ChanceBug Reports
(03-28-2024, 06:30 PM)NeatherRealmer Wrote: Describe the issue: 
TC and Dpalm can hit anyone in range(Including allies/party members). Also Dpalm has a set range now?

How to reproduce:
1. Press either TC or Dpalm near onlookers and get hit, blow out your speakers as you hear the worst sounds imaginable as everyone is taking damage around you. This includes party members and I believe /team members. TC and Dpalm have no allies, only opps.

2: It appears in the recent updoot that Dpalm was given a set range so it has a severe drop off point where you just do not reflect any damage at all or very little at times. Never tested it too serious to see if base DR took effect in damage received. But when somebody blocked at a distance I did watch a 79 damage tick roll off of something that would have typically done 2k. 

Any relevant media: Here is a picture of the new range thing. 
[Image: 28b00d5575a9af25042a54b1315b556a.png]
A visual:
[Image: ezgif-6-760ed97288.gif]
Issue : Spin Throw(Unarmed Intermed) and Mighty Blow(Physical Master) requires 40 points in Armed instead of their respective tree.

How to replicate : Get 40 points in Physical or Unarmed, then realize you can't buy them. Or just look at the tooltip.
Describe the issue: When drinking an MA and attempting to rebuild Unarmed. You cannot afford Intermediates at 40RPP which is stated. You can even go into 50rpp in the tree and cannot buy Spin Throw and/or Murderous Surge. In the box it says 'Armed' to which I think Spinthrow has mistakenly adjusted to Armed or something within the code has been made an incorrect adjustment.

Note:
With testing those who are Armed can now BUY Spinthrow, but cannot use it.

How to reproduce:
Step 1: Drink MA
Step 2: Try to rebuild your unarmed tree that has been split into three different trees now
Step 3: Cry a little bit.
Step 4: Click on two other moves to get you to 40rpp in Unarmed
Step 5: Attempt to buy Intermediates
Step 6: See that you cannot.
Step 7: Make Bug report.

[Image: myd5cb5pwk4.png]
Describe the issue: When drinking an MA and attempting to rebuild Unarmed. You cannot buy Mighty Blow, it states that you must be Armed to buy such a spell.

Note:
Unarmed cannot buy mastery.

How to reproduce:
Step 1: Talk to friendly mod
Step 2: Get Spinthrow back.
Step 3: Attempt to buy Mighty Blow.
Step 4: Wonder why you're not going armed yet.
Step 5: See that you cannot buy Mighty Blow because you are not armed.
Step 6: Make bug report.

[Image: w7w6cr9oqpy.png]
^fixed the requirements
dragon half shift desc claims to be an aura still

Cauterize seems to be doing far less than 8SD of self-damage, closer to 6?
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Fortuna users cannot learn how to hold festivals or craft incense

How to reproduce: Be a Fortuna user. Press the Learn Festival + Incense Recipe button.

Cry as you cannot learn.
Describe the issue: Buying Might Blow (Public Master)

How to reproduce: Upon buying the require amount to get an Intermedate (disarm), purchasing the master skill (Might blow) wont buy

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 
Describe the issue:
The disguise quote colour and little image for the short desc need to be re-set upon re-log. I think that it also doesn't properly set the quote colour, because I can say one thing and it will be in the non-disguise quote colour but does not swap back when the disguise is off.

Trying it again, it looks like the quote colour just resets itself to white if it's set via the 'change description' popup and not done via /quote.

How to reproduce:
Log out and back in while wearing a disguise. The image and quote colour need to be reset. If, at any time, you remove the disguise, the quote colour for the disguise remains instead of the non-disguise quote colour.

For the quote colour: set through the 'change description' popup test it then relog. It's back to white.
Issue: Crystal Javelin doesn't stun if you have a blue crystal active

Reproduce: Grab a blue crystal and hit the javelin

Media:
[Image: 5c7635ec10ebd9059c00c5cfe08ea24e.gif]

Please, I just want to use the funny crystal javelin. Every other interaction works but the blue one that is the speedup crystal fucks it so badly
[Image: 47848a989eb809c6874939f8523ec936.png]
Topic Options