ChanceBug Reports
There was a major refactor to spell organization recently, hence these oddities. Please continue reporting them, thank you!
mist shroud dash trail does not appear to benefit from waterpow. from the black numbers, i assume it's really shadowpow but can't test that right now.
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Shardshot: Deals non elemental damage as described above.
Shimmering Javalin: Doesn't stun if blue gemstone is active, even if other gems are. Doesn't change damage or add any properties if blue gemstone is active, just a straight up nerf to the move if blue is active.

All my other spells seem fine for now.
· A certain signature causes 'Ingrain' to damage oneself for strange numbers of damage, unsure how to replicate. The numbers have a - on them when it happens.

[Image: image.png?ex=65a2fa4a&is=6590854a&hm=cbd...2762317f7&]
I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but if not I'm bringing attention to it again.

Symphony's bonus AP against slowed targets seems to be fake. Tested against a live player who stood still while I hit them with sound burst- and I did it like 6 or so times each both while slowed and not slowed and there was no difference in the damage ranges. Or, if there was, it was not 10% AP of damage difference.

Also the spell reset seems to only reset sound strike but that is already known and may be intentional(?)

This aura should not be worse than Melody bros. It costs a mastery point.
Shadow walk cannot be bought at 40 points as advertised.
I think everyone's age nerfs have dissapeared?
(01-01-2024, 03:07 AM)Lord Duckneck Wrote: I think everyone's age nerfs have dissapeared?

[Image: image.png]

Nope.
ec pillar spell works in such a way that can send the user to very negative amounts of dr after the pillars die
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Describe the issue: Batkin don't get reduced elements

How to reproduce: Make a batkin. Cry as they don't get sound or shadow reduced.
Topic Options