Suggestions
Feels kinda like it'd get gamed.
Could we perhaps shrink the illusion wave down to 5 tiles wide, it's not even an intermediate like most big waves. Would it also be possible to prevent the ticks re-applying confusion? As of now if you're hit with a singular tick? You're eating virtually the entire waves tickrate, as well as anything else that's placed on your forehead. It's a little disgusting.
(08-31-2022, 07:59 AM)Whatever Wrote: It'd be cool if the person afflicting an injury could decide to nerf Vit, Mana, Pow or Agility, as opposed to only Vit.

Cut off a leg? Take an Agi nerf. Circuitry is cursed? Enjoy a Mana nerf. Etc.

giving out -40 mana perms so my opponents can feel what it's like playing with impact cannon, fatal, and flameslide
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
Can the chase/flee system be touched up on. I have 152 agi and I never roll above 2.8k on a chase or a flee roll. That said, I see people with less agi scoring higher rolls constantly. Secondly, can the /runcheck be made to stay the same numbers? They change every time and that doesn't make sense to me. It makes sense for them to be a bit lower at younger / older ages in the game. But not during their prime.
(08-31-2022, 01:16 PM)Player2 Wrote: Can the chase/flee system be touched up on. I have 152 agi and I never roll above 2.8k on a chase or a flee roll. That said, I see people with less agi scoring higher rolls constantly. Secondly, can the /runcheck be made to stay the same numbers? They change every time and that doesn't make sense to me. It makes sense for them to be a bit lower at younger / older ages in the game. But not during their prime.

1) Agi isn't the only thing that goes into flee/pursue. RPL does too.
2) When you do /runcheck the game rolls 10 flee and 10 pursue rolls for you in the background and calculates it off that. If you want to see your highest flee/pursue consistently, just do /runcheck high.
[Image: qt6dQlw.png]
[Image: Fn81wCh.png]
(08-31-2022, 01:16 PM)Player2 Wrote: Can the chase/flee system be touched up on. I have 152 agi and I never roll above 2.8k on a chase or a flee roll. That said, I see people with less agi scoring higher rolls constantly. Secondly, can the /runcheck be made to stay the same numbers? They change every time and that doesn't make sense to me. It makes sense for them to be a bit lower at younger / older ages in the game. But not during their prime.

The run check command rolls your flee/pursue ten times and averages it, that’s why it seems inconsistent.

Edit: Milly beat my pursue roll.
Make the owner of chickens be able to make he, the only one able to feed them.

people can steal my eggs? im fine with that, i want to see them do that without knowing + - the time it will be layed.

Really, i like knowing when they will lay eggs, when they take food from strangers is a pain.
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Change /searchinjury to /inspect

More user friendly, as a medic had no idea that there was an option where I don't go through somebody's inventory.

I'm sorry my guys I didn't know D:
[Image: sparklegif.gif]
Buff Compressions range to be on par with other attacks like it (8-9 instead of 6 thx)

Give bolt and wither a set range rather than 'I can cast this just about anywhere in the arena, lmao'.
I swear I'm not...
[Image: 6d7a3f4d84055aacec42e9e916296a47.png]
[Image: f6b263cfa536c446e088c6c6a5d319e7.png]
I'm not owned guys.
Make Ultrasmash and Mighty Blow public masters costing a mastery token.
[Image: image0.png]
Topic Options