ChanceBug Reports
Issue: Prism Scattershot will hit summons; while this isn't the worst issue in the world, it will also track dead summons instead of your target, or another living summon, which will consume the projectiles and waste the entire spell.

How to reproduce: Use it on someone with a multiple summon spell, watch the blades target the summon lying dead on the floor. Cry immensely.
bedivere || discord: cornelius.treat
For some reason a core fragment dropped by a magical beast came out as the wrong element?

There was a fragment of a core from another magical beast in the inventory of the beast at the time, and it came out as the element of the fragment and not the equipped magical core's element.

That's just the only reason I could guess why that happened? Was told to report it.
Proselytize does not seem to be generating faith as intended for some people (Me, I am some people. I have not heard of anyone else having this issue and thus have no idea why it's happening)

I have no proselytized 3 people since gaining the Faith class, and in all 3 cases I received no faith and had to ticket.

The most recent formula given for Proselytize is
Book of Shadows Proselytize reduced to +1 essence on successful conversion; Faith Proselytize remains as is (level / 100 * 3)

The people I've proselytized were all RPL 100+ and in one case RPL 200+ So they should have yielded 3 faith and 6 faith respectively.
Outdated spell desc Or Wrong mana costs for spells.

*Flyking kick
-Says 5, costs 10.

*Disarm
-Says 10, costs 20
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Sprites larger than 32x32 can become uncentered occasionally. I'm fairly sure using /jump is what causes it to happen (this is especially annoying for 96x96 sprites like Kaor demons).
Issue: Unremovable Tent (even by Mod)

The white tent with entrance located on 111,947,1 is completely non-interactable. It responds with "This encampment doesn't seem to have an inside." and there is no interaction menu. I had ticketed for it to be removed due to there not being map space for the interior, but the responding moderator, Lammy, couldn't pick it up or remove it (Ticket #29805) and told me to write a bug report about it (I had forgotten to do so until now).
Magic Beast Danger XP Issues.

Coords: 230, 761, 1 [a good ways from arcadia walls]

Alot of this area in general is trapped between like 3 settlements and declines the XP from dangers around the desert and wastelands around it.
BUG: DESPITE BEING UNMUTED

DESPITE THE AREA NOT BEING SILENCED

FOR SOME REASON

[Image: 459dde2fedb9ffea41e2cf5a81828ca6.png]

My DM key is muted in LOOC no matter how much admin help I get. I don't know how this happened. I don't know why. I need help.
(04-08-2024, 10:14 AM)Divine Soldier Wrote: Sprites larger than 32x32 can become uncentered occasionally. I'm fairly sure using /jump is what causes it to happen (this is especially annoying for 96x96 sprites like Kaor demons).

This is also caused by getting in and out of a rowboat.
Issue: Spirit Summons are intangible, they take no damage.

Reproduce: Use Telekinesis, Armed Spells, etc. Likely more seem to phase through. (the skurns work most likely)

Media:

https://gyazo.com/67b09834b0350a4d2496a69ae45b81a8
Topic Options