Suggestions
the bad feeling when chance forgets nysea exists
i'm well aware of nysea's existence but there are no changes planned for it (beyond losing its spawn)
alternatively, delete the south & move myll up

[Image: sYP2fGR.png]
i'm very excited about this / think it'll be a big improvement for the world state! admittedly, my motivation was somewhat low, but i feel pretty hyped about the upcoming map changes now that it's all settled. essentially, we'll be cutting off the bottom half of the map that's sort of segmented anyway, and moving myll up to where alabastre was (with a land/desert expansion beneath it). then alabastre will be a cute scholarly town in the east/where the old academy was

a rough sketch of what we ended up going with: 
1. myl moved up to the rest of the world, south is gone. desert area below it
2. starfall island has a bridge connecting myl/south of osrona
3. theria's moving down the mountain / won't be isolated
4. alabastre will be off in the east (the name practically sounds like a hogwarts school anyway)
5. some minor changes to osrona, trimming the bulk of the houses north west + the stretch in messaris
6. adding hideouts/hq's in the new desert area / here and there across the map

[Image: 2Ek9YfC.png]
Would it be possible during this to also get each settlement given a region blurb? I feel like that'd help people understand the atmosphere of each city immediately!
yes i will do so
Bring back 2x AP weekends.
Now you may think that this is a bad idea.. But in reality it is not! A good portion of Eternia's playerbase does indeed work a majority of the time and their characters are left behind in terms of RPL due to this. Not everyone has the actual time to neckbeard behind their computer for 24 hrs until rpl 200 in the span of a week. Now.. With double AP weekends. People who are off on the weekends and finally have a chance to play all day can catch up with their friends because they are given the benefit of 2x ap for those two days.

Please please please.. Consider bringing this back, hell I'd be fine with just Saturday being 2x AP or even just Sunday. 
I think getting up to 200 is pretty easy right now. I see literally children being 180, teenagers 200+, and those are people who just do stuff without actively grinding. 2x AP weekend would be a disaster in a world where people are confined inside.

That's just my opinion, though.
[Image: nR3lU0X.png][Image: unknown.png]
Vriska Wrote: yeah having an MCU loki icon is pretty cringe huh
im nearly 170 on my 12 year old, 2x ap would be cool, but it's not /needed/.
But how often are you working and do not have access to Eternia at work? I know plenty of people who literally play Eternia AT work.
Topic Options