ChanceBug Reports
describe issue:

settlement lots don't have working perms, anyone can walk past a locked door and build inside etc.
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
(08-20-2022, 02:03 PM)8245R Wrote: describe issue:

settlement lots don't have working perms, anyone can walk past a locked door and build inside etc.

Will need more detail. Is the person who can build inside a locked door a part of the guild, or? (leaders and co-leaders have full access)
(08-20-2022, 02:08 PM)chance Wrote:
(08-20-2022, 02:03 PM)8245R Wrote: describe issue:

Will need more detail. Is the person who can build inside a locked door a part of the guild, or? (leaders and co-leaders have full access)

the first person is someone who isn't even part of the guild mechanically at all and (after further testing) had access to deleting furniture only, not placing
the second person is the 2nd highest rank (co owner?) and had full access
[Image: ascellachibi2.png]
Describe the issue: Boat-dashing bug is back. If you try to dash while on a boat, you end up stuck and unable to move even if you go out of the boat.
How to reproduce: Get on a boat, move about, dash, try to move around again only to be unable to. Bonus point-  Dash while on land so that you'll be able to get out of the boat, and still be unable to move.
Describe the issue: The potion Mana Amnesia is refunding the Unarmed Opener, Flying Kick

How to reproduce: Buy a Mana Amnesia, buy Flying Kick, drink it, and see how it gets refunded.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: cFyrAGI.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Describe the issue: Every reboot some props are deleted. Other (previously deleted props) re-appear. As well, many pieces of furniture continue to duplicate themselves. Meaning one pillow in the room can actually have 20+ objects burried under it. (Which finally prompted this bug report.) I need not explain how this will become exponentially worse for performance over time.

How to reproduce: Place stuff. Reboot. Glance around for anything broken.

[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue: Forager gives no (visible) benefits. I say visible because I am 'only' level 13. I've not noticed any extra pickups, and definitely no 'you ruin the herb' by trying to pick it up. So, it's kind of pointless and gatekeeping me out of functional occupations.

How to reproduce: Pick it assuming it does anything.

[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Describe the issue:
Hivespeak gives no XP

How to reproduce:
Type /activity, note XP
Say something in hivespeak
Type /activity again, no XP.
Describe the issue: Rebirth Potion refunds Carnal Aspect.

How to reproduce: Drink a Carnal Aspect potion then use a Rebirth potion.

[Image: ScreenshotProof.png]
Describe the issue: Volcanic Geyser hitting 50,000 times appears to have been fixed, intentionally or otherwise, which is great! However, it's still plagued by a lot of other issues that make it almost next to useless.

How to reproduce:

#1: Volcanic Geyser, if triggered while you're underneath it, does no damage at all. It doesn't stun and it doesn't move your opponent. I expect it's partially tied to the animation, but if it triggers in a 3x3, it should HIT in a 3x3.

[Image: b103f070a69fdf6bbc95e31de74ae7d0.gif]

#2: Volcanic Geyser will ROOT the CASTER in place whenever it goes off. This includes it being activated as the above, triggering as intended, or going off due to the time constraint of it being up. The root lasts for longer than your opponent is stunned, roughly 2-3 seconds. This happens in general, even if out of an RPB.

#3: You can dash through magma trap without triggering it, which is probably intentional. However, if you have a speedboost and you run through the trigger zone, or dash as it goes off, you will get out of it before the stun and damage hits. I don't know if this is intentional, but it doesn't look great to watch your opponent run through it, so I'm assuming it's not intentional. I can get a video of this if it is requested, but it's easy to replicate; Run through geyser while sped up. Or step on it and space dash.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Topic Options