ChanceBug Reports
(08-24-2022, 02:29 PM)Ittoukun Wrote: Describe the issue: When you're in an RPB and try to click tp away using Storm Aura, it makes you untarget your opponent

How to reproduce: Juts be in an RPB with it on

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): N/A

An update for this: It's actually targeting that's a bit fucky right now, a couple of friends brought that to my attention so thought I may as well-
Describe the issue: Undeath not being awarded upon a dangerous+ RPB victory.

How to reproduce: Start a danger 0 as an undead, win and it doesn't give undeath on win. Only on loss.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): N/A
Describe the issue: You cannot till your land with a copper hoe.

How to reproduce:

1. Build a house in the wilds
2. Try to till outside of your house (within the building range, i.e where you can put fences)
3. Realize you cannot do that
4. Attempt tilling just outside of the house building range
5. Realize you can

If it's a feature, then it feels extremely counter-intuitive. You should be able to till around your own property, no?
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
Bug: Magic restraints fall off as if they run out of energy, I recharged one last night and it fell off shortly after.

How to recreate: Honestly, don't know yet but will update if I find out.
[Image: c603523eebb1995b6af75201658c5a0c.gif]
Describe the issue:

Since today's reboot, items without icons (i.e., torchlight potion, watering can) add stray pixels to your char when you equip them.

How to reproduce:

Equip torchlight potion or watering can (idk if it works with other items without icons).

[Image: aFj09Yp.png]
Describe the issue: Ore Nodes only give 2 ore

How to reproduce: Smack ore. Count how many you receive. It'll only be two.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): n/a
The issue with the targeting wasn't fixed upon reboot, unless it's supposed to be for another reboot.

I still very much un-target whenever I click tp, and the raid is tomorrow I think so ahahaha please fix?-
Describe the issue: You cannot place custom props on top of each other (mostly?)

How to reproduce: Try to place a prop on top of a newly placed one. Weirdly, it seems you can stack them on certain props? One prop, the same kind, might let you place a prop under it, another probably won't. 

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

[Image: x92BoRr.png]
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Issue: Pulling High Quality Fish out of a pile of High Quality Fish makes them lose their High Quality.

Reproduce: Take some fish out of a stack of high quality fish (From a chest)
[Image: 47848a989eb809c6874939f8523ec936.png]
Describe the issue: Energy burst can be walked out of.
How to reproduce: Shoot your friend with energy burst, walk out of the attack and take no damage.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

https://gyazo.com/f795086ffa6870718ffde7f3518181f6
[Image: J6KXmE9.jpg]
Topic Options