ChanceBug Reports
Describe the issue: Sometimes you can still take damage from quickdraw.

How to reproduce: Let someone hit you while you're using quickdraw.

increase its range!!
Describe the issue: People can duplicate into stationary yet functional versions of themselves in sailboats. Sprite states including rotational states and text appearing from says remain constant between the duplicates. However, ping does not work even when both of them are in range.

How to reproduce:
Unsure.
Get a sailboat.
Have the person following you, maybe?
(Here's image proof, though.)
[Image: image.png]
(01-07-2023, 07:15 AM)CrystikRage Wrote: Describe the issue: Picking up a boat resets ownership to whomever sets it down again. Boats can be stolen with ease. If this isn't a bug I riot.

How to reproduce: pick up boat. congrats u own a boat now.

Describe the Issue: Glacial Spike aoes don't actually speed up the user.

How to reproduce: Throw glacial spike, watch nothing happen when u run on aoes.

Relevant to this - Glacial Lance AoE in the same token sometimes doesn't slow the enemy. It does, but it's not consistent at all. It's like it fails to register.
Quickdraw and Precision Slash only take 40 RPP investments. (Power Smash requires 50. Unarmed intermeds require 50.)

Unlike other Armed spells, Quickdraw doesn't list requiring Dash Strike (though still needs an investment anyways).

Quickdraw doesn't require a sword to cast.

You take both damage and CC during Quickdraw. (The timing also feels too tight realistically)
Describe the issue: Quickdraw doesn't TP regardless of range.

How it should work:
Take damage, regardless of range
TP six tiles
AoE of 3 (9 tiles total)

How to reproduce: Get hit beyond 6 tiles with Quickdraw.

Describe the issue: Water whip is still basic

[Image: f6f893550767780d016046bffbdeb60b.png]
describe: Steel doesn't have an icon in inventory.

How to reproduce: Mine Steel in Glufdor's volcano.[Image: ae0e1018b86688450b9ebe40bc0813d7.png]
Describe the issue: Precision Slash deals very tiny amounts of damage for a Master spell. Even if it was intended to be used as a set-up, there are other better spells suited for it. And they're Basic-Intermediate.

How to reproduce: Just using it.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.gyazo.com/bcdf8ef963d75c9f9ad8...5ac89b.mp4
Describe the issue: Inferno from explosion doesn't actually confuse, despite the patch notes saying they should.
How to reproduce: Use Inferno on an enemy player walking, watch them still walking just fine without getting confused.
(01-07-2023, 01:27 PM)Anime Wrote: Describe the issue: Precision Slash deals very tiny amounts of damage for a Master spell. Even if it was intended to be used as a set-up, there are other better spells suited for it. And they're Basic-Intermediate.

How to reproduce: Just using it.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): https://i.gyazo.com/bcdf8ef963d75c9f9ad8...5ac89b.mp4

Please include more helpful information such as your power & how much it deals per tick for you.
(01-07-2023, 12:37 PM)BrolyRules Wrote: describe: Steel doesn't have an icon in inventory.

How to reproduce: Mine Steel in Glufdor's volcano.[Image: ae0e1018b86688450b9ebe40bc0813d7.png]

Steel shouldn't even be on the map, have deleted it.
Topic Options