ChanceBug Reports
(08-13-2022, 01:01 AM)CrystikRage Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 12:58 AM)Didos Wrote: Not sure if this was reported yet, but here we go

Describe the issue: Apparently when buying two or more items from a Stall, which has the same name.. Only one is received, while the rest goes to void - it simply disappears.
How to reproduce: Buy two items from a stall with the same name, being the type item such as a food. Notices how you just got one of them! Scream in agony.

Relevant media:
[Image: unknown.png]
pain without end for me

This isn't quite what the bug is. For some reason, when buying multiple identical items from a shop, they will all 'stack' on top of the first item. There is no indication they're stacked, but you can drag and drop them until they're all separated. This also deletes anything unique about the extra items, such as purchased identical weapons losing information on who crafted them, or Pristine.

To add ONTO this, there is a chance that the final item in a stack isn't "functional." I purchased a few Energy Xs and could not use the final one, even when I tried transferring it between people, onto a merchant and back.
Describe the Issue: The coin displays as "4" no matter the sum I actually have; i.e I could drop 100 coins, and it still displays as 4 in my stats window.

Steps to Reproduce: Not sure, but after building a watchtower/ decorating around/ paying maintenance, suddenly I could only view my coin as 4. Maybe it's connected to that.
[Image: TfL47eY.png]
Describe the issue: Magma trap (volcanic geyser) roots the caster whenever it explodes, whether it's because someone triggers it or it goes off on it's own.

Steps to reproduce: Cast magma trap. Wait for it to go off. Try to move. Become unable.
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Describe the issue: Boars at about 672, 697 are underleveled. They're at 2. The ones at 798, 637 are also just like that.

How to reproduce: Click on boars before they're killed. They're like, level 2.

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): [Image: 28b3bfcd889eb698ee6133a4fd3c960b.png]
hey i'm back

Describe the issue: Explosive geyser (magma trap) will tick 30 times and do a million damage if the person is stuck (presumably rooted/just unable to be pushed away) when they step on it. I  just watched it pop someone for 60% of their health bar.

How to reproduce: A little difficult, but it looks like the person caught in it just has to be in a position where they can't be pushed away from the explosion. Near the top of the screen, or caught on something they can't pass through. It'll tick 50 times trying to knockback them away.

https://i.gyazo.com/7efdbe5989bebc7111d9...5f275b.mp4
[Image: edbae8adc4cdc657c7307971b838ad95.png]

if anyone asks i got banned for sending /messages to people
Describe the issue: I'm stuck at the loading screen. Like I open the client, I click continue journey and then nothing. Like literally nothing. I'm just stuck at the opening screen. I've tried reloading the client, i tried closing the launcher and re-opening it. Even asked my friends if they saw me loaded in or not but they say I wasn't in the game at all. 

How to re-create: I don't even know how you'd re-create sumn like this
(08-12-2022, 05:39 AM)KING Wrote: Describe the issue: quicksand does no damage. also i dont think the range is right. it says 9 but is smaller than magma pool, and white squall which both have 7. like a lot smaller.

How to reproduce: use quick sand

I second that. No damage and the range is very small

[Image: 8e6843f72481af8a5aeecadd67b92f6a.png]
Describe the issue: Compression, the skill of gravity, is currently not stunning anymore for some reason!
How to reproduce: Use it in combat, watch as your enemy is not stunned - cry.

Any relevant media:
[Image: image.png]
Describe the issue: Fog bank does not blind when scald is used

Scald

For 8 seconds, all Water dam inflicts Scald (+Mist Damage, AOE blinds), and increases Water Aff by spell damage.
How to reproduce:
Use scald
Drop fog bank on someone
they get to enjoy the light of day (or night)

Any relevant media (images, gifs/video, etc): 

Describe the issue: Winning dangers as an undead doesn't give undeath points.
How to reproduce: Win danger fight as undead, don't get any undeath points. Cry.
Topic Options