Spell Balance Suggestions
Sub-Faiths with their own specializations/unique appeal are planned, but it's a ways off (maybe after sailboats)
for the love of god fix blast rush so people can't just casually walk/run through it. It inflicts psychic damage on me every time I use this spell and land it less often than I do impact cannon because you can literally just walk through it.
(09-03-2022, 04:09 AM)CrystikRage Wrote: for the love of god fix blast rush so people can't just casually walk/run through it. It inflicts psychic damage on me every time I use this spell and land it less often than I do impact cannon because you can literally just walk through it.

Do the same for blood beam. Sometimes people can dash straight to beam. And stun or damage does not occur.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
personally, and ive really been thinking this one over for a long time

buff armed
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
Do something to murderous surge hitbox.

Idk what the hitbox is. All I know is it hits behind me consistently when i dash away from somebody, and also consistently misses at point blank range when I go through people. At this point verbs are a dice roll of whether surge decides to be ignorant or not. Some sort of tweaking has to be done with the hitbox, or some kind of visual clarity of what the hitbox is, or something.
[Image: Drawing-1-sketchpad-1.png]
Change Faeborne Wings to a requirement of 200RPL, but no mastery token.

Nerf it from 8% AP - 5% AP.

Wait. WAIT! Before you start talking about how it's a toggle buff and it gives you free stats, the same could easily be said for Humans, giants and hivekin. I won't start listing the other racial spells that the races have (RIP Nephilim 2006AC) compared to Nemea the only actual slot spell you'll pick if you are a faeborne, which while a decent spell; is really situational in how it can be used within most builds. The butterfly-wings is a really cool spell and the lore that it has with the race is something that opens up a nice amount of roleplay for any faeborne who get it. But it's really not worth a mastery token and is going to be left to gather dust eventually.

Faeborne rise up. Down with the Giants getting their toggle. (This is me betraying my previous race.)

This is not me coping because I can't get it myself due to mastery token.
Done.
Flashbeam.

Buff flashbeam, for basically ALL of the nephilims choosing to use another beam instead of the aether one says quite a lot.
3 seconds charge up for it to be even decent (if you precast it while it's charging the beam literally does 3 ticks of around 400-600 damage and it's as slow as energy beam) + so much linger that your opponent gets out of stun before you. They can actually attack you with a wave or an auto hit or even a beam, meanwhile? You are stuck in the animation + the damage isn't even worth it.

[Image: 7e8f22abbd504dc9c92c953a2a4280ad.gif]

Golemcraft.
Actually useless even for body blocking. Each one deals respectable damage (800 per hit even if it's hard for them to hit). The issue is that their HP is 1000. Two to three ticks from Devouring Winds is enough to kill them or (((one))) tick from an AoE. I know Chance wants to tweak this and it probably should be, their only usefulness is filling the RPBox with their death states.

[Image: 0f69d38b9070dbcf708bc2fec5604b90.gif]
They don't even attack here.
[Image: doodlee.png]
This is less of an important request, but I believe that pandemonium drive should be moved to be more in line with other mythic toggles. It does change the aesthetic of a lot of spells, and even fundamentally change a few nature spells, however, as it stands it's mostly a detriment as a hidden comparatively with glorious inferno, titan of light and other such mythic tier hiddens.

Would it be possible to remove the negative DR aspect, and perhaps tweak it's power modifier if a flat ten like the other two is considered too egregious?
(09-06-2022, 11:27 AM)Harm Wrote: Flashbeam.

Buff flashbeam, for basically ALL of the nephilims choosing to use another beam instead of the aether one says quite a lot.
3 seconds charge up for it to be even decent (if you precast it while it's charging the beam literally does 3 ticks of around 400-600 damage and it's as slow as energy beam) + so much linger that your opponent gets out of stun before you. They can actually attack you with a wave or an auto hit or even a beam, meanwhile? You are stuck in the animation + the damage isn't even worth it.
[cut gif]

If this is going to be fixed and Flashbeam of all things is going to be buffed despite it being so good for playing keepaway, then Ignite and Flashbeam need to have actual charge indicators. It's impossible to tell when they're going to be used and this, in turn, makes it impossible to play around them.
Topic Options