Suggestions
Either lock settlement building behind an app process again or HEAVILY increase the cost of making one just so people are forced to actually cultivate a group of PCs with actual interest in building an active community rather than abandoning it within a week because nobody RPs there. (Please for God's sake people give your settlements an actual reason for existing beyond "My friends will all live together :)" give them gimmicks to stand out)
(12-02-2023, 11:59 AM)mat13295 Wrote: Either lock settlement building behind an app process again or HEAVILY increase the cost of making one just so people are forced to actually cultivate a group of PCs with actual interest in building an active community rather than abandoning it within a week because nobody RPs there. (Please for God's sake people give your settlements an actual reason for existing beyond "My friends will all live together :)" give them gimmicks to stand out)

The reason so many settlements are popping up is because there is currently no way to build a house or building standalone without it being a part of one. You want a lonely cabin in the woods? Too bad, you have to put down a settlement first.

So maybe that’s what needs to be looked at first? Allow for standalone buildings but maybe at a price increase or something for being not within a settlement + special rulings applied to such buildings.
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Faith Priest Spell: Please add a log for sanctifications, blessing, and festivals in faith priest. They do not log when they should.

Faith Initiate spells all log:
Prayer: Hina Lam prays for [Character Name].
Channel Faith: Hina Lam channels faith to [Character Name].
Blessing Spell: This does not have a prompt for logs. It should.

Faith Priest Spells:
Sanctify: This does not have a prompt for logs. It should.
Baptize: Hina Lam performs a ritual of initiation on [Character Name].
Oath: Hina Lam performs the sacred rites, sanctifying the object after speaking aloud the binding oath.
Unlock Radiance: N/A (haven't seen this yet, will have to ask someone about it and update)
Festival Spell: This also does not have a prompt for logs when it should.

I've redacted Radiance spells because I have not managed to unlock this yet, but will update the suggestions with it once I do and use them to see if they need logged, too.
[Image: sab_arnet_eivor_hina.png?ex=6573e121&is=...be15bebf9&]
Not a big one, always thought it'd be cool to be able to drag and drop your spells in the spell book. To reorganize them by type, element, combos or whatever.
This ideia came from tibia, where you had to write on say your spells in order to use them and they used a slot keys from f1-f11 to quick summon it on chat, but instead for battles.

The ideia is keyslots for quick says, saying stuff in middle of fights adds coolnest to it, or like robs used to do, say his signature attacks.
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Ualdir nephilim passive suggestion: % chance on spellcast for an AP boost (10%?) for a few seconds a la Mana Surge and a fiery self-centered AoE with minor lingering damage.
Gives them a parallel to Pylae, and also lets them play to the war god theme.
some ideas i had:
memoria: %chance to give a temporary significant weight increase to opponent on spellcast
nemea: confusing skillshot on q?
athelios: %chance on cast to give temporary (longish) +5% ap -3% dr or -5% ap +3% dr
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Maybe the addition of an option in the settings tab to be able to turn off the prompt for Private Battles? Only Private Battles and one that can be turned off and on at will of course.
make /inf work like /influence (i am lazy)
[Image: MYqnJtt.png]
Make resources allow someone to change a weapon sprite without an application! I mean the resource stuff you can just slap onto a weapon as an artificer.
[Image: 7fa279061540bca32141b7d794e686f4.png]
[Image: a6bb9212bb853a546b8aa5bacde51bdb.png]
Topic Options