DojaCatPvP Complaint
i see more people go agility than I do mana... the only mana builds i ever see are people who are super reliant on self-healing and are gimped without it.

which is why i wanted to make a mana build where i had no healing slotted on my bar. i do not even have formation of crystals, so my rng crystals come from shardshots 50% chance to spawn one in, and shimmer blasts crystal spawn... because i find builds where all i do is heal very, very boring.

i guess what makes me curious is, if mana is so good why do so many people go agility? i am actually just curious! i thought most people would aim for something strong, and not something that was inherently weaker. or am I just misinterpreting a lot of this thread...
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
because mana isn't so good, it takes an extremely focused build to get use out of it, and chances are most agi builds will still beat them up.
(11-22-2020, 09:20 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: because mana isn't so good, it takes an extremely focused build to get use out of it, and chances are most agi builds will still beat them up.

so i am just misinterpreting a lot of the previous page. i think i need to reread what people said again and try to understand. thank you for the answer!
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
it doesn't take an extremely focused build to benefit out of mana capacity, no.
but, on paper agility is the better stat, and in some cases particular to certain builds it is just as well.

but in that same vein, mcap also benefits some trees far more than it would others, and there are things that further this.
Whatever tree benefits out of MC, which is almost always going to be a tree with high sustain, such as Wellspring or Nature, will almost always benefit just as much if not more from agility. CDR is important. I'd rather cast the same sustain spell more times than my MC stacking opponent while also hitting him in the face with critical hits that help ignore his MC stacking.

You need a focused build and usually, agility will still just be better unless you have some insane build with no CDs that destroys your mana.
Honestly if there is a big complaint between spires and e3 is the loss of 2 spell slots. You still will wind up with spells you can not put on your bar due to just not having space, so some things are basically, empty rpp, where you have that skill, but never are going to use it due to lack of space, another spell just being better. Although to be fair as well, this is also a problem in spires itself due to some spells just being empty rpp. NEver sloted on because they are either bad or not good with your build, in your way to get to a spell you can use. In e3 it just hurts more cause spells are more expensive

The reworking of most spells in general has done a lot for the game however, most spells are useful now at the very least. I have no real complaints other than what i said earlier.
Founder and only member of the epic hat club
Remember, if the plan makes you lose your hat, then it is a bad plan.
Topic Options