ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Symphony (Sound Master Aura) isn't applying the 10% ap boost when the target is slowed. No idea if the spell was changed and tooltip needs to be updated, but if not give the sound people their 10% ap... GIVE ME MY 10% AP.

How to reproduce: Be a sound user
Mestra Flashbeam has no charge animation

How to reproduce: Be a Mestra Nephilim. Use Flashbeam. Watch your opponents never be able to tell
Mestra Flashbeam and Mestra Ignite both do not have a charge animation. And while it is not exactly a Bug Report, I believe Mestra True Counter's color should be changed, that gray-ish green is hard to see, even when standing over white surfaces.
Describe the issue: Sirenian Transformation toggle-buff stops you from moving, using other things like auras and stances etc., using spells, and at all interacting with the game(besides the chat box).

How to reproduce: get Sirenian Transformation and turn it on and try to do anything.
Describe the Issue: Uhh, is Fortuna Death aoe supposed to be that big? And plus is sorta blinks in and out.
https://prnt.sc/j5xjPjhJFeSW

How to reproduce: I use the spell.

P.S. it blinds me
(11-08-2023, 03:22 PM)PillowChalk Wrote: Describe the Issue: Uhh, is Fortuna Death aoe supposed to be that big? And plus is sorta blinks in and out.
https://prnt.sc/j5xjPjhJFeSW

How to reproduce: I use the spell.

P.S. it blinds me

Range and duration damage got increased in exchange for the recent nerf/change.
Describe the issue: Relogging with a disguise removes it and sets your name back to normal on logging back in.

How to reproduce: relog with a disguise

Probably already been reported but here we go again
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
when you log in with something that hides your hair, it doesn't and you have to reequip it
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
(11-08-2023, 04:30 PM)Carbon Wrote: Describe the issue: Relogging with a disguise removes it and sets your name back to normal on logging back in.

How to reproduce: relog with a disguise

Probably already been reported but here we go again

Prioritized.
Describe the issue: Entering a boat that's on land and going into the water while a speed boosting effect is active, having it end while in the boat, and then disembarking on the boat will keep this speed boost active forever. Allowing you to stack up a walking speed that exceeds buffed up run speeds.

How to reproduce: Place a boat. Toggle something like black mirage, Accelerate, Shadow Walk, Thief stance Q, and then enter the boat. Go in the water until the buff wears off. Go to land. Disembark. Zoom!
Topic Options