ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Scout is ineffective when the passer by is on a boat. (This also means someone can drop a boat, and sneak past you if you're tabbed out)

How to reproduce: Put /scout on, be amazed that boats escape your vision

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): n/a that wouldn't be snitching on a little bitch boy.
Formerly Axton
Formerly Ronyx Jelka
Formerly William Suu
Formerly Bobson Dugnutt
Currently trying to be less awful
Describe the issue:
Chickens absorb homing damage/attacks of at least one spell (Cloudburst)

How to reproduce:
Start an RPB near a chicken
Cast Cloudburst near the chicken
Chicken becomes a lightning rod

I also know that Devouring Winds sucks chickens in, which could lead to chicken kidnappings.
Rebirth potions re-lock holy/occult that was previously unlocked.

How to reproduce:
Have holy/occult unlocked.
Drink rebirth.
Lose ability to buy into it.

Please fix this the amount of ahelps is absurd.
Describe the issue:
Poppylus is invisible

How to reproduce:
Good question, no idea if it's just a bag issue with me or an everyone problem but here.

[Image: 6c6beab3ef4a0536f54173fcfe454e1c.png]
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Describe the issue:
Summons. The game-change log says they had their speed nerfed. It wasn't, and they still move at the speed of sound.

How to reproduce:
Use a summon skill like vines or mandrakes, and watch how the skate through the RPB arena to quickly collide into the enemy.

P.S: Please, please, don't make me have to say "nerf mandrakes."
these are the remaining bugs from the construction bugs document, reposting them here since that's sort of defunct now

Describe the issue: Some building templates seem to either not spawn in certain foundation tiles that are definitely there in the editor files and in the preview (e.g. D-Small House D and D-Medium House B), or conversely seem to spawn in extra tiles that make the door inaccessible (Public House-A).

How to reproduce: Spawn the above building templates. Could make a temporary settlement on the dungeon layer somewhere to go through each individual template and fully list out the ones which seem to have issues, DM me if/when you'd like this done.

Any relevant media:

[Image: QGNBdgx.png]

Describe the issue: D-Fort has a strip of black void space which spawns in at the bottom of it (you can still walk on it, and it can be covered up by props).

How to reproduce: Spawn in D-Fort.

Any relevant media:

[Image: 3rGUOc6.png]

Describe the issue: Certain flooring tiles still seem to disappear on restart; it seems to be focused around tiles where there's another prop. Confirmed to be an issue with at least "rounded red rug."

How to reproduce: Make a room, carpet it, restart the server.

Any relevant media: forgot to take them
[Image: characters-2-smaller.png]
Describe the Issue: Cannot shift-left click decorations to delete that are under the 'shadow' overlay inside of buildings.

Image: [Image: unknown.png]

How to replicate: Try to shift-left click things in a room's shadow. You can still use the x button to do this, however it doesn't work on all props.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Baptize doesn't accurately read the receiver's RPP amount.

[Image: Odd_Faith.png]

Charon has more than enough SP, but wasn't able to be baptized as if he didn't have enough. I have 15 faith so it's definitely not that either.

Similarly, I think it was already reported, but sanctify presently only renames, it doesn't let you add the cool god tag. Neither are drastic, game rending issues, but figured I'd report them.
Rebirth gets rid of Carnal aspect, it also doesnt remove jab.

https://imgur.com/a/uuQzK0C
Just as a reminder, please let remember to use the template! 

Quote:Describe the issue:

How to reproduce:

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Topic Options