ChanceBug Reports
Drinking a mana amnesia refunds Power Return, the Summoning Opener.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
I don't know if this is a bug or intentional but I'm assuming it's likely a bug.

Vines and Occult Imp's can be used at the same time as one another.

To my knowledge summons are suppose to despawn when another summon is used.

I.E Vines and Clone will override one another. Neither can Demon Summons[which are a master level but really lackluster]

How to Reproduce: Summon Vines, proceed to summon Imps. watch as you have 6 summons to help in battle.

P.S: Imp's take no damage from any source
Describe the Issue: Glacial Lance still permanently slows, though the slow amount isn't that much. I only notice it when I'm not in a fight, but it's very real when compared to an unslowed dude.
Quickdraw still sometimes locks the user out of casting after successfully countering, rarely. The effect persists until relog.
[Image: image.png]
(01-09-2023, 02:21 AM)chance Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 02:18 AM)TheHopscotch Wrote: describe the issue:
  [Image: a1cb0b8870963f21a48811ba79d91dd1.png]

how to replicate: Use both your summon + vines.
Make these cowards pick their summons.

Intended.

(01-17-2023, 07:18 PM)Lt. Heart Wrote: I don't know if this is a bug or intentional but I'm assuming it's likely a bug.

I.E Vines and Clone will override one another. Neither can Demon Summons[which are a master level but really lackluster]

How to Reproduce: Summon Vines, proceed to summon Imps. watch as you have 6 summons to help in battle.

Assuming imps work the same as summons from the tree, it's intended. If not it may be overlooked.
[Image: image.png]
Enjoy retirement, Vibe.
Describe the Issue: Quickdraw silences the caster for as little as 1 and as long as 10 or so seconds, inconsistently per use.
How to reproduce: Use Quickdraw, find yourself unable to cast or even space-dash for some time.
(01-17-2023, 11:23 PM)vampirezero Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 02:21 AM)chance Wrote:
(01-09-2023, 02:18 AM)TheHopscotch Wrote: describe the issue:
  [Image: a1cb0b8870963f21a48811ba79d91dd1.png]

how to replicate: Use both your summon + vines.
Make these cowards pick their summons.

Intended.

(01-17-2023, 07:18 PM)Lt. Heart Wrote: I don't know if this is a bug or intentional but I'm assuming it's likely a bug.

Assuming imps work the same as summons from the tree, it's intended. If not it may be overlooked.

Ahh i didn't the initial report but all the same they don't take dmg from any source which is a bit >.< considering the DPS they put out and the unseen kamikaze mechanics they have. Though it seems weird to have them operate as such when like again Demon summons cannot be used with other summons and things like that
Describe the Issue: 1. Still takes damage on activation.
                                2. Can lock you from casting spells until you take damage.

How to Reproduce: take damage while using quickdraw ( i used psmash 4 it) / 2. use quickdraw. it happens sometimes, not all the time though
Using the Faith verb 'Shoulder Burden', will only heal the first acquired injury an individual has had, even selecting another injury in the prompt. It will bring up the description of the first injury, and will heal that injury as well.

To reproduce, cast the Shoulder Burden verb on someone with two or more nerfs, and attempt to heal any other than the very top injury in the prompt.
[Image: image0.png]
(01-18-2023, 11:11 AM)Knawlidge Wrote: Using the Faith verb 'Shoulder Burden', will only heal the first acquired injury an individual has had, even selecting another injury in the prompt. It will bring up the description of the first injury, and will heal that injury as well.

To reproduce, cast the Shoulder Burden verb on someone with two or more nerfs, and attempt to heal any other than the very top injury in the prompt.
to add onto this, the injury it healed was arc kitted as well!
Topic Options