And it's an obvious combo with Flamethrower. Or flameslide. And please remember weighted gives -10 dr.
Holy is another tree:
- With how much DR they gain, to boot with form style for more defense or gentle blade for more damage. It really does get insane with how tanky some people can come to be. Literally it can diminish a style of combat with ease and while i like counters. There should be some option to win against it. And typically it revolves around them just playing poorly rather than actually having an option to beat. Same with explosion.
Gravity:
I advocate against stuns, and the stuns on the aura for gravity is just too much. .5 seconds while minor is a hug deal, more so in melee vs melee than anything else... Why do we still even use stuns? Can't we be a bit more creative in what these magics do... 

Bone:
- Still easily one of the best trees in the game at the moment. Why? Because it can combo far too good with unarmed. Lariat after a bone spear is pretty much impossible stop when they can jab behind you to combo. And since from what i've seen. They're all kiters, it's very easy to just back off and wait for cd's to reset. No amount of cdr change is going to fix this. Because kiting is impossible to fully stop at the moment with a lack of cc and or cleanses. 
*Will date more as I come across it... And over time, i'll go more in detail. Just getting this out there firstly.*
Topic Options