Suggestions
Before you declare war you should set some 'war goals' that your faction uses as a casus belli. If you succeed in reaching them, you gain a stability heart. If you fail to achieve them (whether through defeat or a ceasefire), you lose half a heart to a full heart depending on the context. The exception to the latter should be if a war has been officially going on for X amount of years. Once a timer has been run down, a white peace without penalties is allowed.

This would encourage nations to follow through on campaign promises or risk expected penalties, with concessions made for war exhaustion allowing the population to desire a white peace over victory.
[Image: dOmPfIR.png]
Increase the amount of mana invigorate restores. I know it's a basic but restoring 10% of pow as mana is nothing compared to Wound Reversal's 100% of pow as mana.
Rob

[Image: nudd67u.png]
[Image: Ou20Kwc.png]
Petting animals/ butchering/ Feeding also give xp into farming skill.
The day unarmed stop exist, so do i.
Change the 'cooked' to 'prepared' when crafting food. Some foods aren't cooked, like fruit baskets, and while it's a literal non-issue I think prepared looks more kino.
(08-29-2022, 08:58 PM)CrystikRage Wrote: Change the 'cooked' to 'prepared' when crafting food. Some foods aren't cooked, like fruit baskets, and while it's a literal non-issue I think prepared looks more kino.

I eat my bottle of wine and you're going to accept it.
[Image: image0.png]
(08-28-2022, 12:03 PM)Iotasilver Wrote: Add bushes that you can forage for with a randomized list of items you can get from em. Costs energy to forage from them with a cool down. Higher foraging means better resources.

Please add functionality to Forager.
Add a separate hotkey for spell gems, please.
Devouring Winds should not be able to damage mobs outside of RPBs, far too many people are using it to AFK farm mobs.
[Image: unknown.png]
Discord: Madsen#4678
It would be nice if all human racials had the reduction for Crafting Tiers. From my understanding, the passive was supposed to reflect an ethnicity's strong suit but this is no longer true. Just wish I could spec for power or vit and be a crafter because as it stands, if you're interesting in crafting... you're kinda forced to grab Nimble.

It wouldn't make Nimble weaker than the other racials because it is still 25 points you can, if you choose, relocate elswhere through the uses of blackout potions.

It would also fix the problem with crafters drinking a rebirth potion, and buying another racial instead of Nimble. Overall, it would be less of a hassle.
(08-30-2022, 12:32 PM)Madsen Wrote: Devouring Winds should not be able to damage mobs outside of RPBs, far too many people are using it to AFK farm mobs.

Adding to this, while I think mob EXP isn't a problem for people that want to relax and get something out of gathering reagents, perhaps a daily cap on the amount of mob EXP you can get will stop AFK farming from becoming the bog standard.
Topic Options