ChanceBug Reports
Guardian Style apparently isn't getting refunded after drinking a Mana Amnesia?
Buildings within buildings don't count as part of a town, and thus you can't gain influence while RPing inside of them.
Pretty simple to test. Outside words, walking inside of an apartment building works, but going into one of the apartments inside of that building breaks it.
This does also stop town leaders from being able to access the rooms.
Picked up crystal buffs stay permanently until you relog.
When your house's door does not have any interiors connected to it:

[Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqB1uoDTdKM]
If someone does a private battle near someone who is already in a battle, it instantly crashes them.

Me for example. My character was verbing with the character Vokel.

Two other characters go into a private battle right next to ours.

The prompt appears and INSTANTLY crashes my game. It happens so fast that I can't react to it or I'd offer you some pictures.

I would say to recreate this you'd need to just try the steps over and over again until it happens. Otherwise I'm not entirely sure.
Privatebattles have lots of bugs. For example, the popup box to see if you want to watch or not appears at random times, sometimes tens of minutes later. And also appears in random caves far away from the battle.
The prompt for the challenged person to accept or deny the privatebattle is also non functional, and you always go to the privatebattle regardless of what you choose: The person who challenges the other gets the map list before the text box is interacted with.
[Image: e65904d06b.png]
lol lmao

[Image: unknown.png]
Ingredients (carrots, rice, wheat, in my case- idk if it's all or just some) are losing high quality when taken out from the pile. :/
several days ago i checked a char's battlelog (2 dangers) and it only displayed the more recent one, today i checked it and it displayed neither
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Group battles currently have no GCD.
No global cooldown whatsoever.
Everyone in a group battle can spam endlessly. Its crazy!
Describe the issue: 

Apartments of Doom. 
[Image: image.png?ex=659f3399&is=658cbe99&hm=1d8...339d7bc7e&]

When trying to destroy these apartment doors here it say '"You must remove all apartments from the building first." despite there is no aparments inside. Destroying them seems to be leaving a void tile behind. After a reboot and such apartments also come back.
[Image: image.png?ex=659b85a9&is=658910a9&hm=c43...y=lossless]

How to recreate:
Trying to destroy the apartment- Can't.

Start crying and proceed to get owned. Please help.
Topic Options