Karate Kid scares me
give children increased injury rolls. that is all x
(06-24-2020, 04:49 AM)InThePooPoo Wrote: On a more serious note, why SHOULD a young character have penalties? It's not like they're investing less time in the game.

The honest answer is because no one enjoys writing that they're losing to a kid. That's it. It doesn't make a lot of sense and people just really despise it.
[Image: trio.png]
Be the change you want to see in the world. I will only be making at 18 from now on.

Speaking of, the penalty for being a kid is lack of access towards the best source of RP grind. No further details necessary.
>the penalty for being a kid is lack of access towards the best source of RP grind. No further details necessary.

dear god.
(06-24-2020, 04:52 AM)Sandpaper Wrote: Be the change you want to see in the world. I will only be making at 18 from now on.

Speaking of, the penalty for being a kid is lack of access towards the best source of RP grind. No further details necessary.

haha could you maybe give me some of those details though? not sure if i understood it ahaha:)
(06-24-2020, 04:52 AM)Sandpaper Wrote: Be the change you want to see in the world. I will only be making at 18 from now on.

surely jumpy isn't getting his ass beat by -10% dr kids tho
[Image: guintitus-1.png][Image: rykermatryona.png]
(06-24-2020, 04:49 AM)InThePooPoo Wrote: On a more serious note, why SHOULD a young character have penalties?

Because they're literally children who are more fragile..? It wouldn't make (a lot of) sense for it to be an AP nerf but you can't push the soft spot on a baby's head and expect anything good to come from it.

I'm making this suggestion because of the rampant number of kids who have been wilding out.

No one likes watching a child acting as fearless as an adult.

(06-24-2020, 05:19 AM)ry0un0suke Wrote: surely jumpy isn't getting his ass beat by -10% dr kids tho

exactly. it's not out of self-interest.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
(06-24-2020, 05:20 AM)Jumpy Wrote:
(06-24-2020, 04:49 AM)InThePooPoo Wrote: On a more serious note, why SHOULD a young character have penalties?

Because they're literally children who are more fragile..? It wouldn't make (a lot of) sense for it to be an AP nerf but you can't push the soft spot on a baby's head and expect anything good to come from it.

I'm making this suggestion because of the rampant number of kids who have been wilding out.

No one likes watching a child acting as fearless as an adult.

(06-24-2020, 05:19 AM)ry0un0suke Wrote: surely jumpy isn't getting his ass beat by -10% dr kids tho

exactly. it's not out of self-interest.

Nerfing them or making them take more damage doesn't solve this issue.
Before most of the new kids existed the older ones weren't any better either...
When they walk up to demons and call them a pet, acting fearless vs monsters is weird.

Idk why this post is made now, but it's far too late to have my upvote and I don't see an issue of adults losing to kids unless they are weak?
Magi are meant to be unpredictable anyway, even if we don't want kid prodigy it isn't hard to beat them down when you are an adult with a hidden. (Or even without one.)
better yet... i don't think it'd be terrible if age nerfs started at 35 or 40, maybe this'd discourage 225 rpl's from throwing their weight around indefinitely and sometimes stifling new growth
Topic Options