ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: For some states, Nephilim toggle overlays don’t fully remove the overlays when toggled on, then toggled back off.

How to reproduce: Turn Nephilim toggle on. Turn Nephilim toggle off. Move. See that your Nephilim stuff still shows up in some directions.

I accidentally outed myself to some people before I was fully ready because of this.
(11-08-2023, 12:28 PM)lostrozen Wrote: Describe the issue: Sirenian Transformation toggle-buff stops you from moving, using other things like auras and stances etc., using spells, and at all interacting with the game(besides the chat box).

How to reproduce: get Sirenian Transformation and turn it on and try to do anything.

The fish continue to suffer. Please free them from their torment.

It also appears to both be layered weird on the East and West states, with the tail portion uh, growing out of the sirenian's leg (Wat)

The south state has their tail growing out of their crotch (awkward)

The north state has the layering beneath the sprite so you can't even see it.

They've become mutated freaks.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
some characters don't show in the guild Members list despite being in the guild and being able to type in guild chat. no idea why.

Edit: Fixed, as far as I can tell!
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Casting fortuna sometimes(?) puts your spells on complete GCDE as opposed to 1s GCD.
(11-08-2023, 08:05 PM)Violet Wrote: Casting fortuna sometimes(?) puts your spells on complete GCDE as opposed to 1s GCD.

Just lyk this isn't complete GCDE, it's just a very short GCD. As another Fortuna user if you try to spam it as if it were GCDE, it doesn't work. I think instead of caster it's caster ultima. (You can also see the icons temporarily darken when you use abilities it's simply very swift.)
(11-08-2023, 08:17 PM)Ohverride Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 08:05 PM)Violet Wrote: Casting fortuna sometimes(?) puts your spells on complete GCDE as opposed to 1s GCD.

Just lyk this isn't complete GCDE, it's just a very short GCD. As another Fortuna user if you try to spam it as if it were GCDE, it doesn't work. I think instead of caster it's caster ultima. (You can also see the icons temporarily darken when you use abilities it's simply very swift.)
Isn't very short GCD what GCDE is?

Most GCDE spells have a very small delay in between casts.
(11-08-2023, 08:20 PM)Violet Wrote:

No, GCDE is no GCD. I use GCDE spells like plasma leap to confirm. If you use a spell like plasma leap, there's no observable GCD. If you use a fortuna spell with the aura buff, there is, but it's very short.
(11-08-2023, 08:22 PM)Ohverride Wrote:
(11-08-2023, 08:20 PM)Violet Wrote:

No, GCDE is no GCD. I use GCDE spells like plasma leap to confirm. If you use a spell like plasma leap, there's no observable GCD. If you use a fortuna spell with the aura buff, there is, but it's very short.

So this isn't GCDE?

https://gyazo.com/d25241b9d180c277a54e9500a9c077be
Describe the issue: If Ko'd while using howl of the banshee: Until relog using the move will cause the sound effect, not charge the spell up, not fire it, but still drain mana.
How to reproduce: Get ko'd while charging howl of the banshee.

Describe the issue: Teleporting while charging howl of the banshee causes it to be fired from the place before you teleported.

How to reproduce: Charge up Howl of the banshee. Watch it not go from where you'd been.

Additionally, the pull radius seems incredibly small, and it still isn't sealing people's dashes like it says it does: So people can just instantly dash out of it. Very buggy and unwieldly master move.
+water pow does not increase the damage of advection or fog bank, probably doesn't for Steam Burst either.

Scald's tooltip is incorrect. It provides + Mist power not Water power if you do /oelements, meaning it is only good for 2 attacks, it does not buff the damage of advection for some reason.

Scald does not provide the Scald DoT on Mist damage, because Mist damage does not count as a water attack.

Sirenian toggle buff currently locks your character in place where they cannot move or cast spells.

Sirenian toggle's West and East states layer over the Base Sprite's leg, rather than behind it.

Sirenian toggle's North state is the incorrect state, and shows the Sirenian South state.

Sirenian toggle's South state is the incorrect state, and shows the Sirenian North State.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Topic Options