Spell Balance Suggestions
buff armed
[Image: sRw0SQI.png][Image: unknown.png]
(08-30-2022, 02:54 AM)Avee Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 02:50 AM)Nephilim74 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 02:17 AM)Mallow Wrote: i would rather all invuls -not- be ccable, especially the ones that make you stand still. you could say in the condition that you stand still for a skill shot with sand invul up you'll be melted, but you could still uhh..

marble grasp
dark bind
wind flurry
blind
etc
(you can literally just abuse them if they use it wrongly, is the point)

the fact that you're able to do all that and barely take damage makes it just like magma invul (even though magma is 100% a weaker spell and the aoe doesnt even do damage (350 is nothing))

buff??

And then please can you tell me what we do against shadow walk, time immune and warcry users?? Sit there and wait while they cuck you to death?

Simply kill them before they cuck you to death.
Without cc immunity on these skills i do. But if they gain it as it told there the balance of the verbing gonna poof. And i am talking about ones that uses all three of them. Damage immunity loop is imminent in these builds.
[Image: 8447537e60826129953a2c945c27680d.png]
You can wait out the immunity like any other sane person would. Especially since Shadow Walk and Chronos E can be CC'd regardless if they're in it or not.
(08-30-2022, 03:17 AM)Muramana Wrote: You can wait out the immunity like any other sane person would. Especially since Shadow Walk and Chronos E can be CC'd regardless if they're in it or not.

You can wait of course. But as i said there. They loop the immunity spells. Cause 3 of them at their use. And they are asking to buff them into cc immunity. Read the other replies please. :pray:
(08-30-2022, 03:28 AM)Nephilim74 Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 03:17 AM)Muramana Wrote: You can wait out the immunity like any other sane person would. Especially since Shadow Walk and Chronos E can be CC'd regardless if they're in it or not.

You can wait of course. But as i said there. They loop the immunity spells. Cause 3 of them at their use. And they are asking to buff them into cc immunity. Read the other replies please. :pray:

I read it and I've seen your build. It's necessary lol.
(08-30-2022, 03:40 AM)Muramana Wrote:
(08-30-2022, 03:28 AM)Nephilim74 Wrote:

I read it and I've seen your build. It's necessary lol.

Die already XD (and stop downvoting for nothing you know im right)
hey its me i'm back after what might be the worst couple of takes on the last pages of the forums i've ever read, to cleanse your pallette with a good suggestion

The Greathive racial spell 'Hide' makes your sprite turn partially invisible. I'd guess it sets your alpha to like, 20% or so. Very hard to see, especially on the right type of land. However;

If you move, at all, it turns it off. It also drains one energy a second. I had it turned on (with /scout, to be fair, but scout only took 75 total energy!) and in a matter of ten minutes, I was set down to 200 energy. This means it probably can barely maintain itself for, say, 15 minutes before it dies horribly and leaves you with 0 energy. Fifteen minutes isn't even long enough for me to gank Nerdlord because he takes that time to make a single post.

As it stands, the ability is only useful for EXTREMELY brief scouting, or to avoid the roving death ganksquad you see coming from your fourth monitor so you can stop and hide before the /scout hits you... or you could just hide behind a tree to do the same thing.

Please make Hide useable while moving, and please reduce the energy cost from 1 a second to.. Something more reasonable, please.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
As someone who had donuts ran around them by an illu-shadow-time user that kept making my screen go black + a perpetual confusion status… I agree with Nephilim.

Please no downvotes
Let dpalm move around at half speed. If Ribcage has whiff protection, dpalm should too given that they're identical spells (except for healing rather than dealing damage).
Could we perhaps shrink the illusion wave down to 5 tiles wide, it's not even an intermediate like most big waves. Would it also be possible to prevent the ticks re-applying confusion? As of now if you're hit with a singular tick? You're eating virtually the entire waves tickrate, as well as anything else that's placed on your forehead. It's a little disgusting.

Could explosive minefield either have a longer cooldown, or a shorter duration. It's currently staying up longer than most AoE's and providing far better coverage with it's knockbacks.
Topic Options